Fuhrer King Bradley GAUNTLET

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Jan. 16, 2011. Last post by MrASSH0LE 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

VS
VS

Deadpool
Deadpool

Alexander Anderson(No nail)
Alexander Anderson(No nail)

Kid Naruto(END OF THE ANIME)
Kid Naruto(END OF THE ANIME)

Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield

Afro Samurai
Afro Samurai

Tubalcain Alhambra
Tubalcain Alhambra

Bradley vs Deadpool 
Bradley vs Stanfield 
Bradley vs Naruto 
Bradley vs Alhambra 
Bradley vs Anderson 
Bradley vs Afro 

Like for all my gauntlet please just disregard  the order 
 Rules 
Stanfield has a knife and a gun. 
Bradley starts without the Ultimate eye and Naruto starts in base form.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bradley would die at deadpool. He's badass, but Deadpool can regenerate like crazy and can pull random weapons out of hammerspace. Bradley cant deal with that
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Apart from Deadpool Bradley would do very well I guess

Anderson could be a problem, but it's not impossible for Bradley to win (even more possible with ultimate eye), and I guess he could even handle 4-Tails Naruto
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,166 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Stop at the Deadpool
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Destinyheroknight: Are you serious? Even doe DeadPool is immortal and is capable of having every weapon at hand, that doesn't mean that ends Bradley. The Homunculi were immortal ( In a sense ) and were still afraid of Bradley. Bradley is just to quick and to fast for Deadpool, he'll predict and anticipate all of his moves before he even does them. Bradley wins, He's just to fast.
@mydeathlyways:
And then what? He'll still be destroyed even if he gets past DP. He may have the ultimate eye, but deadpools movements are totally random. KB wont even know how to defend himself
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@mydeathlyways: The diffrence the Homunculi does have a limit to regen. Deadpool is even got cursed by Thanos to never die. Plus his regenration is above Wolverine's. 

Other than our ol' prankster Bradley, he sure gt a hard time against Mr. "god mod" Claire Stanfield. That guy made joke of classic bullet-timers and the author said that if given motivation Claire can esentially solo his own verse(Immortals, vampires, headles riders, other supernatural entities INCLUDED). He's the Baccano version of King Bradley. Even at the age of 90 he's kicking ass, soloing a maffia and hijacking a ship for treasure hunting. Goog luck with him.:)

Kid Naruto is no factor though. He's supersonic only since the invention of Sage Mode. His attacks are like fancy firecrackers to Bradley. They won't hit.

Tubaclain is similar to Bradley in speed. Maybe faster. I think with the Ultimate Eye Wrath can win with difficulty. He also mut overcome the vampire regeneration.

Anderon is tricky. He sure fater than Bradley and ha many over-the-top abilitites like throwing many dozens of bayonet at once. He can even regenerate. He soloed an entire group of Nazi Vampire in a flah. Thoe vamps could dodge assault rifle bullets(mach 2.5) from centimeter. No good...

Afro? Hm, Ultimate Eye can give a win. Maybe...
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Haofan123: That doesn't matter if his moves are random, that makes no difference than any other moves.  Bradley can still anticipate his movements no matter what he does. Before he has any chance of unsheathing his guns, calibers, or swords; Bradley will slice his arms off before pinning him onto the surface like a stake. Just face it, Bradley is to fast and he's at the age of 90. An old man that can move faster than bullets is a formidable opponent.
@mydeathlyways:
Are you smoking the weed sir? Bradleys 60 years old, not 90. Wrath can move faster than bullets, but deadpool can take them head on. Plus, deadpool can also regenrate lost limbs with the exeption of his head. Bradley loses here. And even if he wins he would still get destroyed by his other opponents
@Haofan123:

Bradley was able of vainquishing Greed without killing him by stabbing him multiple swords.Plus I think his speed far surpasses Deadpool's.
@mrassh0le:
Only because greed couldent carbonate and heal at the same time. does bradley have time prep, because if he doesnt theres no way he would know the only way to defeat deadpools healing factor is through decapitation. And you also said he starts off without the ultimate eye, so that puts him at a disadvantage against deadpools random movements
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Haofan123: Does decapitation still work on 616 Deadpool?

Ultimate DP got killed that way but I'm unsure on the original. Doesn't he have the curse?
@DemonEyesKyo:
death is in love with him, so i dont think he can die anyway. And if somone just puts his head back on his body he comes back to life
@Haofan123 said:

"@mrassh0le: Only because greed couldent carbonate and heal at the same time. does bradley have time prep, because if he doesnt theres no way he would know the only way to defeat deadpools healing factor is through decapitation. And you also said he starts off without the ultimate eye, so that puts him at a disadvantage against deadpools random movements "

Yes but carbonating is not an ability Deadpool possesses I don't see why you bring it up.
@Haofan123:
Well simply because  he does not start off in the ultimate eye does not mean he can't get it eventually in the fight. 
 I also don't see how the lack of prep would hurt Bradley he faced immortals before so I don't see what is the big deal.
@mrassh0le:
I brought up carbonation because greed needed it to fight bradley but scince he was getting cut up he couldnt use it. DP has no such handycap. And deadpool could kill bradley if he doesnt have his ultimate eye. And it is obvious he had info on greed before he fought him because he knew greed couldnt carbonate and heal at the same time
Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gauntlet is totally out of order but he would not get past Deadpool.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
"Gauntlet is totally out of order but he would not get past Deadpool.

"

OP said disregard order :b
Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @taichokage said:
"Gauntlet is totally out of order but he would not get past Deadpool.

"
OP said disregard order :b "
Then there is little point to the gauntlet. Regardless, he could not beat Deadpool and he would be crushed by Naruto.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage:
uhhhhh... who said he could, I just stated something I thought you didn't notice. hehe, I never saw that show but ultimate eye looks and sound's like a rip-off of sharingan, lol.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

the OP can NEVER get the gauntlet right : /
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel