Frieza's entire Army vs Aizens entire Arrancar Army

Topic started by jumpstart55 on Jan. 16, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by jumpstart55 (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

VS

Post by jumpstart55 (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Who takes it?

Frieza and Aizen arent included.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Frieza's army would win. His army includes the likes of Zarbon, Dodoria and many others. Virtually everyone in Frieza's army is much much stronger than Master Roshi who can destroy entire moons so I don't think anyone in Aizen's army can endure multi-moon busting attacks. Let's not forget that they also have a good deal of planet busters since apparently Saiyan Saga Vegeta (who could easily destroy planets) was outclassed by many of Frieza's minions.

ND

Post by Fehafare (9,062 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Frieza's army should stomp this.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Guildo solos

Post by Dream (7,418 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Frieza's army slaughters Aizen and the Arrancars. Highly doubt Captain Broken and his armies could survive the level of destructive capacity that casual ki blasts from Frieza's posse can whip up, as well as their greater physical feats.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Ginyu Force perform their normal dance routine and the entire HST goes BOOM!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

These guys can solo

Post by taichokage (12,906 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zarbon, Dodoria, or any Ginyu member could solo the arrancar. If Frieza himself is included, he could solo both armies with a finger, literally.

@taichokage: I wouldn't say the Ginyu Force is part of Frieza's army. As far as I remember, they were simply an elite group of mercenaries that were hired by Frieza.

ND

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Dodoria with one blast from his stinky mouth owns the Anracar including Aizen in it. and I doubt Complete hypnosis will work on a scouter... if Aizen tries to do that... the Scouter can detect Aizen again. so yeah Friaza team slaughter.

@DBZ_universe: Even Cui could solo.

ND

Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Ginyu Force is actually Freeza's elite unit, not a mercenary group. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Freeza's army consists of soldiers across dozens of conquered worlds. Even those as weak as Raditz can do things like multi-mountain bust quite easily. Arrancars maybe numbered in the dozens, possibly over a hundred (given the Numbers given to the Fraccion). Freeza's army numbers in the thousands to tens of thousands. Guess who wins?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Newdeath said:

@DBZ_universe: Even Cui could solo.

ND

very true.

Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Appule could solo.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zarbon's ponytail is the victor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel