Four Heavenly Kings vs Five Seven sins

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 12, 2014. Last post by Low 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The Heavenly kings mellow cola arc

Current and full strength Seven sins

battle takes place in the Cooking Stadium

We have a respect thread that was created by .

For new fans, please visit the The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion (Manga)!

Edited by Takashichea

Post by SMXLR8 (7,548 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Jinbeifan1: you stole my pic that I made =/ and I think it's too soon for the sins to fight toriko characters , though they may reach that level or not

@SMXLR8: XD my bad, I thought it was good so I copied it for the battle thread :P

@Jinbeifan1: just ask next time

@SMXLR8: kay, I just thought it was some random pic from the internet is why

@Jinbeifan1: oh no also why put them against the kings ?

Post by akronawol17 (1,986 posts) See mini bio Level 10
No, they might actually have a chance if king can use his stone spear or if meliodas can use full counter on one of toriko's stronger attacks. And ban could use snatch and gowther could use his hax arrows to make them BFR themselves. They've got some hax that help them here.

@akronawol17: perhaps but it's still too soon for them to fight people on the kings level

@SMXLR8: I heard they might be above the HST but maybe it's they are building toward being above the HST. Also they're both newer series (Although Torikos a few years old) so I figured they could possibly fight.

@akronawol17: That's if they can hit, but I'll let the more experienced Toriko readers do the defending.

Post by akronawol17 (1,986 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yeah maybe, but I think once ban and meliodas get there sacred treasures that'll change. I mean, even without his sacred treasure meliodas obliterated an entire kingdom. I think they'll get there soon.

@akronawol17: ehh maybe but as to how he did is still a mystery so again lets wait

@Jinbeifan1: maybe but it's too soon for them

Post by taichokage (14,826 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm about to get into the deadly sins manga so I can't contribute much to their side, but it seems Meliodas can redirect attacks. I just want to say that Sani can do the same thing. Also Coco has the Mold Spear that's nearly lightspeed. I'm not sure how quick team deadly sins are but they would need to be very quick to avoid that.

@taichokage: the kings would win , the sins are not on their level . They might be later on or at the end but for now they are not also we still have have see what the other 2 sins can do

Post by othus12 (7,713 posts) See mini bio Level 13

dont know about the sins. but if smxlr is confident they lose then i guess that's true.

@othus12: btw I need to add you to the battle callout book , if you are interested that is

Post by othus12 (7,713 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: yeah, how does that work?

@othus12: go to the thread

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What are some feats from the Five deadly sins? I might think about reading it, but don't feel like it.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Here a little taste of their powers

He was use a little stick

And Ban can steal people strength and speed and use it against them

But, the four kings will take this, since they crazy powerful. But I have a feeling Deadly Sins will get their someday, since it a new manga

@Destinyheroknight: I'm sure that they'll compete as much as the HST with each other once they get more under their belts. Even Toriko looks like it might get as powerful as DBZ someday, I bet these two will someday be around the same strength of DBZ since it started out this strong

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel