Frieza vs Snow Princess Kaguya

Topic started by Agent9149 on April 7, 2011. Last post by ArtsyGal 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

battle takes place on planet earth
frieza is in his final form
snow princess kaguya has all her abilities
Post by Joseph_Savant (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Agent9149:  What can she do exactly?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
doesnt matter what she can do frieza just blows up the planet and win!
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SSJjanemba: 
What happen if she can breathe in space and is higher then a planet buster?
I have no idea who that is, judging by the person who post it. It might be something from Sailor Moon (Also I look it up on google)
@Destinyheroknight: can u plz just pick dbz as a winner...gawd its not that hard just type frieza wins please
@SSJjanemba: 
It not fair, if I have no clue what the other fighter can do before I say who wins 
@Destinyheroknight:  fair enough
ok agent give us some feats for ur character
@Joseph_Savant: @SSJjanemba: @Destinyheroknight:

shes from the sailor moon universe
in her prime she kept the entire solar system frozen
she froze the earth
she has regenerative qualiites she generated her self from a shard of ice
she can breathe and survives in space
she can create a multitude of ice maidens (the girls in the back) at will and they have ice based powers
she tanked sailor moon's moon spiral heart attack attack, which means she tanked an attack stronger than a planet buster
she was able to mind rape the senshi (whom have resisted a global scale mental feat by that time)
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Agent9149 said:
" @Joseph_Savant: @SSJjanemba: @Destinyheroknight: shes from the sailor moon universein her prime she kept the entire solar system frozenshe froze the earth she has regenerative qualiites she generated her self from a shard of iceshe can breathe and survives in spaceshe can create a multitude of ice maidens (the girls in the back) at will and they have ice based powersshe tanked sailor moon's moon spiral heart attack attack, which means she tanked an attack stronger than a planet bustershe was able to mind rape the senshi (whom have resisted a global scale mental feat by that time) "
Impressive. How fast is she?
@Agent9149: 
She sound pretty powerful, I guess she wins  
@distortion:  i dont know its hard to pinpoint, she's moved from earth to outside of earth's orbit in a short time but there is not enough evidence to tell me exactly
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@distortion: Relativistic via power scaling. She kept up with Sailor Moon who in a weaker form went from earth to the moon in a few seconds.

@Agent9149: When did she do this? I remember her freezing planets but not Solar Systems. I'm a bit skeptical that she tanked an actual planet buster though. Sailor Moon busted a planet, that doesn't mean every attack she throws at every monster is a planet buster.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

She freezes him 

I doubt he can survive it(reptile)

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Freeza feats:

Freeza can easily destroy worlds, here in the official toei side story Freeza destroys a world

Here in the canon ova: 

Both of these are destroyed within seconds, and with a fraction of Freeza's power. And planet vegeta is either 10x as big or as dense as earth.

Only when he hesitated does he only hit the core. 

But planetbusting is easy to freeza 

And freeza has no problem kicking away planet busting attacks 

And Freeza, after being beat to near death, and cut in half survived the planet was on's destruction 
Showing greater than planetary durability. 

In fact he said he would barely be hurt if he was caught in a planetary explosion at full power. 

Freeza tanked a genkidama made from namek, surrounding planets, and the star of namek and was fine.  

A weaker Genki dama made on earth is planetbusting  

And freeza can explode enemies internally via telekenetics 

He can also pick up and toss objects via telekenetics, and use telekenetics to perform a "kiai eyes" like blast.

He can easily split a planet

He tanked the kamehameha from Goku, which should be above planetbusting magnitude since a much weaker kamehameha over powered Vegeta's planet destroying Galic Gun, and even in DB (pre Z) Goku's "chou kamehameha" was more powerful than Roshi's moonbusting kamehameha.

Physical durability, tanks being punched through mountains. 
This essentially shows that even while fooling around (Goku and Freeza weren't fighting at full power yet) mountain busting physical blows and the durability to tank said blows is something Freeza is easily more than capable of. 

I don't know much about the Avatar looking chick, but until her feats are shown to be superior, Freeza wins. 
@hitsusatsu11:  well done dbz wins another battle!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: lol I don't know what Kaguya can do, but unless she can tank a light speed planet busting+ beam, a flurry or mountain ++ physical blows, and avoid being internally exploded, I would agree with you. 
@Nevermind:  she stated that she ruled the solar system and kept it an eternal ice age 4.5 billion years ago till the light of the ruler of the galaxy (implied as queen serenity) expelled her from the solar system,  i think after after princess halation her attacks get stronger and if she was able to bust a planet with princess halation she would be able to do more as she progresses and i it would explain how she can move from planet busting at the begging of the series and to being able to destroy the galaxy cauldron at the end of series plus her attacks never faltered against her enemies except higher tier villains ( the chaos reincarnations and those who invoked chaos reincarnations powers like black lady, mistress 9, and zirconia) and in sailor moon the senshi always concentrate their attacks on one target (without even having an effect of the environment around) and that makes it even harder to know about their powerlevels
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Agent9149:  I don't doubt that she could hit Kaguya with a planet buster, only whether she did. As you said it's hard to calculate it. But yeah anyone that can tank an attack from Super Sailor Moon has viable planetary level durability.

I forgot about that but I still don't remember her keeping it in an ice age, just something about 4.5 billion I remember. I guess I'll have to reread that short.
Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Nevermind: @Agent9149: Guys, I don't remember any of this happening. Granted, I haven't read the short story with her in it in a while, but I don't recall her doing anything impressive. I just remember her getting blown up, along with her comet, by Rainbow Moon Heart Ache (which resulted in an explosion that seems to be bigger than the moon). I also think that it was an effortless attack by Usagi, since she can do so much more than blow up a comet (or maybe it's just because that's all it hit, haha).

That's all I've got. I guess I'll go back and read the short story again when I have time (it was really cute and made me smile, so I might read it again not only to see the feats, but also because I enjoyed it).

EDIT: Oh god, I didn't realize how old this thread was...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel