Franken Stein Vs Kabuto Yakushi

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on April 15, 2012. Last post by MisterShin 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,278 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Soul Eater (Yahoo!!)
From Soul Eater (Yahoo!!)

Vs

From Naruto (Believe It!)
From Naruto (Believe It!)

-Both are bloodlust

-Win by KO or Death

-No PIS or CIS

-No prep time

-Both are at peak (Stein is at max madness)

-Chakra & Soul Wavelength are the same

-Both have basic knowledge on each other powers

-Stein have Marie Mjolnir in weapon mode

-Standard equipment for both

-They start the battle about thirty feet apart

-The battle take place in a empty well lighted cave

Who will win?

Post by taichokage (13,331 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd bet on Kabuto. He has the sage mode now which should place his physical ability above Stein's, as well as the combined abilities of Tamar (minus Sasuke) and additionally, he has that new hax jutsu that allows him to manipulate matter to some degree, and further still, he has the eel jutsu (although he needs prep for that). But really, things don't look to great for Stein.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, I mean I can remember Stein being pretty awesome and all, but Kabuto is now fighting and winning against two extremely powerful MS users. He's also shown, as was said above, reality manipulation powers and all this is while he is still using Edo Tensei. Kabuto is most definitely not worth underestimating in his current state.

@ohgodwhy:

reality manipulation powers

When did Kabuto manipulate reality? Anyway, Stein does have the speed advantage and have the power to make someone explode from one hit

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well I say reality manipulation but I meant he can just turn inanimate objects into reality, which I suppose is a kind of reality manipulation. I can't remember much of Stein's speed feats tbh but Kabuto is so damn powerful now days. I assume it would be fair to say that he is as fast as or faster than Sage Naruto who was pretty damn fast and dominated Nagato for a while. I think in terms of surprise attacks Kabuto wins and in this battle I think surprise attacks are just what one of these guys needs in order to win.

In terms of attack, Stein has some powerful attacks but when they hit they will probably just end up hitting a snake clone.

@ohgodwhy:

I believe Stein got Kabuto beat with his speed

Also Stein can sense souls, so unless the snake clone have a soul that look like Kabuto's soul (Stein won't fall for it)

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

kabuto wins

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Stein wins 

He hits Kabuto and he explodes.
Post by Yusuke52 (426 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@tronboy: And you are forgetting that Stein can sense souls.

@tronboy:

your forgetting clones idiot

Why are you calling people idiot?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight said:

@ohgodwhy:

I believe Stein got Kabuto beat with his speed

Also Stein can sense souls, so unless the snake clone have a soul that look like Kabuto's soul (Stein won't fall for it)

Is the character he blitzing actually fast himself?

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Stein, he will sew kabuto like a turkey

@Hellos:

Yeah, he is (he one of the high tiers of the verse)

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
stein without much trouble due to his speed advantage and ability to do multiple internal attacks that would one shot kabuto.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Hellos:

Yeah, he is (he one of the high tiers of the verse)

I assume your talking about Stein, either way there isn't much to argue in speed then, Sage Mode's best was against the previous Raikage. Kabuto might be fighting two very fast characters(hell Itachi can toss out handsigns faster than Kakashi can see them), but there isn't to give me any idea if he is even as fast as they are at this point. Isn't Kabuto able to turn himself into water these days?

@Hellos:

I assume your talking about Stein, either way there isn't much to argue in speed then, Sage Mode's best was against the previous Raikage. Kabuto might be fighting two very fast characters(hell Itachi can toss out handsigns faster than Kakashi can see them), but there isn't to give me any idea if he is even as fast as they are at this point. Isn't Kabuto able to turn himself into water these days?

I was kind of talking about both of them

Kabuto can, but that is dangerous. The attack Stein like to use get a power boost if it hit water and it a soul attack (making it deadly to Kabuto in water form)

Post by Yusuke52 (426 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Hellos: The guy Stein blitzed was Justin Law, which is the guy I think you were asking about. He is one of the Death Scythes and he is quite skilled, I believe since he achieved his Death Scythe status without the help of a Meister. I have not read the manga for a long time now so I can't comment on his speed but he should be quite fast.

Kabuto is able to liquify, but I think Stein has some kind of Lightning attacks which should counter that. I would need to look into that, it might have only had the appearance of lightning. I shall get back to you on that.

Yeah I just checked and it seems Marie Mjolnir uses electric in her attacks, she also uses it to amp Stein up (Kinda like Lightning Armor) so he should be high in the Hypersonic Range, and that should also negate Kabutos water form

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
justin is most likely supersonic+ possibly hypersonic, given mifune is easily hypersonic+ and  justin being a high tier in the verse he shouldn't be that far from mifune's speed. stein blitzing justin ridiculously should certainly put him in the hypersonic+ range which is too fast for kabuto. and kabuto liquifying himself isn't going to help since stein's attacks hit the soul.

Then Kabuto's best bet is merging himself to the cave and trying to use that whacky manipulation thing before he gets blitzed, I'm assuming Stien is strong enough to do some lethal damage to a sage mode kabuto mind you.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hellos:  
I didnt make my previous comment clear. 

Stein can make Kabuto explode with a single hit, by injecting Wavelength into him for a 1-Hit Death. 
Kabuto has no means of preventing this, he loses badly in this fight. 

Stein can sense wherever he is hiding because he can see souls, so Kabuto's tricks wont work here.  
Marie is Thor's Hammer Mjolnir, obviously just placed in SEverse. It gives the user hypersonic speed and lightning infused attacks. 
http://i4.mangareader.net/soul-eater/94/soul-eater-3020267.jpg 
Not to mention Kabuto gets blitz. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel