FMA BH Envy Vs. Shippuden Sakura Haruno

Topic started by jealousforever on Aug. 11, 2010. Last post by paladin 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
FMA BH Envy ( With Anime Meaning He Has His Skills & Fighting Styles As Anime With His Manga Abilities.) 

Vs.  

Shippuden Sakura Haruno 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
envy is at least as strong as sakura and has his shape-changing ability.  All he has to do is turn to saskue for a second, make sakura hesitate, and then murder her.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@kashif1 said:
"envy is at least as strong as sakura and has his shape-changing ability.  All he has to do is turn to saskue for a second, make sakura hesitate, and then murder her."

Didn't have a problem when Sasuke pulled that trick on both Naruto and Sakura at the start of Shippuden.  
I'd probably rate Sakura faster than Envy, whats his name was going round to round with him with a sword, Sakura's fists are going to be doing a whole lot damage, especially if he's in his true form.
Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I give this one to Envy.  Sakura may be better at hand-to-hand combat but I don't think she's better to a degree where she can kill envy like 20 times without him getting her once.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@sickVisionz: She beat up mosnters larger than Envy in with a single punch. Also her speed is obviously over Envy. Even people with peak human speed and agility could fight with Envy without getting killed.

I give this to Sakura.
Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@paladin said:

" @sickVisionz: She beat up mosnters larger than Envy in with a single punch. Also her speed is obviously over Envy. Even people with peak human speed and agility could fight with Envy without getting killed.  I give this to Sakura. "

What monsters larger than Envy has she beaten with a single punch?  I think you gravely underestimate Envy.  If Sakura had amaterasu maybe I could give it to her but all she has shown a talent for is hand-to-hand combat and healing, neither of which is going to make her burn through all of Envy's lives without him getting her once, especially in a 1 vs 1 fight.  The only normal humans to hold their own with Envy are ones with magic abilities that Sakura has never shown herself able to do and outnumbering him.
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@paladin:  

Remember, I gave The Animes Speed to BH Envy meaning He has the same combat Style as the Anime but, Powers as BH.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
  @jealousforever: I don't remember much about  the anime Envy's speed. All I know that he could do Lust's tentacle-spear ability and change forms for combat reasons not only to impersonate people.
Still, Sakura takes this since her speed is on jounin level at least alongside with her ridiculus strength. The monster I mentioned was Pein's summoned centipede monster. She crushed it's skull in a single leap and also she can easily shatter rocks. 
In terms of durability:
Rocks>Flesh. Imagine her power on the fleshy and blood body of Envy. If he decides to transform into his original form then it's the same like with Roy. It only makes him a bigger target since Sakura can run circles around him. His original form never showed any impressive feats other than size, scare factor and regeneration. And in direct combat Envy is obviously weaker than Sakura.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel