Flash vs Kizaru

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on July 27, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Cryptickk (12 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Flash curbstomp
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Cryptickk said:
"Flash curbstomp "

Glad you see things my way. Welcome to the battle forums.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3

sure the flash is faster, but how could he win. sure there is the speed force, but i personally never seen just ONE flash do it. not to mention, kizaru's strength can kill flash in one move, and with kizaru having so many moves, like clones, maybe a jutsu to slow the enemy, something like that, he's not just a brute.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"sure the flash is faster, but how could he win. sure there is the speed force, but i personally never seen just ONE flash do it. not to mention, kizaru's strength can kill flash in one move, and with kizaru having so many moves, like clones, maybe a jutsu to slow the enemy, something like that, he's not just a brute. "

Kizaru is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow to touch flash
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"sure the flash is faster, but how could he win. sure there is the speed force, but i personally never seen just ONE flash do it. not to mention, kizaru's strength can kill flash in one move, and with kizaru having so many moves, like clones, maybe a jutsu to slow the enemy, something like that, he's not just a brute. "
Kizaru is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow to touch flash "
i personally have only seen flash go JUST above light speed
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
When Flash saved an Island of people from a nuclear blast was an impressive speed feat for him. And beating a teleporter in race wasn't bad either:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel