FPSSJ Goku vs Perfect Cell

Topic started by shonen on Nov. 2, 2011. Last post by maigret 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What if Goku had met cell instead of vegeta and allowed him to go Perfect. Would GOku have been able to beat cell; take into consideration that cell got a zenkai from vegeta before he fought goku.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't understand...this is exactly the same Cell that Goku fought; I doubt he got a zenkai because Vegeta didn't do enough damage to result in one. And he trashed Vegeta without even being serious, so he beats Goku with little difficulty.

Goku>>Vegeta that fought Cell

Perfect Cell warmed up>Goku

Perfect Cell full power>>Goku

Post by Sooo_Whelmed (94 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I don't understand...this is exactly the same Cell that Goku fought; I doubt he got a zenkai because Vegeta didn't do enough damage to result in one. And he trashed Vegeta without even being serious, so he beats Goku with little difficulty.

Goku>>Vegeta that fought Cell

Perfect Cell warmed up>Goku

Perfect Cell full power>>Goku

this

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Well these fan made what if? things are banned, so no comment

EDIT: To clarify fan-made is something not true of a character

Post by Dream (7,410 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Weren't  FPSSJ Goku and Perfect Cell on equal footing with one another in their battle during the Cell Games?

If so, I see this battle coming down to the wire and don't see how things would be any different with the scenario.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream said:

Weren't FPSSJ Goku and Perfect Cell on equal footing with one another in their battle during the Cell Games? If so, I see this battle coming down to the wire and don't see how things would be any different with the scenario.

Not exactly.

FPSSJ Goku was nearly as strong as Perfect Cell after having warmed up, but the former conceded defeat and quit because he realized that if it continued, Cell would outlast him and win (knowing that Gohan had the power to beat Cell).

However, Cell was not using his full strength when facing Goku; he did not reveal his full power until Gohan went SSJ2. It was suggested that he had a significant rise in power, thus it could be concluded that Perfect Cell at max>>FSSJ Goku (though he was still taken down easily by Gohan).

Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7
" cell got a zenkai from vegeta" no he didnt. "Weren't FPSSJ Goku and Perfect Cell on equal footing" cell wasnt even trying until he faced ssj2 gohan
Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Goku would still lose, Cell was still far superior to him.

Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7

SS < Imperfect Cell < Semi Perfect Cell < SS Lv 2 < SS Lv 3 < Perfect Cell < Power Weighted Cell < FPSS < LSS < Super Kaioken < Super Perfect Cell < SS2.

Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Cell is the winner....

Piccolo:there is no peace and quiet anymore.....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel