***"Flash Sword" Irene vs wonder woman***

Topic started by FLCL1 on Nov. 13, 2009. Last post by rein 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Post by Dream (7,087 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I've yet to see Claymore or read anything regarding Wonder Woman (except of what I've seen of her from the Justice League cartoons) so I'm basing my assumptions of this battle of their wiki entries (Wonder Woman on Wikipedia, Irene on Claymore Wiki). With Diana grounded due to a no-flying rule, she still has her superhuman attributes and Golden Lasso to rely upon though getting struck with Irene's sword attacks will likely be fatal since her mystic durability seems to only protect her from blunt force trauma. At the same time despite her impressive speed and swordsmanship, Irene doesn't seem to have any other metahuman attributes. Yoki suppression and magic resistance won't be a factor in this battle considering Diana can't even sense yoki and neither one has magic in their arsenal.

It seems, based on what I've read of their descriptions and seeing some clips of Irene on Youtube, that both fighters have an equal shot at taking each other out. Irene's speedy sword style would be a thorn in Diana's side considering her vulnerability to bladed weaponry and being grounded for this battle. But Diana also has her superhuman strength, reflexes, speed and Lasso to help her out as Irene still has the durability of a normal person and doesn't seem to show any skill in unarmed combat. The Lasso can also function as a whip meaning Diana can attempt to disarm Irene with it and get a quick shot on Irene. One blow from Wonder Woman and Irene will be out.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream:
how can wonder woman touch her without getting shreaded?
I Feel as though i need to clarify something, Diana Doesn't have an inherent weakness To Sharp Objects, She Has a problem WIth projectiles (bullets, Arrows  etc As to why, I'm not entirely sure,) Cases of her being hurt by a sword were likely cases of PiS, however for the sake of argument we will go under the assumption Troy can be hurt. Physically, WW is the second Strongest superhero In Dc, only falling slightly Below Superman. She has the same level of durability as superman, However As Stated Previously she has A Difficulty with Projectiles. While bullets and arrows Can harm her, Her reaction time Is on Par with Kal-el and she is Easily  able to Block Bullets and such with her BOV. Now, I must say I've only started to watch Claymore, But Unless Her speed Exceeds the speed of sound, Her Slashes Aren't likely to connect WIth WW, where as One punch From WW will likely Cripple Irene.
@rein said:
"I Feel as though i need to clarify something, Diana Doesn't have an inherent weakness To Sharp Objects, She Has a problem WIth projectiles (bullets, Arrows  etc As to why, I'm not entirely sure,) Cases of her being hurt by a sword were likely cases of PiS, however for the sake of argument we will go under the assumption Troy can be hurt. Physically, WW is the second Strongest superhero In Dc, only falling slightly Below Superman. She has the same level of durability as superman, However As Stated Previously she has A Difficulty with Projectiles. While bullets and arrows Can harm her, Her reaction time Is on Par with Kal-el and she is Easily  able to Block Bullets and such with her BOV. Now, I must say I've only started to watch Claymore, But Unless Her speed Exceeds the speed of sound, Her Slashes Aren't likely to connect WIth WW, where as One punch From WW will likely Cripple Irene. "

captain marvel can beat wonder woman so can GL or MM
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
"I Feel as though i need to clarify something, Diana Doesn't have an inherent weakness To Sharp Objects, She Has a problem WIth projectiles (bullets, Arrows  etc As to why, I'm not entirely sure,) Cases of her being hurt by a sword were likely cases of PiS, however for the sake of argument we will go under the assumption Troy can be hurt. Physically, WW is the second Strongest superhero In Dc,only falling slightly Below Superman. She has the same level of durability as superman, However As Stated Previously she has A Difficulty with Projectiles. While bullets and arrows Can harm her, Her reaction time Is on Par with Kal-el and she is Easily  able to Block Bullets and such with her BOV. Now, I must say I've only started to watch Claymore, But Unless Her speed Exceeds the speed of sound, Her Slashes Aren't likely to connect WIth WW, where as One punch From WW will likely Cripple Irene. "
captain marvel can beat wonder woman so can GL or MM "
captain marvel is as strong as superman, hell he beat superman 
as for MM well he is said by superman, he is like me and batman combined
GL?, i dunno which GL?

@rein:
ww woman can not fly so im guessing she cant run at the speed of sound

ww can not block all of her slash which seem like it does in fact move at the speed of sound

ww duriblity is inconstant she gets stabbed by swords,hit by bullet and arrows yet she can survive supermans heat vision that is pis 

anime does not give exact speeds or power so we can only  use abc logic

@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
"I Feel as though i need to clarify something, Diana Doesn't have an inherent weakness To Sharp Objects, She Has a problem WIth projectiles (bullets, Arrows  etc As to why, I'm not entirely sure,) Cases of her being hurt by a sword were likely cases of PiS, however for the sake of argument we will go under the assumption Troy can be hurt. Physically, WW is the second Strongest superhero In Dc, only falling slightly Below Superman. She has the same level of durability as superman, However As Stated Previously she has A Difficulty with Projectiles. While bullets and arrows Can harm her, Her reaction time Is on Par with Kal-el and she is Easily  able to Block Bullets and such with her BOV. Now, I must say I've only started to watch Claymore, But Unless Her speed Exceeds the speed of sound, Her Slashes Aren't likely to connect WIth WW, where as One punch From WW will likely Cripple Irene. "
captain marvel can beat wonder woman so can GL or MM "
Ww and a mind controlled Captain marvel did fight, WW won. she also battled john, But the battle didin't end. ' And The only Gl That Would beat WW be stewart. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel