Fujitora vs Barragan

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Jan. 29, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 6 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Battle takes place on Green Bit

Current Fujitora

Barragan during the war

Start off 20 meters apart

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Barragans too hax, unless you're restricting his resurreccion in which Fuji beats him

Post by waybig1010101 (2,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Barragans too hax, unless you're restricting his resurreccion in which Fuji beats him

This 
Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Fuji could probably win if he takes Barry down before he releases if Barry does then he'd be too hard pressed to win with the showings he has now

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed Baraggan is a bit too hax. Fujitora probably is better in the majority of areas but one big hax can make the difference.
Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Baraggan wins this but hopefully Fujitora gets more feats soon

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Fujitora needs more feats.
Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

fujitora should win before barragan releases

Post by Kobra678 (2,956 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Even before he releases, Barragan isn't gonna go down easily. As soon as he realizes how much of a thread Fujitora is, Respira would end this.

Time dilation. Whether he starts in release or not, Baraggan has the first move.

I think people are underestimating fuji here. Yeah barragans has is good but his standard time dilation requires him to be close, and I highly doubt he beats an admiral in speed. Fuji can repel him away with gravity, which has no age to it. Even if he goes into his ressurecion it's a physical thing as shown when fighting hachi so that also means that Fuji can repel his miasma and push it up or into the ground. He can launch several meteors at once which will take him time to age

Post by The_Gorosei (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

I think people are underestimating fuji here. Yeah barragans has is good but his standard time dilation requires him to be close, and I highly doubt he beats an admiral in speed. Fuji can repel him away with gravity, which has no age to it. Even if he goes into his ressurecion it's a physical thing as shown when fighting hachi so that also means that Fuji can repel his miasma and push it up or into the ground. He can launch several meteors at once which will take him time to age

Fujitora has mad COO Haki too. Its range is just massive.

Post by luthluth (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
@Jinbeifan1: I honestly think Fujitora would win this when we see hes full capabilities, hes one of my favorite characters. Barragan dosent only need Respira to age he has  Enhanced Senescencia which also ages and massively dilates time at a close range. Barragan should be able to keep himself safe and pose a serious threat to Fuji.

Online Now
@othus12: Fujitora cant afford to touch unreleased Barragan either.

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@luthluth: fujitora is not a melee fighter.

But he is a swordsman. That's close enough for the likes of Baraggan. Just his gravity may not be enough.
Online Now
@othus12: Then whats the use of having a sword? I dont believe such claims can be made about him yet.

@luthluth: it's fast but size and speed of the meteor is marginally different in comparison to the small rocks, and like it his said he's a distance fighter and he's fast enough to keep a distance and sense him before he gets close

@The_Gorosei: yeah his haki is amazing

True but the meteors are not huge by meteor standards. He can treat it like Jahuko Raikoben and dilate time to move away. A misconception is that he aged the blast. That wasn't the case as seen when he didn't age it the second time it was used. Of course he can age things away too but I don't see it working for something as massive and fast as a meteor.

@taichokage: possibly, but he could also raise the gravity in the area to make it harder for him to move, even if he does dilate time. He would also have to do it repeatedly since he can spam the meteors

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel