Former Crimson King vs Prime Raizen

Topic started by supernova7005 on July 8, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Former crimson king from SDK vs Raizen (prime) from YYH

who wins?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Prime Raizen is featless.

Post by eddz99 (2,636 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Prime Raizen is featless.

But would probably own

@Whats_out_the_bag: you can powerscale from Yomi and Mukuro's feats

Post by phantomrant (1,439 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Prime Raizen is like 50-100x stronger than Three Kings arc Raizen. Also he could roflstomp Mokuro + Yomi and was much stronger than any of his fighting pals (all of whom are roughly on par with Yomi). Even so, I'd give the FCK the win with high-mid difficulty.

He's much, much faster than Raizen with feats or hype/powerscaling. The guy casually speedblitz a couple of lightning timers in base alone. The Red Eyes would multiply that. And the hax..... oh, all the hax that he has.

> Subdimension: Raizen would have no way of even scratching the FCK and would end up killing himself with his massive prime-power.

> Shadow BFR: Shoot a shadow ball at him and Raizen sinks down into his shadow.

> Mind Control

> Gravity Manipulation and Telekinesis: FCK tosses him around

>Seikireigan: Manipulates time

Just a few things that the FCk has.

@phantomrant: I doubt if FCK is faster than Raizen or not. And he lacks the durability, thats the main problem.

Three Kings saga Yusuke had casual mach 350+ feats, punching 48 A/S class demons into space in seconds. And Raizen was dominating him with 1-2% of his power!!

How fast would the FCK be according to you?

Post by phantomrant (1,439 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

@phantomrant: I doubt if FCK is faster than Raizen or not.

Why? Raizen doesn't have the feats, hype, or powerscaling to come close to the FCK's speed.

@supernova7005 said:

And he lacks the durability, thats the main problem.

That's not the problem at all when this is essentially a pure power vs pure hax battle, and speed works in favor for the hax powerhouse. FCK has the hax and the speed to beat Prime Raizen.

@supernova7005 said:

Three Kings saga Yusuke had casual mach 350+ feats, punching 48 A/S class demons into space in seconds. And Raizen was dominating him with 1-2% of his power!!

So he gets scaled to mach 350+. He doesn't get any higher than that.

FCK, does have the ability to go higher.

We know that a level 10 (not full power) Tokito is mach 260+ at the bare minimum. Base FCK was able to casually speedblitz Kyo, Sasuke, and Kyoshiro (the 3 of them are also easily scaled to the mach 260 figure). Which is a little better than a near-dead Raizen nearly blitzing post-training Yusuke. However, the FCK has several abilities that specifically boosts his speed. One is the Hono Chikewai, which is stated to boost speed and power by a few times. Second is the True Red Eyes, which also significantly increase his speed and power. Considering that, the FCK's speed should be pushing near to the quadruple digits (which makes sense since he blitzed dem lightning timers from several meters away).

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,635 posts) See mini bio Level 15

prime raizen goes in for a killing blow and ends up severely hurting himself instead

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Prime Raizen is featless thus can't be in a battle. That's like me creating a battle about Gohan ssj3 or 4.

Post by nishi99 (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I wish we got to see Raizen in his prime dude probably could bust a city with ease.

@nishi99 said:

I wish we got to see Raizen in his prime dude probably could bust a city with ease.

U mad, bro? Even HST characters can bust cities with ease

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel