Frank n stein vs Hiden

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 23, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
You need to work on your spelling Haseo. I'm surprised how you misspelled Hidan as "Hiden" when you posted a link with the correct spelling. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
"You need to work on your spelling Haseo. I'm surprised how you misspelled Hidan as "Hiden" when you posted a link with the correct spelling.  ND "

well i read the manga and in the manga its spelt that way, eneyways mybad wasent paying attantion
@haseo_yashimora: No not really. Its spelled "Hidan" in the manga as well. 

ND
@Newdeath said:

" @haseo_yashimora: No not really. Its spelled "Hidan" in the manga as well.  ND "

? realy, well i havent read it in awile, but like i said "eneyways mybad wasent paying attantion".
@haseo_yashimora: Indeed. 

ND
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
I have yet to see Soul Eater. What is the power scale like in the world of series in terms of physical and destructive capabilities?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Stein has more tricks up his arsenal but hidan is a roughly decent fighter in the Anime, this will be interesting and plus the fact that Stein has some similarities  with Kakuzu
@Nerx said:
"Stein has more tricks up his arsenal but hidan is a roughly decent fighter in the Anime, this will be interesting and plus the fact that Stein has some similarities  with Kakuzu "

wow your the first one to notice it!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel