FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

Topic started by GeneralVan on Jan. 6, 2014. Last post by takashichea 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,774 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both sides serious.

No prep.

This is Goku right before he fought Prime King Piccolo.

Goku gets his power pole.

Restrictions: Oozaru

Who takes this?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Any of the guys from the FKT trio could solo.

An Espada like Stak or Ulquiorra is enough to beat King Piccolo or kid Goku

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kid goku is no longer stronger then the HST , thanks to power ups kid goku would lose to them

I'd say kid Goku is a now a mid-tier in the HST

@supernova7005: KP would fry Starrk and Ulquiorra. And I think this Goku beats any of them one on one but I honestly don't have an idea about who would win if it was all 3 of them together.

@GeneralVan: King Piccolo is only city level dude.

@supernova7005: City level+, like Ulquiorra and Starrk. And Tao was calced to be Mach 20, and old KP was stronger and faster than him.

@GeneralVan: Ulquiorra is actually well beyond city+, likely Island level. Lanza was bigger than Las Noches, which takes 3 days to walk (in 3 days you can cross over 100 km).

KP also can't take 1000 ceros to the face, when each cero can destroy multiple city blocks.

Since you like to use OBD calcs, Soul society arc Ichigo is mach 29+: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21505#comment170382. Base Ulq can one-shot him

@supernova7005: We'll leave that for another time. Goku at this point should have H2H skills to match any of these 3. He also has the Kamehameha, which is more powerful than any attack these 3 have. And flight can be cancelled out with his Power Pole. It's basically Gin's Bankai although not as deadly. However, I don't think Goku can keep up with the various traps, but he has Zanzoken and Solar Flare in his arsenal. Close fight. His ape fist should also counter and even overpower Shunko.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

I'd say kid Goku is a now a mid-tier in the HST

You must be joking, he'd still be higher-tier. How many mid-tiers in the HST are hypersonic+ and are city-busting+?

And AOE, or even destruction feats in general, aren't everything, I thought people knew this. Ulquiorra's lanza would be at least city-busting, yet neither Aizen nor the likes of Isshin or Urahara ever showed anything on that scale.

Kid Goku would likely still win against any of them.

@GeneralVan said:

@supernova7005: City level+, like Ulquiorra and Starrk. And Tao was calced to be Mach 20, and old KP was stronger and faster than him.

Stark is city level? When the hell was that decided?

@GIRUGAMESH: If Aizen or Isshin can beat Ulquiorra, who is well above city level they should also be able to beat kid Goku who is not any higher.

As for Stark, he can fire 1000 ceros with his Cero metralletta. Each of these ceros can destroy multiple city blocks.

He also has Cero Oscuras, which should be stronger than this city level Cero Oscuras by R1 Ulquiorra

Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Trio wins without much difficulty. He's (barely) city level at best, and we see Isshin and Yoruichi wailing on a solid city-level+ fighter like Chrysalis Aizen. Goku is also lacking in speed here. He's fighting against a top tier speedster, a tricky genius who blitzed Aizen, and a physical powerhouse.

Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

goku gets creamed

Post by notreally (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8

When did these 3 get power ups.

Never Saw them going 2 Soul King's Palace.

Where did they get power ups?

I am up to date with Bleach Manga.

Can u please show me where they got Power ups?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@notreally: I meant as a whole , naruto , bleach and one piece are stronger

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku gets stomped.
Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kid Goku > King Piccolo > Aizen > FKT Trio IMO.

@nishi99: King Piccolo is weaker than Ulquiorra

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Goku would lose this. Too much versatility and raw power between the trio. And this is without knowing their bankai, their strongest ability.
Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
On a side note I would say Kid Goku is still high tier in the HST but not top tier. There are a number of characters who could defeat him 1 on 1 and in groups of 2 or 3 like this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel