Flash vs Kizaru

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on July 27, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" LOL well I'm not going to lie to you and say Kizaru wins when Flash is clearly superior here. "
in what? speed!?
yes, but i dont see kizaru losing to flash anytime soon.
Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" LOL well I'm not going to lie to you and say Kizaru wins when Flash is clearly superior here. "
in what? speed!? yes, but i dont see kizaru losing to flash anytime soon. "
Trap him in the speed force game over
that dosent mean he loses, he IS light, as ive said several times already. 
and would that work when kizaru turns into light? i see this as a tie, a speed force thing does not sound too difficult to escape.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" that dosent mean he loses, he IS light, as ive said several times already.  and would that work when kizaru turns into light? i see this as a tie, a speed force thing does not sound too difficult to escape. "
You have to be faster than light to escape it
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"that dosent mean he loses, he IS light, as ive said several times already.  and would that work when kizaru turns into light? i see this as a tie, a speed force thing does not sound too difficult to escape. "

The Speed force is an end-all ghost zone. Has Kizaru been proven to phase through dimmensions?
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" that dosent mean he loses, he IS light, as ive said several times already.  and would that work when kizaru turns into light? i see this as a tie, a speed force thing does not sound too difficult to escape. "
You have to be faster than light to escape it "
how much faster?
and what happens when your in it?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"that dosent mean he loses, he IS light, as ive said several times already.  and would that work when kizaru turns into light? i see this as a tie, a speed force thing does not sound too difficult to escape. "
The Speed force is an end-all ghost zone. Has Kizaru been proven to phase through dimmensions? "
awesome, that sounds cool.
and no, but i do know that the ONLY 2 ways of killing a logia (kizaru being one of them) is to have more haki (only on one piece) or have a reality/matter manipulating ability.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
You have to be faster than light to escape it "
how much faster?and what happens when your in it? "
You're locked away forever, unless you are faster than light, which Kizaru is not.
Superboy Prime was able to escape it, and it took three Flashes to put him in there.
@Sonata said:
" Superboy Prime was able to escape it, and it took three Flashes to put him in there. "
how does that make sense, lol
unless you can give me a reson that flash can beat kizaru, i still think its a tie.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" Superboy Prime was able to escape it, and it took three Flashes to put him in there. "
how does that make sense, lol unless you can give me a reson that flash can beat kizaru, i still think its a tie. "
Its show how powerful and Fast SBP is, so basically if Kisaru cannot match that speed he will not escape and Flash will win
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
how does that make sense, lol unless you can give me a reson that flash can beat kizaru, i still think its a tie. "
Its show how powerful and Fast SBP is, so basically if Kisaru cannot match that speed he will not escape and Flash will win "
but how does he DIE? does flash have something to do that, i mean, with all the bull crap they gave flash already he has to have something for that.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Its show how powerful and Fast SBP is, so basically if Kisaru cannot match that speed he will not escape and Flash will win "
but how does he DIE? does flash have something to do that, i mean, with all the bull crap they gave flash already he has to have something for that. "
He could just steal his speed and then scramble the guys molecules possibly.
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
but how does he DIE? does flash have something to do that, i mean, with all the bull crap they gave flash already he has to have something for that. "
He could just steal his speed and then scramble the guys molecules possibly. "
how does he steal speed, cuz ive not heard of that.
and to steal his speed is to steal his whole being, well technically he IS light, so he naturally moves as fast as light

Kizaru possesses the power of the Pika Pika no mi, meaning glimmer or light, a Logia-type Devil fruit. As a Logia-user, he is able to let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. He's as fast as light. All of his attacks are based on the element of light, such as firing energy blasts from his finger tips or feet. His power is very destructive, causing huge explosions and easily destroying buildings.      

The Flash however, is faster than light. So, it's officially stated that The Flash is faster than Kizaru. Second, The Flash can vibrate the molecules in his body so that things will move through him. That equals Kizaru's ability to   let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. All of Kizaru's attack's are light-based; which means they are all slower than the flash. One thing the flash has that Kizaru doesn't: The Speed Force. He can use that against Kizaru and lock him in it, and the only way way to get out is if you are FTL. Which Kizaru is not. That is why I think the flash would win.        
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
how does he steal speed, cuz ive not heard of that. and to steal his speed is to steal his whole being, well technically he IS light, so he naturally moves as fast as light "
He absorbs the Kinetic energy in objects into his body to increase his own power or to distribute it to other people.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Kizaru possesses the power of the Pika Pika no mi, meaning glimmer or light, a Logia-type Devil fruit. As a Logia-user, he is able to let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. He's as fast as light. All of his attacks are based on the element of light, such as firing energy blasts from his finger tips or feet. His power is very destructive, causing huge explosions and easily destroying buildings.       The Flash however, is faster than light. So, it's officially stated that The Flash is faster than Kizaru. Second, The Flash can vibrate the molecules in his body so that things will move through him. That equals Kizaru's ability to   let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. All of Kizaru's attack's are light-based; which means they are all slower than the flash. One thing the flash has that Kizaru doesn't: The Speed Force. He can use that against Kizaru and lock him in it, and the only way way to get out is if you are FTL. Which Kizaru is not. That is why I think the flash would win.         "
very nice, thats what im talking about. no scans? lol, 
well, as i see it the speed force is the place where flash gets his speed using some sort of alternate dimensional energy. so cant kizaru use that energy to power himself to get out?
@Sonata said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
how does he steal speed, cuz ive not heard of that. and to steal his speed is to steal his whole being, well technically he IS light, so he naturally moves as fast as light "
He absorbs the Kinetic energy in objects into his body to increase his own power or to distribute it to other people. "
you do know what  Kinetic energy is, right?
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
He absorbs the Kinetic energy in objects into his body to increase his own power or to distribute it to other people. "
you do know what  Kinetic energy is, right? "
The energy for movement
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" Kizaru possesses the power of the Pika Pika no mi, meaning glimmer or light, a Logia-type Devil fruit. As a Logia-user, he is able to let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. He's as fast as light. All of his attacks are based on the element of light, such as firing energy blasts from his finger tips or feet. His power is very destructive, causing huge explosions and easily destroying buildings.       The Flash however, is faster than light. So, it's officially stated that The Flash is faster than Kizaru. Second, The Flash can vibrate the molecules in his body so that things will move through him. That equals Kizaru's ability to   let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. All of Kizaru's attack's are light-based; which means they are all slower than the flash. One thing the flash has that Kizaru doesn't: The Speed Force. He can use that against Kizaru and lock him in it, and the only way way to get out is if you are FTL. Which Kizaru is not. That is why I think the flash would win.         "
very nice, thats what im talking about. no scans? lol,  well, as i see it the speed force is the place where flash gets his speed using some sort of alternate dimensional energy. so cant kizaru use that energy to power himself to get out? "

Superboy Prime wasn't able to get out, when he was trapped  

This is likely the scenario that would happen with Kizaru.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel