Flash (DCAU) vs Straight Cougar

Topic started by Dream on Feb. 21, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I was originally gonna put the Flash of DC Comics in this match since the comic vs anime characters ban was recently lifted until I learned that Flash was fast enough to travel through time. So I'm putting the DC Animated Universe version in this match.

So in a battle of speedsters, who do you can win: Scryed's Straight Cougar or the DCAU's Flash?
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19
cougar he shortens the world and moves at light speed.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Flash
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream:  Both the Flash` of DCAU and the comics have the Speedforce which goes beyond the barrier of space and time Cougar is out of his league.

But the New Frontier flash seems a good fit for Cougar
@Kelleth:  DCAU Flash nearly killed himself when he made use of the Speed Force to wallop the Lex Luthor-Brainiac fusion.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

a win is a win so it dont matter 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sasuke0447 said:
" a win is a win so it dont matter  "
please elaborate who wins and why?

@rein:  
well flash would win because as kelleth mentioned in dcau he can control space and time so he could keep poppin up out of no where and then keep hittin him and when flash is at full speed he is faster than cougar

@sasuke0447: I didnt say Flash controls space and time with the Speed Force i said he goes beyond it. 
If i remember it right: Sound Barrier>Light Barrier>Time Barrier>Dimensional Barrier> Speed Force

Also with the speed force Flash(Wally) can also steal speed and momentum from other people
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" @sasuke0447: I didnt say Flash controls space and time with the Speed Force i said he goes beyond it.  If i remember it right: Sound Barrier>Light Barrier>Time Barrier>Dimensional Barrier> Speed Force  Also with the speed force Flash(Wally) can also steal speed and momentum from other people "
That is the proper order, but just because somebody can access the speed force, does not mean they can push it to it's limit. DCAU Was nowhere near the speed of light, even during that impressive showing.
@rein: Actually i think The DCAU Flash did go beyond light got stuck in the speed force just below the dimensional barrier @02:36 of the video i have to say even Jonny Quick was faster in the Crisis of two worlds movie.
@sasuke0447:  Not a win. It would be a draw. If the Justice League wasn't around, DCAU Wally would have been stuck in the Speed Force with no way to return to our reality when he walloped Brainiac-Luthor.

@Kelleth: Have to agree with rein. I think you're overestimating DCAU Flash's limits.

@dream: that is true but i think if he got serious enough he could win but it would still be a close one
If you think about it, Wally and Cougar are alike enough in personality. Because of their speeds, the guys are easygoing and like showing it off. Such personalities make an interesting clash.

i agree because they are both kind of layed back it comes down to there speeds and if they both r at there peaks i just have to stick with flash on this one

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
its been a long time since i saw the show S-cri-ed or whatever its called, but i certainly remember someone saying he can make him or anything he comes in contact with as fast as wants with no limitations, he just needs extra concentration, which he obviously doesn't use, if we had blood lust in this fight, im absolutely sure cougar will win. till then, im also with flash.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Cougar 'couse his shades are wicked cool...

they are but flash is so awesome i mean hes original and awesome
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sinister_Noob said:
" its been a long time since i saw the show S-cri-ed or whatever its called, but i certainly remember someone saying he can make him or anything he comes in contact with as fast as wants with no limitations, he just needs extra concentration, which he obviously doesn't use, if we had blood lust in this fight, im absolutely sure cougar will win. till then, im also with flash. "
Well, yes, but doesn't Straight Cougar's near unlimited power/potential come from one of those "I kill myself by using my powers" handicaps? I mean, assuming he uses something other than "turn stuff into a car" power, which probably wouldn't cut it on the flash.

well flash wins good fight but flash wins
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel