Frieza(Dragonball Z)VS Captain Marvel(DC Comics)

Topic started by blackdemon on Feb. 29, 2012. Last post by rpgr 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Frieza in his most powerful form takes on Billy Batson AKA Captain Marvel! Since it was stated in one of my threads that Mary Marvel could punch a hole in Trunks, and then Vegeta, maybe it would be a more even fight if Frieza in his top form took on Captain Marvel. So, then, the fight takes place in the sky above a desert. Bloodlust is on and the fight is to the death. Which one wins? The white and violet villain or the red and gold hero?
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Arent Captain Marvel & Mary Marvel the SAME, powerwise?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Captain Marvel would win. He's basically Superman with magic and energy projection.

ND

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

not against Frieza destructo discs.....

a cross in the tombstone....

Post by Sonata (35,507 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Captain Marvel easily much more stronger and durable physically. 
Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Captain Marvel. I argue that technically Captain Marvel should win vs Superman and also DBZ should also win vs. Superman (due to magic weakness, Ki = to magic IMO). Without Supes aversion to magic, Captain Marvel should win in physical feats except in battle speed and battle experience (please, no wisdom of Solomon thing, knowing and doing are 2 different things). He would lose in energy projection.

Fighting smartly Freeza could win but I think the majority goes to Captain Marvel.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel