Frieza vs SSJ Bardock

Topic started by Lord_Frieza on Sept. 7, 2012. Last post by nickzambuto 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bardock teleports into the future to fight Frieza after he learned how to transform into a Super Saiyan. The battle takes place on Namek; Both start off in their base form (Frieza in his 1st form, ect). No one helps. Frieza doesn't blow up Namek. Who would win?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I believe that Frieza is still more powerful then Bardock

Post by taichokage (14,190 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Deja vu? The same applies here. Limited Frieza loses to the fan fix character. The Ssj form is stronger than Frieza, assuming that initial ssj1 Goku was approximately the weakest a ssj1 can be.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Both start in their base forms? Then regardless of who is stronger at their best, Bardock would mop the floor with Frieza, provided he doesn't give Frieza time to transform. Considering how much Bardock hates Frieza I doubt he would give him any time at all.

If they were both at their maximum though? Hard to say. The only power level Bardock was ever clocked at was around 10,000 and that was before his fight with Dodoria, unless I'm mistaken. We would need to know how much Bardock's power increased after he was nearly killed by Dodoria and then Frieza's death ball.

According to the power levels listed here (though some of them conflict with each other) Goku when fighting Frieza had a base power level of 3,000,000 and at Super Saiyan it was 150,000,000. Frieza at 100% power was 120,000,000. Going by that, the Super Saiyan transformation multiplies the user's power level by 50. If we say Bardock needs to at least match Frieza's power level to fight him with a chance of winning, then Bardock's base power level would need to be at least 2,600,000.

Regardless though, this thread should be on the battles board, not general discussion.

Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Bardock didn't recover after Dodoria beating. He climbed to his pod, went to Planet Vegeta, tried to warn everyone who laughed and shrugged him off, then he went up to face Freeza and was brushed aside. Zenkai doesn't increase his PL by the degree of the attack. And how Goku went from 90k base to 3mil is just ungodly Plot-Device.

Chilled's PL is never stated, but he got pushed by a sudden blow from Bardock. So I would say Chilled is weaker than Freeza's base form. Nail with a PL of 50k, couldn't budge Freeza with a chop to the throat. So unless Bardock got some super-insane Zenkai, then I'd say he shouldn't be any higher than perhaps Nail was. Even if he was pumped from 10k up to 100k, base Freeza still beats him 5-1 in Base Form. Barock would have to go SSJ to win. Though as soon as Freeza goes to 3rd Form (2nd Transformation), they'd be about equal. When Freeza went to Final (3rd Transformation), he kept his power around 6mil (the whole 1% power line was bad translation).
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bardock's PL was said to be approaching 10.000. When Bardock lands on Planet Plant and recovers his power could be 10.000. Now an SSJ multiplier is x50 so that puts Bardock's PL at 500.000. Frieza in is Base Form is at 530.000. Frieza's PL should be higher as we do not know if Bardock's PL increased after his recovery and if so we don't know how much so i would say Frieza wins after a good battle.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bardock goes SSJ and decimates Frieza before he can transform.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How on earth can anyone possibly think that Bardock could win against a full-power Freiza?

I say Freiza takes this, as a SSJ Bardock would still only be slightly stornger (if at all) than base Freiza. Once he hits 2nd form it becomes a stomp, any other forms would not be needed.

@taichokage said:

Deja vu? The same applies here. Limited Frieza loses to the fan fix character. The Ssj form is stronger than Frieza, assuming that initial ssj1 Goku was approximately the weakest a ssj1 can be.

Why on earth should we assume that? SSJ Bardock is obviously weaker than SSJ Goku.

@Daniel_Newton: You summed it up, so how can it be hard to say who would win at full power? 120,000,000>>>>>>500,000. That should make it pretty clear, unless there is some indication that Bardock did actually get stronger.

@niBBit said:

Bardock's PL was said to be approaching 10.000. When Bardock lands on Planet Plant and recovers his power could be 10.000. Now an SSJ multiplier is x50 so that puts Bardock's PL at 500.000. Frieza in is Base Form is at 530.000. Frieza's PL should be higher as we do not know if Bardock's PL increased after his recovery and if so we don't know how much so i would say Frieza wins after a good battle.

This.

Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: I don't remember reading this in the manga, but I heard the SSJ form multiplies your power by 50. So bardock's power level would 500,000. Still weaker than Frieza's first form. But I don;t know if the times 50 thing was true, so I posted this.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lord_Frieza: Yes the x50 multiplier is true. Bardock's only chance here is if his PL exceeds 10.000 after his recovery otherwise he gets killed by Frieza (base) but it would be a good fight. The other forms of Frieza ofcourse murders him.

Online Now
I think people don't realize that 50x base Bardock doesn't even approach super Saiyan levels. His base would automatically need to be higher than that if he is to be a Ssj.
That's not true. Base PL is really a non-factor. It's the correct emotional/mental conditions that're required.
Online Now
Not necessarily. Nobody ever achieved ssj at a weak level. Of course the ssj can be drastically more powerful than originally if the users base level increases, but the only cases we have from the start are Goku, Vegeta and Gohan. All of them were at a similar power level before reaching the level of ssj and drawtically higher than that of Bardock. Mind state is essential, but it seems to consistently show that not any level can be a ssj. The user needs to be very powerful. Otherwise any enraged Saiyan could do it. At least that's the way the pattern has gone.
You mean except Goten and Trunks as kids who seemed to be able to do it fairly easily despite not being that strong. Feck, Goten was being trained by Chi-Chi and she's not even as strong as Roshi and Goten went SSJ on her.
Post by GrayWolf2 (344 posts) See mini bio Level 7
If Bardock is anything like Goku and Vegeta when they went Super Saiyan he'll let Freeza transform. When he does that he's screwed.
Online Now
Actually they were petty strong. They could fight 18 in the tournament and when combined could easily fight Super Buu, even prior to going ssj.
They were strong Later. After Gohan trained with Goten and Vegeta trained Trunks. I'm talking Before that, before Gohan even knew Goten could go SSJ, Goten transformed while training with Chi-Chi.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Either way Goten and Trunks are an exception to the Rule because they are half breeds.

But I agree SSJ Bardock should lose here, I simply don't think he's anywhere near powerful enough.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Not necessarily. Nobody ever achieved ssj at a weak level. Of course the ssj can be drastically more powerful than originally if the users base level increases, but the only cases we have from the start are Goku, Vegeta and Gohan. All of them were at a similar power level before reaching the level of ssj and drawtically higher than that of Bardock. Mind state is essential, but it seems to consistently show that not any level can be a ssj. The user needs to be very powerful. Otherwise any enraged Saiyan could do it. At least that's the way the pattern has gone.

Well Bardock did. There is nothing to suggest you need to be at Goku's level when he fought Frieza to achieve SSJ.

@ReiKai said:

That's not true. Base PL is really a non-factor. It's the correct emotional/mental conditions that're required.

This.

@Lord_Frieza said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I don't remember reading this in the manga, but I heard the SSJ form multiplies your power by 50. So bardock's power level would 500,000. Still weaker than Frieza's first form. But I don;t know if the times 50 thing was true, so I posted this.

That's what I'm going by, which is why I think Frieza wins.

Online Now
That was a non canon spin off based on a video game scenario.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel