frieza and cooler vs dr gero and android 20

Topic started by ktarinze on July 19, 2010. Last post by TheOneAboveAll 4 years ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

who is the winner and why 
and it is regular cooler
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I would have to say freiza and cooler, just due to the ease at which ssj vegeta could own android 20, yet ssj goku was only a bit stronger than freiza.
Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
(Assuming this is Metal Cooler and Mecha Frieza) Cooler would probably solo this, Dr. Gero and Android 20 never really prepared themselves for the Super saiyan transformation, and got beat. As Cooler was seen handling both Goku and Vegeta with ease.

If its the the original versions of both Frieza and Cooler, then I say the android barely win. Since Dr.Gero already has data on Frieza he knows he would have to make himself and 20 stronger than Frieza in order to stand up to Goku. Plus the ability they have to absorb energy will be factor here.
@Sonata said:
"(Assuming this is Metal Cooler and Mecha Frieza) Cooler would probably solo this, Dr. Gero and Android 20 never really prepared themselves for the Super saiyan transformation, and got beat. As Cooler was seen handling both Goku and Vegeta with ease.  If its the the original versions of both Frieza and Cooler, then I say the android barely win. Since Dr.Gero already has data on Frieza he knows he would have to make himself and 20 stronger than Frieza in order to stand up to Goku. Plus the ability they have to absorb energy will be factor here. "

this is original cooler and frieza 100% max
Post by Hiei113 (67 posts) See mini bio Level 4
i would say  cooler and frieza to
@Sonata said:
"(Assuming this is Metal Cooler and Mecha Frieza) Cooler would probably solo this, Dr. Gero and Android 20 never really prepared themselves for the Super saiyan transformation, and got beat. As Cooler was seen handling both Goku and Vegeta with ease.  If its the the original versions of both Frieza and Cooler, then I say the android barely win. Since Dr.Gero already has data on Frieza he knows he would have to make himself and 20 stronger than Frieza in order to stand up to Goku. Plus the ability they have to absorb energy will be factor here. "

Remember, only cell got the data on freiza, dr gero and android 20 were pretty much useless at dealing with enemies at or above freiza's powerlevel.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@soldier:
Trunks was way stronger than freeza/frieza but weaker than goku (after recovering from battle wounds) 
after two years of  training to prepare of the andriods Goku is at his strongest until the heart virus hits 
Vegeta is the most powerful ssj at this point 
I think the energy absorbtion could be a huge advantage for the andriods 
DR Gero also knows many techniques of frieza (cooler uses similar ones) 
I could see it going either way 

Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I would say frieza and cooler there both strong in their  final forms
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Cooler could solo
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Assuming it's Metal Cooler that is
@mysticboy said:
"Assuming it's Metal Cooler that is "

it is regular cooler
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier said:
" I would have to say freiza and cooler, just due to the ease at which ssj vegeta could own android 20, yet ssj goku was only a bit stronger than freiza. "
SSJ Goku was way stronger than Frieza
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Frieza<SSJ Goku (on Namek)<Cyborg Frieza<<Trunks<<Goku(pre android saga)<<<Goku (android saga)<Vegeta SSJ
And Android 20<<Vegeta
I think Androids are stronger
@Mortein said:
"Frieza>SSJ Goku (on Namek)>Cyborg Frieza>>Trunks>>Goku(pre android saga) >>>Goku (android saga)>Vegeta SSJ And Android 20>>Vegeta I think Androids are stronger "

idk about that goku seemed stronger to me through out the whole battle on namek
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ktarinze said:
" @Mortein said:
"Frieza>SSJ Goku (on Namek)>Cyborg Frieza>>Trunks>>Goku(pre android saga) >>>Goku (android saga)>Vegeta SSJ And Android 20>>Vegeta I think Androids are stronger "
idk about that goku seemed stronger to me through out the whole battle on namek "
Goku was stronger
@JThree47605 said:
" @soldier said:
" I would have to say freiza and cooler, just due to the ease at which ssj vegeta could own android 20, yet ssj goku was only a bit stronger than freiza. "
SSJ Goku was way stronger than Frieza"

If you remember the battle goku and freiza were virtually equal until freiza's powerlevel started to decrease.

At first goku was owning freiza, then freiza went 100% and started to own goku, then it was even, and then freiza's powerlevel kept falling and goku mopped the floor with freiza. Goku was stronger but the difference when both went all out was very little in my opinion.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By powerscaling the jinzoningen win this. 

This is Vegeta after years of training. Goku and Vegeta who could own 19 and 20 would also crush Freeza and Cooler easy. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Mortein: < is greater then
                   > is less then.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
ill give this to the brothers of destruction!!!!!  
cause obviously with a super nova from Cooler Dr.Gero and androind 20 are done and finished!!!!  
i don't think theres no way for them to survive a Super Nova or a Death Ball!!!! 
specially if they are combined making a "Super Death Nova"
@DBZ_universe said:
"ill give this to the brothers of destruction!!!!!  cause obviously with a super nova from Cooler Dr.Gero and androind 20 are done and finished!!!!  i don't think theres no way for them to survive a Super Nova or a Death Ball!!!! specially if they are combined making a "Super Death Nova" "

they do have enery absorbtion in there hands but i still give it to the brothers of destruction as you would say
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel