Freiza vs Super Skrull

Topic started by MisterShin on Aug. 13, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
VS 
Bloodlust 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Frieza should win. He is much faster than Kl'rt. Kl'rt isn't even faster than Iron Man, he won't even be able to touch Frieza. Secondly, Frieza is more durable. Super-Skrull is not even more durable than Thing while Frieza who was severely injured at the time, survived Namek's explosion at blank point range, he is clearly more durable than Kl'rt. Super-Skrull can lift a maximum of 85 tons, that won't help him in this battle. Frieza's biggest advantage is his massive energy projection. Kl'rt won't be surviving a planet-busting energy blast. Frieza could simply into space and destroy the Earth just like he did Planet Vegeta. Also, being much faster than him, Frieza can simply speed blitz Kl'rt.  

ND
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Freeza one shoots
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yeah, Freeza's waaaaaay above Kl'rt's level.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Frieza destroys him Super Skrull is garbage
^KI'rt can actually solo the whole HST as if it were a walk in the park. He ain't no garbage, problem is that Freeza has too much firepower and speed for him to deal with.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You guys already know me i always make it a habit to comment when comic characters and anime characters are involved. 

But anyway here is my view kI'rt has plenty of power as his disposal to kill frieza instantly, but because of friezas speed he will lose. 

Kind of like Starguns^
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pretty much all the DBZ characters are beyond the levels of any comic book character. Freiza can blow up a planet with one shot, Kl'rt could maybe destroy an entire island if he had twenty four hours.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@StargunZX: Jack Rakan can do that, hell some characters from Yu Yu Hakasho can also
@obscurefan said:
Pretty much all the DBZ characters are beyond the levels of any comic book character.
You're not serious, right?
@StargunZX said:
@obscurefan said:
Pretty much all the DBZ characters are beyond the levels of any comic book character.
Alright fine, pretty much all the villains and Saiyans in DBZ are beyond the levels of any comic book character.
@obscurefan said:
@StargunZX said:
@obscurefan said:
Alright fine, pretty much all the villains and Saiyans in DBZ are beyond the levels of any comic book character.
I will just assume you don't know what you're talking about (instead of outright trolling) and suggest you to check the link bellow so you can educate yourself about comic powerhouses.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@obscurefan said:

@StargunZX said:
@obscurefan said:

That isn't any better. Both are totally wrong.

@StargunZX said:
@obscurefan said:
@StargunZX said:
@obscurefan said:
I will just assume you don't know what you're talking about (instead of outright trolling) and suggest you to check the link bellow so you can educate yourself about comic powerhouses.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/
Hey man, I get what you're saying, but the Saiyans are faster than the speed of light and strong enough to destroy planets, and they're even weaker than the villains in the series. I'm not disrespecting people from comics, I'm way more of a comic fan than I am an anime fan, but even Galactus has to build a giant machine in order to destroy a planet and it takes him a few hours where Frieza can do it with one finger, and he's way weaker than the other characters by the end of the show. So sorry, but I still have to disagree.
@obscurefan: DBZ Characters more powerful than any comic book character? You need to do more research before saying things like that. Comic book characters include The One Above All, The Presence, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Eternity, Superboy Prime, Silver Age Superman etc. Galactus doesn't need a machine to destroy a planet. Anyone who's ever read a comic book should know that. During Annihilation Wave he simultaneously destroyed three solar systems with an omni-directional blast. Galactus is at Eternity's level of power when he's fully powered, and Eternity is a universe-level being. SA Superman destroyed an entire solar system just by sneezing, Cell only claimed to be able to do it and he was powering up for so long while SA Superman sneezed and destroyed one. SA Superman once moved so fast that he flew out of creation itself and was going to destroy existence unless the Spectre hadn't stopped him, that is massive FTL speed. SA Superman has pulled all the planets in an entire galaxy with a giant chain. He wasn't even scratched when they were throwing millions of quasars at him. Superboy Prime has punched through entire dimensions and has broken dimensional barriers with a single punch, he also tortured a 5th dimensional imp.  

DBZ Characters CANNOT defeat all comic book characters. Thanos (a comic book character) destroyed opponents in a universe where death does not even exist. Silver Surfer has effortlessly flown into a black hole and out, that is FTL. When Galactus fought Tyrant, they were accidentally destroying countless galaxies, Accidentally. I could go on but there's no need. Saying DBZ Characters can defeat all comic book characters is simply ignorant. Again, do more research before saying things like that. You have no idea how horribly wrong you are. 

ND
@Newdeath: Did I say "all?" Woops, sorry bout that, I meant most.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@obscurefan said:

Pretty much all the DBZ characters are beyond the levels of any comic book character. Freiza can blow up a planet with one shot, Kl'rt could maybe destroy an entire island if he had twenty four hours.

are you kidding??  the spectre solo destroy all the entire dbz universe without any effort with shenron and kamis  included . and the list of comic characters who can solo destroy  the dbz universe  is so long
@SilverGalford said:
@obscurefan said:

are you kidding??  the spectre solo destroy all the entire dbz universe without any effort with shenron and kamis  included . and the list of comic characters who can solo destroy  the dbz universe  is so long
I meant to say "most" comic book character, my bad. Yeah, Spectre, Korvac, Beyonder, and tons of other ones beat them out.
Post by crash_ (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Frieza wins this, But... man! some of the comments here disgust me :p
@obscurefan: Not even "most". Marvel Comics and DC Comics combined doesn't even make up half of the comic book characters out there. Besides, the Z Warriors won't even be able to defeat Marvel Earth or DC Earth. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel