Fuhrer Bradley (FMA) vs Guts (Berserk)

Topic started by Nerx on June 6, 2009. Last post by wwfunderaker 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
In an epic sword fight and it will take place in a battlefield, both with blood lust on...

who takes it? the mad dog or the nigh-immortal swordsman

Him?
Him?

Or Him?
Or Him?

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bradley didn't really stand out that much for me other than a really good swordsman so I'm giving this to guts. He has the all seeing eye but Guts is just insane.

It could go both ways but i am giving this one to Bradley due to his Blinding speed...

Whats up with the sub-title and bold man? you don't have to do that you know ( then again you have the freedom to)

Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I give it to Guts.

He has fighted and won against so much more powerful than him : some who got blinding speed, some who got power.  Guts is able to saw his own arm to survive or to kill someone, or to being a very callous and cold bastard, so...

Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Considering he has faced worst adversaries like an endless army of Apostles in the realm of the God Hand and lived to tell about it, I have to give this match to Guts. While the guy's human, he's able to take inhuman amounts of punishment and donning the Berserker Armor would just make things much more problematic for the Fuhrer, especially if Guts goes Hellhound on the guy. Guts didn't get the names of Black Swordsman and 100-Man Slayer for nothing.
Damnit i forgot to chose the version of Fuhrer Bradley... okay

lets try one of each as in Manga, Anime and Brotherhood (not nuff intel)
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Guts takes this one
Damn i lost... i shall make a different thread!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:
"Damn i lost... i shall make a different thread!"

Yea, Spite thread in Guts' favor.
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Guts in an unholy stomp of bloody awesomeness.

Not a stomp though, his moves are already foretold by the Ultimate Eye, and Guts must kill him more than once
Guts is hypersonic. All the Eye will do is tell Bradly how badly he's going to get raped.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Guts wins.
@ReiKai: Can you show me a scan of his hypersonic ability?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
" @ReiKai: Can you show me a scan of his hypersonic ability? "
He's lying you, He said Naruto's rasengan rips away your body on the molecular level before.
@geraldthesloth: Thanks man
That would be Rasenshuriken that does that. Guts was at least sonic to super-sonic by vol2. He got considerably faster later with all the magical armor upgrades. Even I'm only trying to catch up. On vol6 (The Golden Age, though I have the whole Golden Age on DVD with the Berserk anime).
Need moar convincing
I can't give scans atm since Mangafox has none and onemanga had to remove the whole Berserk series from their site at the request of the company. besides, as stated, he was slaughtering an endless horde of Demons within the Godhand's own realm. Hell he was fighting them to get out even before he had all the magical upgrades and such. I'm snaggin vol 7-8 tommorow, but that doesn't mean much since there's like 30 volumes.
@ReiKai: Deal, but he didn't really do well at the terrain battle with the inquisitor's minion (guy with the rapier [forgot his name, but he later got the wind element blade])
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel