Fleet Admiral Akainu vs Yamamoto (Bleach)

Topic started by bobokyo on May 26, 2012. Last post by ALMIGHTY 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YouFinished: your saying a 1000yrs old + CAPATAIN COMMANDER cant do a single binding spell because he hasnt shown it, but byakuya (a CAPTAIN) can. lol you serious?

@bobokyo said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@bobokyo said:

@taichokage: Akainu vaporized a giant iceberg in an instant with his Dai Funka.

He melts steel without even touching it, Yamamoto barely survive his own attack

Akainu tanked punches that splitted an island, and he can spam magmafist like there is no tommorow.

Are you talking about that move he used against Aizen in which caused the huge explosion?

Anyway his sword disintegrates anything it touches so my money is on Yamamoto.

Yup.

Not sure if the flames of Ryujin Jakka can disintegrate Akainu's Magma that can smother fire.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@bobokyo said:

@taichokage: Akainu vaporized a giant iceberg in an instant with his Dai Funka.

He melts steel without even touching it, Yamamoto barely survive his own attack

Akainu tanked punches that splitted an island, and he can spam magmafist like there is no tommorow.

- Shikai (Initial Release): Reduce All Creation to Ash: The second form (or first "upgraded" form) available to a Zanpakutō. To activate it, the Shinigami needs to learn the name of their Zanpakutō. Its special ability allows Yamamoto to create and control fire. The release of his Zanpakutō comes with an extreme release of spiritual pressure affecting all in the area, and can be felt for miles upon miles across all of Seireitei. When released, Ryūjin Jakka's blade is engulfed into fire. The blazing aura of this weapon can disintegrate almost everything and anything that Yamamoto waves the sword at, changing it into nothing more than ash and engulfing the surrounding landscape in a blazing firestorm, the heat of which was intense enough to scorch the sky.

Taimatsu (Torch): This ability is able to create a great inferno with the simple wave of Ryūjin Jakka. The fire generated by the attack entirely consumes whatever is caught within it until nothing remains but ashes.

Ennetsu Jigoku (The Flames of Hell): This ability creates several immense pillars of flame that surround an area. The intent of this technique is to trap the opponent in the caged inferno and destroy him. The power of this technique is lethal enough to destroy everyone caught in its vicinity, even Yamamoto himself.

All that above is not even from his final release imagine if he went bankai.

If you're referring to when he uses Hado #96: Ittō Kasō (Single Blade Cremation) "barely surviving his own attack" its meant "for barley surviving" its basically a last resort technique where he uses his own body as the catalyst even Aizen referred to it as the "spell of sacrifice".

All of Yamaji's techniques are impressive but I think he won't hurt Akainu because Akainu's magma can smother fire. Yamaji's Kido might work though but he needs time to say chants before using it, time he doesn't have when facing someone as aggressive as Akainu.

@sceonn said:

@bobokyo:

I don't see how Logia intangibility's gonna effect anything seeing shinigami aren't exactly corporeal. As far as intangibility goes, I think spirit particles' got the edge on lava.

To answer the question the Captain Commander's not only faster(shunpo) and much more versatile(kido), his flame is also stronger as it "educes everything to ashes" and we've only seen the Shikai which was against an opponent specifically engineered to seal it's power. How would the Admiral fair against his bankai if he could bypass all of the aforementioned?

And lol at Yamamoto being intangible, hollows and shinigamis are made from spirit particles right? Chad was able to hit a hollow with a telephone pole before gaining his powers. :)

I guess they are same on speed, and again, Akainu's magma smothers fire.

FYI. Chad is spiritually aware that is why he can hit the hollow with a pole.

anyways . of course yammamoto cant hit or even scratch akainu using fire(physically). but using a fire (spiritual based) attack to akainu is over kill. so spirit sword(zanpakto) is enough to kill akainu, since akainu hasnt shown any spiritual defence.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage:

Yamamoto also have no speed feats either

Also you are forgetting that Sakazuki instantly incinerated a iceberg (probably the size of a city block) from Kuzan. Who ice is as hard as steel, so they probably at the same temperature. Which I thinking that Yamamoto's fire won't do anything to Sakazuki since he is usually cover with that heat most of the time.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sinxism: no, your missing the point: even if he does know how to use the kido, what makes you think it is powerful enough to hold someone with town busting destructive capacity and city level durability when hes never even shown using one before?  

Post by taichokage (12,478 posts) See mini bio Level 20
To both above posts, Yamaji does have a speed feat, where he arrived at Captain Shunsui's and Ukitake's destination before they did, despite Shunsui in particular being very fast. And Yamamoto himself is multi town busting and tanking in power. Akainu doesn't really outclass him there.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage:  akainu does have a speed feat too, he easily outspeed jinbei whom could intercept a bloodlusted gear second luffy without much trouble. and i agree they have about the same destructive capacity but in durability yamamoto is completely out classed. city level>>>>>>>town level. plus akainu's massive resistance against heat due to his powers there isn't much yamamoto could do to him.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Speed - Yamamoto wins. I've no doubt Akainu is very fast, everyone as high level as him has been shown to be able to make Gear 2nd level Luffy look slow but Yams shunpo should give him an advantage here imo.

Strength - Akainu should win just about. Magma rapes fires as was shown in the Ace fight. Now everyone seems to have gotten the wrong impression that Ace's fire was weak or isn't even close to Yam's which imo isn't true.

Ace's greatest attack was a giant fireball which upon collision with Blackbeard's attack caused an explosion that was almost larger than the island they were fighting on. So his fire prowess is most definitely not to be underestimated. Now having seen that remember that Akainu effectively made Ace his bitch which speaks volumes about the giant gap in power between the two and the fact that high level fire attack/defence is useless against Akainu.

However having said that I would still like to think that Yamamoto would win in a fight between these two. His speed and kido should give him enough of an edge to take the win in what would be a good battle.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I wonder if Yamamoto can survive a barrage of meteor volcano that dwarfs a human in size, Akainu can spam this attack like there is no tommorow.

And Ace's fire is not that weak. He can easily destroy ships with his "hiken". Akainu overpowered that attack, and he smothered Ace's flames that's why he was able to kill him.

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bobokyo: yamamoto can. hell, luffy can and his made out of plastic. lol well even zoro and ussop(is that ussop running in the left sde corner of thepage?) can, the're slower than luffy. judging by that picture.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sinxism:

Judging from your post, you haven't read One Piece. For one, Luffy is made of rubber not plastic and Zoro and Usopp have never face Sakazuki before. (Those guys are the Whitebeard pirates) Also Luffy wasn't in the page either

@sinxism: Lol, Zoro and Ussop weren't even in Marineford. The guys that are being hit buy Akainu's Meteor Volcano are the Whitebeard Pirates. The attack of Akainu generated so much heat, that it melted the ice-platform Aokiji made. (note that Aokiji's Ice takes weeks to thaw even when it's exposed to the sun)

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@sinxism said:

@bobokyo: yamamoto can. hell, luffy can and his made out of plastic. lol well even zoro and ussop(is that ussop running in the left sde corner of thepage?) can, the're slower than luffy. judging by that picture.

theres so many things wrong with this post it isnt even funny

That aside, I feel that we should wait for the two of them to show more feats before continuing as theres recently been two rather big timeskips in both verses and these two may have gotten stronger so we should wait to see thier growth before continuing

I feel stupid for saying Akainu would win lol.

With his feats now, Yama-jii will rape that magma-brat.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@bobokyo: Who knew Yamamoto's bankai would turn out to be ridiculously hax?

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yamamoto's bankai is powerful but he does not take this battle due to that. He wins via Kido.

Remember guys Bleach is nearly done & One Piece is at the half way point, the 'magma-brat' will certainly be more powerful when we see him again.

p.s Yamamoto will die in a few chapters.

I wonder if Bleach will ever use these guys http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Squad_Zero . They should all technically be on a higher level than the regular captains, I always wondered if they might do an arc featuring them and the Spirit King.

If you ask me, unless Kubo trolled himself and forgot, these guys deserve some air time seeing as they seem to be pretty important but haven't got much screen time at all.

@ohgodwhy said:

I wonder if Bleach will ever use these guys http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Squad_Zero . They should all technically be on a higher level than the regular captains, I always wondered if they might do an arc featuring them and the Spirit King.

If you ask me, unless Kubo trolled himself and forgot, these guys deserve some air time seeing as they seem to be pretty important but haven't got much screen time at all.

Aizen > Royal Guards. xD

@bobokyo: Really? Bleach is the only manga I don't really follow so I don't know much about it lol. Seems like a wasted opportunity if you ask me. They could've made a good arc where Spirit King gets mind controlled or something and then the Royal Guard have to fight the normal Captains, could've been epic.

@ohgodwhy said:

@bobokyo: Really? Bleach is the only manga I don't really follow so I don't know much about it lol. Seems like a wasted opportunity if you ask me. They could've made a good arc where Spirit King gets mind controlled or something and then the Royal Guard have to fight the normal Captains, could've been epic.

Its just my guess lol.

Aizen was planning to kill the Spirit King so I assumed he will be Royal Guard-level with the Hogyoku. In his base form, probably not.

Who knows, he might even be one shotted even with the Hogyoku.

@bobokyo: I was thinking that because the Royal Guard is made up of promoted captains, there might have been some unrevealed power houses who could rival even Yamamoto. IMO it would have been better than this Quincy arc which to me doesn't make much sense because I refuse to accept that the Quincys have just come out of nowhere and are all at like Captain level lol. Seems like a bit of a half arsed idea for an arc.

Post by taichokage (12,478 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Noooo. The Royal Guard are supposed to be the elite. Their ranks consist of specially chosen CAPTAINS. Mostly from centuries possibly more ago. They likely have people who could beat Aizen, possibly even Yamaji. Plus the Soul King himself. I don't know if he is a fighter but it is said that he is essential to the existence of both worlds. As for this thread, all I can say is glad I stuck with Yamaji. Who knew what his bankai was? But I was powerscaling and using what he did have for my assessment.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel