Franlin Richards vs Haruhi Suzumiya

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 12, 2011. Last post by ReiKai 1 year ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

battle of reality warpers!!!! whos will would win? begin!

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Franklin, mainly because he can use his powers as he likes and is aware of them.

But honestly Haruhi is the more powerful of the two of them, but to be fair Franklin creates universes under his bed sheets, brought an Abstract back from the dead and plenty of other nifty feats.

Post by ReiKai (3,528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Haruhi has created and destroyed universes by sheer accident depending on her mood without realizing it. The only reason why Aliens, Espers and Time Travel even exist is because she wanted them to exist. The only reason why no one has tried to kill her is because of the fear that if Haruhi is really God, then if she died the universe would cease to exist. Either way she can make anything happen by subconsciously wishing for it. Like how she kept replaying the last week of summer and having everyone stuck in an endless timeloop simply because "she felt there was something she forgot to do". According to Nagao, they repeated that week over 40,000 times with occasional variations before Kyon became aware enough of the problem and helped stop it.

For now it's a silly fight because Haruhi is unaware. If it were Nagato with Haruhi's powers, it'd be a different story...and she'd rip Franklin of his.

Post by Dream (7,891 posts) See mini bio Level 21
At the moment, I'd say young Franklin could topple Haruhi as he is actually aware of his reality warping power, can casually create a universe and has vast telepathic power that surpasses Professor X. The kid's power even makes Galactus uneasy, which accounts for enough not to cross him. :P

@ReiKai:
  Considering Nagato was able to jack Haruhi's power for herself, I'd say the God theory with the gal has been flushed down the toilet.

While I don't believe Haruhi is the TOAA of her series, still her powers themselves do appear on a higher scale than Franklin's, even though she's unaware. Really, it's only because she's unaware of what she's doing that people are saying Franklin wins. Truthfully I actually believe that Kyon is the one doing everything. He's aware of what happens, he also wished for Aliens an such to exist when he was younger, and thanks to Mikuru he was at Haruhi's Middle School when the diagram was made (he actually made it cause the younger Haruhi yelled at him for interrupting her and made him do it for her, which is why it turned out like crap).

By the end of the series I think Kyon will be revealed as a being higher than Haruhi, considering also that Nobody in the entire series knows his real name or even calls him by it, not even Family.

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Hellos:  At will? Franklin most of the time only uses his powers intermittently. But really both of them are like that. I think I agree with your other stement though that Haruhi might be stronger but Franklin has a better grasp of his powers.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:

" @Hellos:  At will? Franklin most of the time only uses his powers intermittently. But really both of them are like that. I think I agree with your other stement though that Haruhi might be stronger but Franklin has a better grasp of his powers. "

Well heres the thing, he was actively using them to blast away at Annihilus's minions, easily being the biggest hitter there.

Despite Valeria saying there isn't enough time for example, Franklin in the backgroun was disagreeing(seemingly ignored, which makes sense because with the kind of power he packs he should have been able to make all the time in the world on his own).

I actually believe Haruhi is much more powerful, its just that Franklin can use his powers to blast people to pieces if he likes.

That is if it isn't some sort of elaborate plot scheme to have Kyon really be God of the Haruhiverse and everyone else is in on it but Haruhi, which honestly would be a fun turn of plot.

Well Kyon always seems to be the one fixing the problems. Or it could be that Kyon's existence is tied to Haruhi's. He does seem to be the one with a conscience. Haruhi is always doing random shit and Kyon cleans up the mess and tries to keep Mikuru from being overly abused. It's like Order and Chaos. Haruhi is absolutely crazy chaos and it takes Kyon to calm'er down and settle things before the universe tears itself in half.

franklin richards wins i dont see how people think she is more powerful, she isnt he is, at his full potential, a celestial level being, she is a reality warper yes but the same goes for franklin who is stronger than the scarlet whitch  and if i remmeber correctly, she has mostly created beings that attempt to destroy the world, only once has she actually almost willed a new universe but you could say the same for the scarlet witch who is not as powerful as franklin but was able to create the house of M

Haruhi was literally breakin down and making universes during her period. The fact she's doing it unconsciously just makes it all the more frightening. But the most major thing is no one else in the world, aside from Kyon, Nagato, Mikuru and Koizumi and their respective factions (though at times even they don't know what goes on).  Put it this way; if Haruhi says a Water Pistol can shoot and make big explosions, that's exactly what's going to happen. It didn't even matter that nothing about the water pistols themselves changed, it just happened because she wanted it do. Period. When she wanted Mikuru to shoot a laser out of a blue eye (she wore contact lense) that's exactly what happened, despite the fact Mikuru doesn't have any powers herself and the contact lense is completely normal. The phenomena occured because Haruhi wished it to happen, even when she's unaware of it.

@ReiKai:
thats the awesome thing about Frank richards, she possibly could turn water pistols into real ones whereas franklin has already done so with the ones you see in the main pic up top

However Franklin is Consciously making the decision for such to happen and using his power to do so. Haruhi is not Aware she even has powers and is doing these things Unconsciously by simply Wanting them to be real, even when her Conscious, rational mind is telling her these things couldn't possibly happen.

Post by KeitaKuhn (658 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Admittedly, we aren't even entirely sure if Haruhi is the one with the powers. There have been implications that Kyon is the one in control and it is him actually wishing for these things to be real.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream said:

" At the moment, I'd say young Franklin could topple Haruhi as he is actually aware of his reality warping power, can casually create a universe and has vast telepathic power that surpasses Professor X. The kid's power even makes Galactus uneasy, which accounts for enough not to cross him. :P

@ReiKai:
  Considering Nagato was able to jack Haruhi's power for herself, I'd say the God theory with the gal has been flushed down the toilet. "

In universe X Franklin became Galactus and fought against four celestials with low power level and still was able to beat them

@ReiKai said:

"

While I don't believe Haruhi is the TOAA of her series, still her powers themselves do appear on a higher scale than Franklin's, even though she's unaware. Really, it's only because she's unaware of what she's doing that people are saying Franklin wins. Truthfully I actually believe that Kyon is the one doing everything. He's aware of what happens, he also wished for Aliens an such to exist when he was younger, and thanks to Mikuru he was at Haruhi's Middle School when the diagram was made (he actually made it cause the younger Haruhi yelled at him for interrupting her and made him do it for her, which is why it turned out like crap).

By the end of the series I think Kyon will be revealed as a being higher than Haruhi, considering also that Nobody in the entire series knows his real name or even calls him by it, not even Family.

"

No, kid Franklin stomps 

Even younger version is way too strong for her

And if she was in MU i doubt her death would change anything even if she was all that powerfull cause MU is protecteb by beings far stronger than her 

And he created sub universe with heroes and villians

Also humans, animals, aliens and so on

I doubt Haruhi can do any of that

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
franklin richards will teach haruhi how to be a real god.

And we're not talking about Haruhi in Marvel where she has to deal with several dozen Omnipotent-type chars. Besides it's not like Franklin can do any of that shit either because of the same reason; other beings that'd just slap him down for it. And you do realize that Haruhi was, in fact, creating universes with super-powered beings, yes? And she was doing it without realizing she was doing it.

And this is the argument in the series itself; Aliens and such exist because Haruhi wished it, however the Data Entity has been around since the beginning of the universe...and Haruhi created the Universe, however Haruhi is 16yrs old and her power only manifested 3yrs prior, an event that Cut off the Future from the Past.. As in none of the super-powered parties can go back or see back in time passed 3yrs ago. As far as they are aware, the universe didn't exist until then, but it had to have existed, but the Data Entity came into existence at beginning of the universe which was billions upon billions of years ago...but the Universe didn't begin until Haruhi made it 3yrs ago...

You can see how convoluted and crazy that ends up becoming because it's a lawless mass of contradiction. They can't prove Haruhi is God, but they both believe it and fear it. And basically, Haruhi did effectively create universes with super-beings. It's that easy. The Data Entity and agents like Nagato can manipulate universal data, which results in localized reality warping or even time manipulation.

@battleheiz: >Universe X
Clearly this is Universe 616.

>Haruhi can't create universes, blah blah
Bitch, you ever read or watch Haruhi? She created motherfucking Espers, Aliens and Time Travelers that existed since the dawn of the universe as ReiKai said.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Haruhi wins, she demands it
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@KeitaKuhn said:

" @battleheiz: >Universe X
Clearly this is Universe 616.

>Haruhi can't create universes, blah blah
Bitch, you ever read or watch Haruhi? She created motherfucking Espers, Aliens and Time Travelers that existed since the dawn of the universe as ReiKai said.
"

And Franklin created universe with watcher and humans and aliens and supe powered beings including superheroes

I doubt haruhi can top that 

And i mention universe X to explain why Galactus is afraid of him

@hitsusatsu11 said:

" Haruhi wins, she demands it "
@ReiKai said:
"

And we're not talking about Haruhi in Marvel where she has to deal with several dozen Omnipotent-type chars. Besides it's not like Franklin can do any of that shit either because of the same reason; other beings that'd just slap him down for it. And you do realize that Haruhi was, in fact, creating universes with super-powered beings, yes? And she was doing it without realizing she was doing it.

And this is the argument in the series itself; Aliens and such exist because Haruhi wished it, however the Data Entity has been around since the beginning of the universe...and Haruhi created the Universe, however Haruhi is 16yrs old and her power only manifested 3yrs prior, an event that Cut off the Future from the Past.. As in none of the super-powered parties can go back or see back in time passed 3yrs ago. As far as they are aware, the universe didn't exist until then, but it had to have existed, but the Data Entity came into existence at beginning of the universe which was billions upon billions of years ago...but the Universe didn't begin until Haruhi made it 3yrs ago...

You can see how convoluted and crazy that ends up becoming because it's a lawless mass of contradiction. They can't prove Haruhi is God, but they both believe it and fear it. And basically, Haruhi did effectively create universes with super-beings. It's that easy. The Data Entity and agents like Nagato can manipulate universal data, which results in localized reality warping or even time manipulation.

"
Franklin shoots her and she dies thats how it ends

Dude is one of the most strongest reality warpers in Marvel Universe

@battleheiz: What part of 'Haruhi created the universe' is so hard to understand? If Haruhi wanted to, she could create super heroes, since she has created entire alien races.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel