Fleet Admiral Akainu vs Yamamoto (Bleach)

Topic started by bobokyo on May 26, 2012. Last post by ALMIGHTY 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ohgodwhy: That's just how Kubo do his thing. lol

Post by taichokage (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol!
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haofan123: you dont have to wait akainu loses this fight badly lolz its not even funny

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@sinxism said:

@Haofan123: you dont have to wait akainu loses this fight badly lolz its not even funny

well ive waited for four months already soo... lol but yeah, yama destroys akainu

Post by 5th (1,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What is the argument here? It's obvious Yamamoto walks circles around Akainu before finishing him off with Ryujin Jakka. I don't even think Bankai is necessary, just his Shikai alone should be able of finishing the admiral.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@YouFinished said:
first off, how is yamamoto going to even hurt akainu? he was tanking multiple city level attacks from a bloodlusted whitebread to the face and abdomen and in scenario 2 it just makes it impossible for yamamoto. and why does he win cause of kido, hes never shown anything impressive with it let alone anything that can hurt akainu. also akainu's attacks pack way more heat, hes changed the climate of an entire and set it on fire plus the water around it creating multiple volcanoes  just from a side-effect while in battle, a battle that he fought for ten days at that. there is really no conceivable way yamamoto can win this.
Same outcome. Bankai makes no difference since Akainu could easily keep his distance if needed and Yama isn't tanking a dai funka.
Keeping his distance won't matter. Zanka no taichi north is a ranged version. And Yama isn't tanking a dai funka? It would never reach him 1 because it would be reduced to less than ash first, 2 Yamaji can dodge and fly, 3 his own heat exceeds Akainu's so it would do nothing.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anyone who believes akainu's heat could touch yama is pretty ignorant regarding bleach. His bankai's flame defense reaches 1.5milllion degrees. All of the water in soul society is evaporated and peoples lips begin to get cut from the heat when they are miles away. Akainu didn't even make people break a sweat. Also Yama is a 1hit ko fighter so akainu would auto fail. Yea intangibility is cool and all but when Yama totally erradicates the lava Akainu cannot come back from nothing =\.

You are right, but actually it was misinterpreted in some translations. The characters were actually sen go hyaku mon. Which is 15 million rather than 1.5 million. It's even more in favor of Yamaji.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,840 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I tried to argue that Yama's flames would incinerate Akaniu's lava on page 1, but people tried to swear it couldn't lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: That is because people only read one manga and refuse to learn anything about the others. I personally read most manga. Bleach,Naruto,One Piece,Fairy tail,Hitman Reborn, Breaker,Breaker New Waves, Air Gear and the list can go on and on and on. Read everything about a manga before you just argue on it please everyone. So people like Speed don't just get ignored when they make valid points XD

@TheNeutralOne: Precisely bro :)

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yama

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

shikai loses, bankai wins

Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Shikai could win I suppose. His flames should be a lot hotter than normal flames and likely hotter than Akainu's magma. I know this goes against what I said before but I feel more informed now.

Bankai definitely wins.

Also was anyone genuinely gutted about Yamamoto like I was? Only other person's death that I felt as bad for was Whitebeard's.

@ohgodwhy said:

Also was anyone genuinely gutted about Yamamoto like I was? Only other person's death that I felt as bad for was Whitebeard's.

I was man. His death was pretty much a tragedy. I wonder who is next in line to be head captain?

Well in the words of Ukitake, "we do not yet have anyone capable of replacing that man." it likely him or Shunsui or even Unohana as she is even older, but they might not fully fill Yamaji's shoes. Royal Guard probably has members on par with the Head Captain in power perhaps even greater, but that's just it they are Royal Guard. Nor do I see Ichigo willing to do it even though he is stronger than most Captains and will undoubtedly be the strongest at the end. So it is likely one of those 3. If not, Urahara possibly? His intellect would rival anyone else's as it ought to be, but there would be a small handful of Captains that could still outdo him in a fight so he'd need to get a little bit stronger. Lastly, Aizen fits the bill on all levels. He is currently the strongest known captain past or present aside from Yamamoto and is the self proclaimed smartest in the world second only to Urahara, but his treachery would not easily be forgiven. It is almost certainly going to be one of those that I mentioned and likely is one of them, but the question remains, who? That's at least half a dozen reasonable possibilities.
Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wow people stop talking bout me (Ur sayin stuff bout FIREFISTACE!)

The Royal Guards are obviously more powerful than Aizen. They did not even come to fight Aizen and if he was a threat to the soul king they obviously would have come. Also do not forget that Yama is still 15million degrees of defense according to the one that corrected me. So hot people miles away felt it and water in soul society was evaporating in seconds of him activating it. Akainu's flame only damaged luffy but yama from a good distance away cut most of the mid section of the fake juha bachs mid torso out. Incinerating organs,flesh,bone and all. Also you guys are forgetting that Yama has the ability to incinerate whatever his sword touches and spawn demon flame soldiers. The flame soldiers could block punches for him and intangibility does not matter if your body just gets demolished to nothingness. When Yama's blade touches you it does not just injure you with chance of recovery it destroys every molecule.

Though I could see Akainu putting up a good fight in a flame battle Yama's flame is essentialy hotter. Also do not forget that Yama has had a 1000 years of fighting experience while akainu has had about probably 45. His ability to strategize and analyze an enemy are more than likely thousands of times of that of Akainu. It is just unfair.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ol' man Yama stomps HARD.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel