Frieza vs Toriko and Zebra

Topic started by WorldEater on Aug. 18, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by WorldEater (274 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place on Toriko World. 

Frieza starts in third form. 
No prep. 
The team is serious. 
Frieza is not. 
Win via Death. 

Who wins here? 

and 
and 

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

You just killed Frieza.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Frieza gets slaughtered, should have started him in Third or Final form.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm surprised Toriko-verse has become this strong now

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

If Frieza's not serious he won't care who he's fighting he'd just blow up the planet and go back to tend to his empire.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Son_Wukong said:

If Frieza's not serious he won't care who he's fighting he'd just blow up the planet and go back to tend to his empire.

^

@supernova7005 said:

I'm surprised Toriko-verse has become this strong now

^ Me either, i am surprised that toriko verse has become this strong enough for people to actually say they would win to such characters, but my mind still stands... They only take this because of hax ( Conduct of the king + the hair )

Post by WorldEater (274 posts) See mini bio Level 8
He starts in Third form then. I'll change the OP. @SpeedForceSpider
Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
While both are capable of one shotting and Frieza is the most powerful here, he is more than capable of losing. I'd say it could go either way, but if team Toriko is serious and Frieza is not then he is the one likely to lose.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think the team wins here, really only because Frieza isn't serious, if he was then it would he would just spam Death beams everywhere

Post by SMXLR8 (7,095 posts) See mini bio Level 16

You know what would vbe funny is if in a few chapter or EOS toriko is fighting cell , buu , brolly , ect and they win

Post by waybig1010101 (3,004 posts) See mini bio Level 13
can someone show me toriko or zebra use an attack at  moon level destruction or damage someone with moon level durability 
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Isn't a not serious frieza the one who blew up planet vegeta and completely murderstomped everything up to super saiyan goku?

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

frieza gets destroyed by the duo. shi oto alone should render frieza helpless. let alone shokugi+conduct of the king.

Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Shioto has only worked on relative fodder. As we saw it had no effect on the nitro. If it worked on those stronger than Zebra himself he could have soloed the Bishokukai and Neo.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Even if Frieza is not serious I believe he can win. I mean he did blow up a planet for the hell of it. Why not this one? The only reason he didn't blow up Namek is because he wanted the dragon balls.

Post by phantomrant (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 10

3rd form Freiza's durability?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Even if Frieza is not serious I believe he can win. I mean he did blow up a planet for the hell of it. Why not this one? The only reason he didn't blow up Namek is because he wanted the dragon balls.

First time i saw you siding to the dbz side :3

Frieza only loses this at h2h and speed equalized , frieza should win this unless if he gets affected by conduct of king ( Which i don't see happening because i see hax not working to beings much more powerful than you anymore, like krillin's hax cutting technique not working against cell and general blue's stare not working against tao )

Post by nishi99 (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Frieza will just go ape shit and blow up the planet.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@nishi99: And once Zebra hears that he's gonna be like "You getting cocky punk?", then Frieza gets a meteor noise to the face. Although I don't know how effective it would be.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Frieza could spam DDs. Just saying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel