Forerunner Vs Naruto

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 13, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1: Maybe they love those SS suits as much as we do XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: Maybe they love those SS suits as much as we do XD "
they have good trenchcoat and boots and gloves, other than that they look much the same as any other special force well other than their shirt but yeah, i have the trenchcoat though
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis:  We all love their uniforms 
 
Cool ass badges
Cool captain hats
Trench Coats
Leather Boots
 
need i say more?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis:  We all love their uniforms   Cool ass badges Cool captain hats Trench Coats Leather Boots  need i say more? "

u have said enough XD
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Obviously Forerunner is very smart, but I would have been entirely convinced had she not used kryptonite on superman. Naruto as is would almost certainly beat each of the enemies forerunner defeated in your comic. If you can show me Forerunner beating a more high level opponent (I'm thinking an Iron Man calibur opponent in the DC universe), I will certainly be convinced
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:
"Obviously Forerunner is very smart, but I would have been entirely convinced had she not used kryptonite on superman. Naruto as is would almost certainly beat each of the enemies forerunner defeated in your comic. If you can show me Forerunner beating a more high level opponent (I'm thinking an Iron Man calibur opponent in the DC universe), I will certainly be convinced "

In the scan above, she did beat Superman W/O kryptonite
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
they would be about even if naruto was using sage mode. naruto would have the upper hand if he also had fox powers.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel