Frieza runs an gauntlet.

Topic started by niBBit on July 15, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Frieza runs an gauntlet.

Round 1: Chilled, Kid Gohan.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Frieza is at base form.

- Kid Gohan is from Namek Saga, PL - 200.000.

*Notes*

- Chilled is the ancestor of Frieza. He lost against Bardock who's PL was approching 10.000 when he was still on Planet Vegeta. Bardock recovered on Planet Plant from an serious injury so his PL could be at 10.000 at this point.

SSJ multiplier is x50 so that puts Bardock at around 500.000. Chilled lost fairly easily an made Bardock stuggle slightly only with his most intense blast so IMO Chilled could be around 200.000 - 400.000 (at best)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2: Bardock SSJ, Abo, Kado, Turles (Fruit).

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- No Fusion.

- No Ape.

- Frieza is in his 2nd Form.

*Notes*

- Abo/Kado was stated by Tarble that they where just as strong as Frieza. Its very unlikey that Tarble means Frieza at Full Power since nobody has seen Frieza at Full Power let alone know about it and least of all Tarble.

- Turles was pummeling Goku even when Goku used his Kaio-Ken at x10 (x20 in eng dub) so that puts Turles roughly at Frieza's base form.

EDIT: Abo/Kado PL are set at 500.000 to prevent confusion for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3: Piccolo (Nail), Slug, Super Garlic Jr.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Slug can't go Giant.

- Piccolo is from Namek Saga.

- Garlic doesn't have Immortality/ No Makio Star usage.

- Frieza is in his Third Form.

------------------------------------------

*Notes*

- Super Garlic Jr gave Piccolo some trouble and he was at around 1 Mil when he fought Frieza. Piccolo was fighting the whole day so Piccolo wasn't exaclty at 100%.

- Slug appears around the time when Piccolo was fighting Frieza in his 2nd Form and King Kai told Goku that Slug could be stronger that Frieza.

- Frieza's PL in his Third form is never revealed in the Daizenshuu. The Super Saiya Densetsu claims his PL at 1.5 Mil but then again the Super Saiya Densetsu claims Frieza (100%) was at 3 MIL...so...yeah lets ignore that.

For this battle i put Frieza at 2.5 Mil.

----------------------------------------------------

Round 4: Goku, Vegeta, Soba.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Goku/Vegeta can use Kaio-Ken x10. Goku can use x20 only once and for only 5 seconds.

- Soba/Vegeta has eaten 1 King Yemma Fruit witch doubles there PL.

- Frieza is in his Final Form at 50% - 60 Mil.

*Notes*

- Soba's PL is at 14 Mil acording to the wiki.

- Goku at x10 Kaio-Ken was around 30 Mil. He gave Frieza some trouble whe he used x20 making him at the same PL at Frieza who is at 60 Mil.

- Vegeta's last writen PL that i could find puts him at 250.000 before Frieza went in his 2nd form, however as many know Vegeta recieved (iirc) 2 Zenkai boosts with should help him immensly as he could follow Frieza's attacks while Piccolo could't. When he powered up Piccolo was suprised at Vegeta's PL and Vegeta did fight Frieza while Piccolo didn't. Piccolo was also very afraid of Frieza while Vegeta wasn't but that could also be Vegeta's personality, still Vegeta should be stronger than Piccolo imo.

--------------------------------------

Round 5: Dr.Gero.

- Morals on (Dr.Gero).

- Bloodlusted (Frieza).

- Frieza has knowlegde on Dr.Gero.

- Frieza has 1 hour prep.

- Frieza is at 100%.

-----------------------------

Can Frieza clear this gauntlet. Some comments on the Rounds would be most welcome. As always if things are unclear or i'm totally wrong on something or you need more info let me now.

Post by chrono122 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Frieza stops at 2nd round. Abo and Kado were doing pretty well against Base Goten and Trunks. Their base was beating Android 18 While Being restricted due to the costume. And we all know Android 18 is stronger than Frieza Final Form.

@chrono122: They where keeping up with 18 because she wasn't fighting seriously. 18 isn't going all-out against an human (18 thought that every fighter at the tournament was weak like Hercule). You also saw that when she punched the boys to the ground (multiple times) without much effort and she just hovers above the arena waiting for them rather than going in for the kill or to make sure they where down. After the second beatdown from 18 you saw Trunks face sweaty and an bit damaged while 18 just had an blank look on her face and not showing any signs of damage. Them being restricted wasn't all that of an problem as they could kick/punch in an unusual way proving to be effective also. They constantly where using diffrent and weird tactics to confuse 18 but even that proved unsucsessfull. 18 can also increase her power to 100% like she did when she fought against Vegeta (eng dub) and i doubt Goten (base) could match Vegeta SSJ in an all-out brawl, let alone suprass him matching 18.

Also like i explained, Tarble said that Abo/Kado where just as strong as Frieza was at base. I already explained why it was Frieza base rather Final Form so that puts Abo/Kado at 500.000 and Trunks/Goten fought evenly with them. Maybe Goten/Trunks are stronger in the canon than in the OVA (not an suprise since OVA/Movie logic is wacky) so basicly i'm using Abo/Kado at an PL of 500.000. Sorry for the confusion i will update the OP to set Abo/Kado at 500.000.

Also what do you think of the other rounds?

Post by chrono122 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@niBBit: Frieza Clears it Since i dont see any of the other rounds giving him much trouble

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

He gets to round 4. The team beats him with extreme difficulty. Vegeta's power level was pitted around 2 mil after his Zenkai from Krillin. That being said, everyone working together should pull a win.

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

He gets to round 4. The team beats him with extreme difficulty. Vegeta's power level was pitted around 2 mil after his Zenkai from Krillin. That being said, everyone working together should pull a win.

This. Same with your other gauntlet... ends at Round 4... XD

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Ahh the magical round 4 :). Alright i see how the team wins this with hige difficulty, what about round 5?

@niBBit: Frieza was fodder by the time the androids were introduced.

@SpeedForceSpider: What if i change this to mecha Frieza rather than 100% since mecha should be stronger than 100%. The thing is Android 19 and Dr.Gero where defeated by Vegeta rather easily, Yes Vegeta>>>Trunks but its not an epic amount of difference remeber Piccolo also beat the living crap out of Dr.Gero WHILE Dr.Gero absorbed Vegeta's Big Bang Attack and some energy from Piccolo and Piccolo was still kicking the crap out of him. I doubt he will be TAHT much stronger than Frieeza imo.

@niBBit: Actually you need to remember the monstrously boost Piccolo got from Training 3 years. He went from weaker to stronger than initial SSJ Namek Goku who would get killed by 20. Mecha Frieza is still pretty weak.

@SpeedForceSpider: there is something i need to know first: True, DBZ character can get insanely powerfull in an short amount of time. Piccolo went from an PL of like 1500 (Sayian Saga) to 1 Mil in the Namek Saga in just an couple of months. However, Piccolo fused with nail to get to 1 Mil and Nail's PL was around 42.000, you could say that Piccolo was at an PL of 958.000 so add the PL of Nail and that would bring Piccolo at 1 Mil, BUT remember when Kami fused with Piccolo and gained an monstrously power boost from it, simply adding Kami's PL is not enough since Kami is nowhere near as strong as Nail let alone Piccolo to gain THAT much so it is more than simply adding the powers, its like fusion. So when Piccolo arvived on Namek he could have been at an PL of around 100.000 or something and true fusion he increased his PL at huge amounts as fusion tends to do.

Now the question remains could Piccolo go from 1 Mil to 120 Mil in just 3 years? I'm not saying its impossible as in DBZ things rarely are and Piccolo was training with Gohan and Goku and they where training full time. You also then have to consider that Dr.Gero absorbed some energy from Piccolo and an blast from Vegeta SSJ to boost his power and Piccolo still mopped the floor with him. Hard.

@niBBit: You can't go that far into it. Dragonball Z has too many inconsistencies it doesn't make much since. Goku went from 90,000 to 3 mil with one boost. It took several Zenkai's for Vegeta to reach 2.5 mil. Some characters can get much stronger faster than others and has better training methods and it is just how it is.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yeah he stops at round 4...

also whats up with the kaioken?? why is Vegeta able to use it??

@DBZ_universe: lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: same with the Miari Gohan and Torankusu gauntlet... I think zenkai would had work way better than kaioken or false SSJ...

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@everyone

Frieza gets to round 5... Why you ask?

Because frieza wasn't even using 30% when he was fighting goku at namek he stated " I could turn you into space dust just by using 50% of my power "

So... Vegeta with Yemma fruit is only x2 so that's like 3 gokus vs frieza it's like 3 SSJ3 gokus vs buuhan...

Their only chance of winning is a massive spirit bomb or goku and vegeta combines their 10x Kaiyoken attacks which puts them lower than 10% chance of winning.

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@niBBit: Wasn't the OVA with Abo and Cado set two years after the fight with Majin Buu? That means that Trunks and Goten post ROSAT and 2 more tears of growth.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Frieza should get to Gero.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel