Four Heavenly Kings Vs Hulk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 4, 2013. Last post by othus12 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (7,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Ikki_Minami_: by any i meant not ALL! English is not my first language so i think i messed up or maybe you didn't understood what i was trying to say. sure most versions of hulk would win or stomp but some others would lose i can mention at least 4

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Oh I apologize. And I agree with you, there are many versions of hulk the the Four Kings would eat not that they would want to eat Hulk XD

Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@othus12: Must have posted it on the wrong battle, I know not all version of Hulk woud win..

Post by KingOfAsh (1,390 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YoungChief said:

If the 4 kings really want to eat him their best shot is using the pac-man thingy

That is the best thing I've heard all day

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Eating the Hulk??....gross

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: I agree with Othus12. Sani would be the winning factor here. Using his touches he could just redirect everything the hulk throws at him x10. The Hulk beats himself

@ChromeDisaster: some version could definitely be beaten like that. sani and toriko destroyed a mountain that weighted a trillion tons with relative ease.

like i said again other versions of the hulk are still too strong for the kings.

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Also Sani could potentially tap into Hulk's nerves, and the possibility of eating him is still up in the air. And Sani doesn't need Oushoku Bansan to do it. Against Hulk specifically, Sani is the biggest threat.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Absolutely. Like world war hulk. He would destroy them. But the Heavenly Kings could hold their own.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bump

same results as the last time.

some versions of hulk win, some of them dont.

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly. I'd say the strongest 3 maybe 4 versions could beat the Kings. But all the rest I'm familiar with would lose.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Eating the Hulk would kill these guys. They can take the weak incarnations of the Hulk, but not the strong ones. I don't even think they can beat Savage Hulk if he's pissed.

@Whats_out_the_bag: they could eat him via ou shoku ban san. and pissed hulk is almost on thor's level so i dont think they can top that. unless the hulk gets distracted enough and sani applies satan hair quicky enough, though i dont see that happening IC.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: I haven't seen nor read Toriko, so does this attack protect them from gamma radiation?

@Whats_out_the_bag: its an energy projectile that eats everything on the atomic level. once it has fully eaten the target all its left is edible material.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel