Frieza Final Form vs. Thanos

Topic started by Frieza on Feb. 20, 2011. Last post by ManofSteel 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
They are in each other's way of universal domination. Who will win the fight and claim the throne of the "Universal Tyrant"? 

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

so yeah can thanos like fly?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Thanos slaughterstomp. 
Frieza can't hurt him, muchless put him down, Thanos has a large bag of tricks that can all put Frieza down.  
He doesn't even need to life a finger to win this. 

@SSJjanemba
said:
"so yeah can thanos like fly? "

On paper he can, but he's never done anything other then a bit of levitation and teleporting.  
The main reason we don't see Thanos fly, is mostly due to him not needing to, ever. 

Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

*facepalm*
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I don't think frieza could do anything to hurt thanos.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Frieza: now look here man, I don't wanna post some funny random facepalm pics, but I just wanna ask you something, do you seriously think frieza has a chance, and if you do, have you ever read anything with thanos in it or atleas searched for a wiki page about him.  if you haven't, I only can atleast go for the fastest argument, and tell you that when thanos got all gems he overpowered people like galactus and living tribunal, please just stop spamming the forum like this, atleast research the characters a bit more, or make sure you know enough about the characters to give a rational argument.  

PS: I don't didn't intend to be mean or insulting, just giving you advice before you get yourself in some serious flame wars

Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Make it one trillion Freezas and maybe they'd have a chance.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Thanos
@StargunZX: I don't think so, a simple metaphore is this" would you loose a fight against one trillion sick tiny baby ants that can't move?".
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I dont know why why people are even debating over this. Thanos roflstomps
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Lock
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  He never said Thanos got the IG or HOTU. -_-

Nontheless he still beats Frieza's shit in.
@Nevermind: doesn't matter dude, he didn't say anything, therefore we can use anything the character had or did, in the argument.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  No. The IG and HOTU aren't exactly standard equipment for Thanos.
@Nevermind: was the king of spirits standard for hao? ha, ha! I still remember it,haaaaa!!! it was so horrible he was winning every thread, oh the inhumanity! hold me Nm
Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Even I can't back Frieza here. He loses terribly. Even without the infinity gauntlet Thanos has fought with Odin and Galactus and beaten the Silver Surfer. They are both powerful but Thanos is on a whole different level than Frieza.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thanos KO's him with a few punchs.
@Rapest_of_super_heros: Of Course I do. Not only is Frieza much faster than him, but Thanos has been killed by Drax, who is much weaker than Silver Surfer or Galactus. Frieza blows up the planet, and Thanos along with him. That, or he uses TK and blows him up internally, or fires a DD and cuts Thanos in half. Frieza has this fight easily.
Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Frieza: That was PIS. His typical fighting level is well above the likes of the Silver Surfer and is great enough to challenge Sky Fathers and Super Cosmics.
@taichokage: It wasn't PIS, because he has been killed not once, but twice by Drax. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel