Four Heavenly Kings vs Five Seven sins

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 12, 2014. Last post by Low 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
First time noticing that this was in the Gourmet world. They all die with the exception of Zebra. He indirectly confirmed he was able to survive Gourmet World for a short time given that he met the Dharma Hermit and has Gourmet World level dishes on his Full Course. This was pre time skip too. So Zebra still wins it for the Kings. But Gourmet World solos the rest. Lol.
Post by othus12 (6,396 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@taichokage: wasnt this gourmet pyramid zebura?

I don't think that's in the OP. If you're referring to Jinbeifan1's comment, I think he was referring to the Kings' power level at that time not necessarily for this battle.
Post by othus12 (6,396 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@taichokage: zebura alredy had lvl 100 ingredients on his course. we all know 100 is country level.

I think I might not be clear. I'm not disputing that about Zebra. Nevermind, I'm struggling to word what I'm thinking properly. The Kings win. That's all that matters I suppose.
Post by Shadow_Okami9 (163 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Its tough, but maybe the sins.

Ehh I really think the Kings have it here. It's not ridiculously one sided but it is in favor of the Kings.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: lol yeah that was my mistake, it was before I had gained a good amount of knowledge about Toriko, which I have a keen sense of now (I think lol) so it's at Cooking stadium :P

Post by Low (1,218 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Sins are still far too weak to spar with the heavenly kings.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel