Fleet Admiral Akainu vs Yamamoto (Bleach)

Topic started by bobokyo on May 26, 2012. Last post by ALMIGHTY 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Scenario 1: Logia intangibility off and no flight

Scenario 2: No restrictions

Feats from both Manga and Anime are allowed

Both are blood lusted

Fight takes place in Fake Karakura town

Who wins?

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yamamoto both scenarios

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

i hate akainu..........so yamamoto.........kirisute gomen....a cross in the tombstone....

Hmm, really guys?

I don't think Yamamoto can survive the heat of Akainu's magma, it easily melts swords, bedrock, Aokiji's Ice and, burn even fire ( see what he did to Ace? lol)

and Akainu tanked two quake-bubble punches from Whitebeard that splitted an island. . .

I can see the Fleet Admiral winning both scenarios.

Post by othus12 (6,407 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ryujin jakka wouldnt hurt akainu....

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yamaji couldn't handle the heat of the magma when his own flame reduces city blocks into ash instantly? From a heat standpoint, Yamaji is more impressive. Hes not Ace. Not to mention that he has an arsenal of magic he can use besides his flame. Also be fair. I can see that you feel that Akainu would win but even in the title you put, Fleet Admiral Akainu vs Yamamoto, instead of Fleet Admiral Akainu vs Head Captain Yamamoto or General Yamamoto. You omitted Yamaji's honorifics. As for the battle Yamaji would win with relative ease. There's even a thread of Yamaji vs all 3 admirals where the majority side with Yamamoto.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Yamaji couldn't handle the heat of the magma when his own flame reduces city blocks into ash instantly? From a heat standpoint, Yamaji is more impressive.

I would say Akainu's heat is equal if not better because he permanently changed a climate of an island (punk- hazard). Also like bobokyo said Akainu tanked two quake-bubble punches from white beard which would give him better durability. But on the other hand Yamamoto does have Kido so he would have a lot of diverse techniques. so I would say this battle would be to close to call.

@taichokage: Akainu vaporized a giant iceberg in an instant with his Dai Funka.

He melts steel without even touching it, Yamamoto barely survive his own attack

Akainu tanked punches that splitted an island, and he can spam magmafist like there is no tommorow.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Yamamoto would win with his kido. Other then that Sakazuki can outlast Yamamoto, since he fought a guy for ten days

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@bobokyo said:

Akainu tanked punches that splitted an island, and he can spam magmafist like there is no tommorow.

Are you talking about that move he used against Aizen in which caused the huge explosion?

Anyway his sword disintegrates anything it touches so my money is on Yamamoto.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

When did it disintegrates something? (I can only think of one time with Ayon)

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@bobokyo said:

- Shikai (Initial Release): Reduce All Creation to Ash: The second form (or first "upgraded" form) available to a Zanpakutō. To activate it, the Shinigami needs to learn the name of their Zanpakutō. Its special ability allows Yamamoto to create and control fire. The release of his Zanpakutō comes with an extreme release of spiritual pressure affecting all in the area, and can be felt for miles upon miles across all of Seireitei. When released, Ryūjin Jakka's blade is engulfed into fire. The blazing aura of this weapon can disintegrate almost everything and anything that Yamamoto waves the sword at, changing it into nothing more than ash and engulfing the surrounding landscape in a blazing firestorm, the heat of which was intense enough to scorch the sky.

Taimatsu (Torch): This ability is able to create a great inferno with the simple wave of Ryūjin Jakka. The fire generated by the attack entirely consumes whatever is caught within it until nothing remains but ashes.

Ennetsu Jigoku (The Flames of Hell): This ability creates several immense pillars of flame that surround an area. The intent of this technique is to trap the opponent in the caged inferno and destroy him. The power of this technique is lethal enough to destroy everyone caught in its vicinity, even Yamamoto himself.

All that above is not even from his final release imagine if he went bankai.

If you're referring to when he uses Hado #96: Ittō Kasō (Single Blade Cremation) "barely surviving his own attack" its meant "for barley surviving" its basically a last resort technique where he uses his own body as the catalyst even Aizen referred to it as the "spell of sacrifice".

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Captain Yamamoto wins... he can use Kido.. and also has speed....

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
first off, how is yamamoto going to even hurt akainu? he was tanking multiple city level attacks from a bloodlusted whitebread to the face and abdomen and in scenario 2 it just makes it impossible for yamamoto. and why does he win cause of kido, hes never shown anything impressive with it let alone anything that can hurt akainu. also akainu's attacks pack way more heat, hes changed the climate of an entire and set it on fire plus the water around it creating multiple volcanoes  just from a side-effect while in battle, a battle that he fought for ten days at that. there is really no conceivable way yamamoto can win this.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YouFinished: how yamamoto going to hurt akainu? even with logia on all yammamoto's attack is spiritual based, if im not mistaken. so your little multi city tanking is no effect.

the question is how in the world is akainu going to even a land an attack to yammamoto. yammamoto is too fast for akainu ?

to me. a binding spell and a slash from his spirit sword(without even using his shikai) its game over.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sinxism:  since when does any bleach character's attacks by pass physical durability? they should be around the same speed, they're both hypersonic +. and iirc we havent even seen yamamoto use a binding spell , so assuming he knows one powerful enough to hold akainu doesn't make sense.
Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I didn't read the whole post.

Genryuusai didn't only just survive his own attack, Weiss takes all of the power that Ryuujin has total and unleashes it all one attack. There's no incinution that Genryuusai himself can even do that.

Then he survives it.

And then he uses a self sacrifice bomb.

I have yet to read OP so I don't really have the right to an opinion here.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bobokyo:

I don't see how Logia intangibility's gonna effect anything seeing shinigami aren't exactly corporeal. As far as intangibility goes, I think spirit particles' got the edge on lava.

To answer the question the Captain Commander's not only faster(shunpo) and much more versatile(kido), his flame is also stronger as it "educes everything to ashes" and we've only seen the Shikai which was against an opponent specifically engineered to seal it's power. How would the Admiral fair against his bankai if he could bypass all of the aforementioned?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@bobokyo said:

Are you talking about that move he used against Aizen in which caused the huge explosion?

Yup.

Not sure if the flames of Ryujin Jakka can disintegrate Akainu's Magma that can smother fire.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@bobokyo said:

- Shikai (Initial Release): Reduce All Creation to Ash: The second form (or first "upgraded" form) available to a Zanpakutō. To activate it, the Shinigami needs to learn the name of their Zanpakutō. Its special ability allows Yamamoto to create and control fire. The release of his Zanpakutō comes with an extreme release of spiritual pressure affecting all in the area, and can be felt for miles upon miles across all of Seireitei. When released, Ryūjin Jakka's blade is engulfed into fire. The blazing aura of this weapon can disintegrate almost everything and anything that Yamamoto waves the sword at, changing it into nothing more than ash and engulfing the surrounding landscape in a blazing firestorm, the heat of which was intense enough to scorch the sky.

Taimatsu (Torch): This ability is able to create a great inferno with the simple wave of Ryūjin Jakka. The fire generated by the attack entirely consumes whatever is caught within it until nothing remains but ashes.

Ennetsu Jigoku (The Flames of Hell): This ability creates several immense pillars of flame that surround an area. The intent of this technique is to trap the opponent in the caged inferno and destroy him. The power of this technique is lethal enough to destroy everyone caught in its vicinity, even Yamamoto himself.

All that above is not even from his final release imagine if he went bankai.

If you're referring to when he uses Hado #96: Ittō Kasō (Single Blade Cremation) "barely surviving his own attack" its meant "for barley surviving" its basically a last resort technique where he uses his own body as the catalyst even Aizen referred to it as the "spell of sacrifice".

All of Yamaji's techniques are impressive but I think he won't hurt Akainu because Akainu's magma can smother fire. Yamaji's Kido might work though but he needs time to say chants before using it, time he doesn't have when facing someone as aggressive as Akainu.

@sceonn said:

@bobokyo:

I don't see how Logia intangibility's gonna effect anything seeing shinigami aren't exactly corporeal. As far as intangibility goes, I think spirit particles' got the edge on lava.

To answer the question the Captain Commander's not only faster(shunpo) and much more versatile(kido), his flame is also stronger as it "educes everything to ashes" and we've only seen the Shikai which was against an opponent specifically engineered to seal it's power. How would the Admiral fair against his bankai if he could bypass all of the aforementioned?

And lol at Yamamoto being intangible, hollows and shinigamis are made from spirit particles right? Chad was able to hit a hollow with a telephone pole before gaining his powers. :)

I guess they are same on speed, and again, Akainu's magma smothers fire.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Chad hit the hollow because he was spiritually aware. Those that aren't cannot even see and in some instances even touch a shinigami or hollow. Speed wise, Akainu simply has no feats. I can give him the benefit of the doubt him being the strongest marine after Sengoku and Garp, but I doubt he can equal Yamaji's speed. And Yamamoto is not Ace. Ace's fire doesn't appear to burn at the same intensity. Yamaji's aura instantly Incinerated multiple city blocks just by releasing it. Ace's fire doesn't appear to burn that hot at all. If anything, Akainu would be burned by Yamaji's flame.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel