Frieza Final Form and. Kid Buu vs. Sailor Galaxia

Topic started by Frieza on Feb. 14, 2011. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
freeza dies first. Seriously, why are you putting freeza in every post?
Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Haofan123:
Freiza pfft, he tries? He can practically distract her!
Post by SSJjanemba (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 11

enough with the sailor moon i dont want to debate against a pretty little girl in a skirt
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Frieza gets stomped hard.

As for Buu she can't hurt put him down physically but she can reap his soul.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Stomp for team DB 

Galaxia doesn't out gun Freeza, Buu is overkill 
@hitsusatsu11:  Predicted your response down to the letter.

Yes she does outgun Frieza. One finger point and he's done.

As for Buu all she needs to do is blitz him and steal his soul.
@Nevermind:
frieza is more then enough for galaxia. galaxia has only shown to destroy a planet with pointing her finger...frieza can do that in his first form...................................
@Nevermind: Ok well do this by feats: 

Freeza: 

Freeza can easily destroy worlds, here in the official toei side story Freeza destroys a world

Here in the canon ova: 

Both of these are destroyed within seconds, and with a fraction of Freeza's power. And planet vegeta is either 10x as big or as dense as earth.

Only when he hesitated does he only hit the core. 

But planetbusting is easy to freeza 

And freeza has no problem kicking away planet busting attacks 

And Freeza, after being beat to near death, and cut in half survived the planet was on's destruction 

In fact he said he would barely be hurt if he was caught in a planetary explosion at full power. 

Freeza tanked a genkidama made from namek, surrounding planets, and the star of namek and was fine.  

A weaker Genki dama made on earth is planetbusting  

And freeza can explode enemies internally via telekenetics 

He can easily split a planet

He tanked the kamehameha from Goku, which should be above planetbusting magnitude 

Each Kaioshin could one shot Freeza, Buu surpasses them all. 

Buu: 

Ro Kaioshin says he will destroy the universe, then come and destroy the holy realm. 

Piccolo says Buu will kill everything in the universe

Vegeta says the battle with Buu will decide the fate of the universe. 

Kid Buu destroys Earth 

Buu rips through the dimensional boundaries that separate our universe from the dimension of ROSAT  

Buu has the ability to instantly analyse and copy an opponents attack. 

Buu turns entire populations into candy  

Here he turns Chi chi into an egg 

Here he turns people into clay 
Here he destroys the remaining population of earth with his rapid ki blast, called the Genocide Wave, or Human Extinction Wave.

In the anime we see Buu destroy the galaxies of the defeated Kaioshins 

@SSJjanemba:  No he can't. It never happened in the manga. And I know you're gonna say that the Bardock movie is somehow canon (I used to think it was), but I never have seen a definitive statement that makes it so.

Even going by the feat in the Bardock movie Galaxia can destroy planets vastly larger than Earth faster than Frieza can. Then there's the fact that she's massively faster than he is and has a soul reap attack that bypasses all physical durability. Oops, there goes this supposed planet busting durability, along with Buu's regeneration.

I know that this is gonna turn into one big DBZ wank fest, but this stuff has already been said before.
@Nevermind said:
  I know that this is gonna turn into one big DBZ wank fest, 
cough sailor moon fetish cough 

Buu IT's and punches her in the face 
Freeza blows her up iternally 
@hitsusatsu11: Didn't I already tell you that that galaxy busting feat was only a dub line in the Funimation version of the non-canon anime. Even the Japanese version completely contradicts what was said in the manga. "Toei, and official" don't belong in the same sentence either.

And see my above post.
@Nevermind: You don't know what your talking about, as usual. 
@Nevermind said:

" @SSJjanemba:  No he can't. It never happened in the manga. And I know you're gonna say that the Bardock movie is somehow canon (I used to think it was), but I never have seen a definitive statement that makes it so.  Even going by the feat in the Bardock movie Galaxia can destroy planets vastly larger than Earth faster than Frieza can. Then there's the fact that she's massively faster than he is and has a soul reap attack that bypasses all physical durability. Oops, there goes this supposed planet busting durability, along with Buu's regeneration.  I know that this is gonna turn into one big DBZ wank fest, but this stuff has already been said before. "

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Nevermind: You don't know what your talking about, as usual.  "
You're wanking off to DBZ, as usual.
@Nevermind: Im not wanking off to anything, merely stating that you don't know what your talking about (absurdly thinking Gen Fukanaga or Chris Sabat animate scenes in th DB anime, not knowing that AT assistant drew the side story I posted ect.) and showing DB feats which are far superior to any you can show for SM.  

The foolish insults prove nothing, and as I said since you toss the term wank around so much it might be that you really have a serious thing for the Sailor Senshi or something idk.  

Its cool but try to go off tangent to much
@hitsusatsu11:
wow dude way too many scans, you pretty much nailed it but u killed it for ppl who wan to debate for dbz :(
 @hitsusatsu11:  No. Galaxia has far better canon feats than most DBZ characters, and a soul hax. You constantly see what you want to see in EVERY single damn thread involving a DBZ character, and argue against characters that have clearly better feats with non-canon material, rampant speculation, and downplaying the opposition, including that time you thought SSJ3 Broly could defeat Galactus. Yeah, I still remember that. Just excuse me for getting annoyed by your fanboyism that derails every single debate involving a DBZ character.

Furthermore you said I had a Sailor Moon fetish (hence the wank off comment)?  Why, because I'm arguing that Galaxia has better feats and the hax to beat them both (which she does)? I would never argue that Galaxia could beat people that are much more powerful than her, as you constantly do when it comes to DBZ.

@SSJjanemba: He didn't nail a damned thing. 

And your scan still doesn't show him destroying the planet. And even his feat in the movie is still inferior to Galaxia's.

And she still has her soul reap attack that would lol at their defenses.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11: Why do you use feats of Fat Buu and Super Buu to try and support Kid Buu?
@SSJjanemba: I don't understand what NV's problem was. I gave a two line half heated reply and then he feels the need to call me on it, so I showed him the scans to support my point and thus he go's to the classic last resort, to label opponents as "wankers".  

He's so cynical, I guess he listens to to much Nirvana :\ 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel