Four Heavenly Kings Vs Hulk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 4, 2013. Last post by othus12 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Four Heavenly Kings

Vs Hulk

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- No mortality

- No prep

- Win by death

- Four Kings want to eat the Hulk and Hulk wants to eat them.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm a die hard hulk fan from out the womb who grew up on hulk comics, I don't think I can answer this~

Post by SMXLR8 (7,377 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@TheNeutralOne: so HULK NO SMASH ?

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If the 4 kings really want to eat him their best shot is using the pac-man thingy, thing is I don't know if it would work on Hulk. They have a speed advantage on him, he has the strength advantage especially since he's pissed off, really Hulk's main advantage here is his insane durability and regen I think. Not sure how the kings can put him down unless Coco does something with his poison virus, a virus that spreads through your body continually searching for a poison that can harm the affected being. Or I guess Sani could try eating him with Satan hair, those are their only shots I think, and if those don't work I'm not sure how they can put him down for good.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YoungChief said:

If the 4 kings really want to eat him their best shot is using the pac-man thingy, thing is I don't know if it would work on Hulk. They have a speed advantage on him, he has the strength advantage especially since he's pissed off, really Hulk's main advantage here is his insane durability and regen I think. Not sure how the kings can put him down unless Coco does something with his poison virus, a virus that spreads through your body continually searching for a poison that can harm the affected being. Or I guess Sani could try eating him with Satan hair, those are their only shots I think, and if those don't work I'm not sure how they can put him down for good.

The hulk has a healing factor, although i don't know how fast it is. He's obviously the physical better here. I think they can take it with Sani's satan hair or something. Hulk threads are pretty boring, because the only way to beat him physically is to one shot him, or figure out how to revert him to being bruce again. Other than that he'd just keep getting up endlessly.

Post by taichokage (14,229 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree, hulk could survive anything that has force from even the kings, but being eaten at ridiculous speed and essentially absorbed doesn't look good for him. Unless he could rip the Satan hair apart, he can't win. Sani noted that the Satan hair couldn't be cut though so I'm not sure. Zebra's shioto is also a consideration, but he has only used it on fodder. Maybe it could go either way for the time being, but soon the Kings will be able to take him on 1 on 1. They're getting that strong.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief:

That is kinda my thing. If hulk gets angry enough he will punch a hole through each of their chests once they slip up. But that poison thing sounds seriously dangerous lol. But my thing is the hulk isn't affected by poisons because of his insane regeneration that is why most of the time he is overcome by pure strength or extreme hax abilities.

@solesamurai: @taichokage: @TheNeutralOne: @YoungChief:

Occurence: Fantastic Four #534

A small gamma bomb goes off in the Hulk's face, causing the Hulk to loose control. The Thing and Human Torch try to stop the Hulk's rampage but are not strong enough to stop him. As a final attempt, the Human Torch goes super nova and the Hulk just walks away from it, with little effect.\

Occurence: The Comet Man #3

After fighting Comet Man, the Hulk starts to calm down and transform back into Bruce Banner. In mid-transformation, a SHIELD Mandroid sneaks up behind Bruce and shoots 50,000 volts of electricty through Bruce-Hulk' head and he survives.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #428

While in a swamp, the Merged Hulk is going through a mental crisis, actually causing the Hulk to temporarily be afraid. The Man-Thing senses the fear and touches the Hulk and whoever knows fear, burns at the touch of the Man-Thing. Normally a person would just go up in flames immediately and die but the Hulk just has a slight burn on top of his head and nothing else.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #79

The Hulk is on an island where Nightmare is manipulating reality and turning Mindless Ones into other creatures, one of those being Fin Fang Foom. The dragon tries to convince the Hulk that he will rule the planet and that the Hulk should kneel before him. The Hulk doesn't budge so Foom breathes his fire on him and it barely singes the Hulk. Foom is amazed at this fact.

Occurence: Secret Wars #4

In the Secret Wars, the Beyonder takes a number of villains and heroes from Earth and put them on a planet to fight. During one of the early battles, a 150 billion ton mountain is dropped on the heroes and the Hulk is able to hold up the entire mountain by himself until they figure out how to get out.

Occurence: Tales to Astonish #73

Before sending the Hulk off to the Watcher's planet, the Leader tests the Hulk's strength. He doesn't have any equipment that can even come close to measuring the Hulk's strength. He also uses electrodes, freezing temperature, and high velocity, all to no effect.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk #228

Doc Samson is using advanced military equipment to measure the Hulk's strength and finds that he can not determine the limit to the Hulk's strength. The Hulk destroys the equipment shortly thereafter.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #102

The Hulk is in a heavy battle with the Red King on the planet Sakaar and when the Red King senses he is going to lose, he triggers a mechanism which causes the planet's plates to start to rip apart. The Hulk jumps down into the hole with the lava where the main split is and by sheer strength alone, pulls the plates back together and prevents the planet from ripping apart.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual 1997

Gladiator, Marvel's basic equivalent to Superman, is unbeatable as long as he has his confidence. In the annual, a villain from outer space has disguised himself as the newly discovered son of Bruce Banner. When Gladiator comes to get him, the Hulk, not knowing the boy is an alien, fights Gladiator. The two fight hard against each other until Gladiator uses eye beams and blows a hole in the Hulk's chest, all the way to his heart. With the beams still hitting him, the Hulk walks up to Gladiator and blocks the beams, causing Gladiator to get feedback and collapse. The Hulk throws Gladiator into a nuclear plant, causing him even more pain. He then continues to beat Gladiator up with no resistance.

Occurence: Onslaught: Marvel #1

The combined might of the X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four could not even put a scratch in Onslaught's armor. The Hulk asks for a chance and also asks Jean Grey to "turn off" Bruce Banner, bringing out the Savage Hulk. Onslaught and the Hulk fight and Onslaught holds the Hulk down on the ground. The Hulk gets extremely mad and with one punch, cracks Onslaught's armor.

Post by othus12 (7,338 posts) See mini bio Level 13

depends on the version of hulk.

some hulks stomp. others win with difficulty. others lose

why don't you use a more specific version?

i could be thinking abut this version and not on the ones ikki posted.

EDIT:

he also had this one where he couldnt stop thousands of bugs from eating him. ou shoku ban san is also an unstopabble eating force.

anyways. my point above is still the same. it could go eaither way depending on the version.

Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

World War Hulk would win, Grey would lose, not sure about the original.. In my opininion offcourse..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Obvious mismatch Hulk smash.
Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm a diehard Toriko fan but to much plot induced stupidity involved around hulk i'm sure he would do something dumb enough to win. Sorry Toriko but i have to go with the P.I.S monster

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Obvious mismatch is right.
Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk

Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

No actually each version of hulk would beat them

@FireFistAce: How the fuck is Hulk P.I.S.?!?

Post by othus12 (7,338 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Gsp22: please tell me how captain america can make hulk bleed but the 4 heavenly kings cant defeat him with a lightspeed poison spear, beat punch and satan hair.

not ANY version of hulk wins.

Post by eddz99 (2,577 posts) See mini bio Level 11

HULK SMASH

Post by taichokage (14,229 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually I agree. It totally depends on the version. Some win, some lose with varying difficulty.

@othus12: HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOT ANY VERSION OF HULK WIN XD Did you get pissed off bro? Zombie Hulk can kill Dark phoenix and Thanos so these guys would be like ants to him Celestial Armor Hulk kills them to, and world breaker hulk stomps, World war Hulk kills them with mid diffiuclty. You really can't say that I sorry if this pisses you off but I respect you man, anyway I mean't Incredible Hulk the one that I showed the feats above from.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel