Five Deadly Sins VS The 3 Admirals

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 12, 2014. Last post by othus12 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,401 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment , No light speed kicks , pre white bread war admirals , current sins , speed can be equal if needed

Round 1 - No demon side for meliodas , no intangibility for the admirals

Round 2 - anything goes

Location - Ordan

Both sides start about 15 meters away from each other

For more information on Seven Deadly Sins, we have a respect thread that was created by .

For new fans, please visit the The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion (Manga)!

Edited by Takashichea

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I heard the deadly sins people are above the HST already :P for the sake of argument, I'll say Admirals win with superior speed and hax abilities. They also have superior durability if the OBD is up to date and accurate

@Jinbeifan1: you trust OBD?

@SMXLR8: not really, but it's the only thing I have to go off of since I dont read it and there are so few fights for it here :P

Post by takashichea (13,337 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SMXLR8: @Jinbeifan1: and everyone

It's up to folks if they want to use OBD, MVC, or other sites. Just don't harass them for using their calcs. This community is open to anything that's not harmful.

Post by Kobra678 (3,375 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm thinking Admirals both rounds. I'll come back and say why in a few minutes.

@takashichea: Is MVC a trustworthy site? I know it's not easy to trust OBD anymore :P

@takashichea: I guess even though some info is wrong on there

Post by takashichea (13,337 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@takashichea: Is MVC a trustworthy site? I know it's not easy to trust OBD anymore :P

I know you don't mean anything harmful with that statement. Here in this community, we respect all online communities. If we allow users to bash them, we're no better than them. I don't want folks coming to attack Anime Vice because some of our users started bashing their sites.

Edit:

We're being off-topic. If you want to discuss, we can do it at the Suggestion Box for Battlations, New Battle Forum Rules!!! All Users Must Read., or in a PM.

Post by bigz007 (1,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20

round 1: Gowther uses his ability to mess with Admirals minds and Meliodas slashes them easily. Meliodas used a wooden stick to split a mountain to half and Gowther's ability is too much of a hax.

round 2: not sure what will happen if intangibility is ON.

Post by Kobra678 (3,375 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@bigz007: Before or after they all use CoO Haki and attack her beforehand? Meliodas usually doesn't use weapons due to being too strong. He'll go in with his fists. And while he can punch pretty hard, he can't do anything if he's frozen by Aokiji.

Post by akronawol17 (1,585 posts) See mini bio Level 9
FINALLYANANTSUNOTAZAIBATTLEOHMYFUCKINGGODYES XD but seriously, with three out of five of the sins having there sacred treasures (one of which could control a mountain sized chunk of rock) and ban's regen they stomp.

Like I said, if the admirals win its probably due to intangibility and hax, although I'd like to know if the five sins could take a straight on Yasakani no Magatama

Read OP, intangibility is off. And I don't know what that means, but I suspect it's one of the admirals techniques and I just forgot about it. Regardless, I'm fairly sure all of them save for king could tank it easily.

@akronawol17: It's on in the second round, and it's a move where Kizaru spams his town busting + lasers. I doubt they could tank all of them. Also even with regen, I doubt he can recover from being frozen by Aokiji

Oh, didn't see round two. And ban could probably survive being frozen and shattered, he survived being turned to stone and also has been ripped to shreds a few times. Nothing really phases his regen actually. And meliodas would likely use his sword since it's current, his mindset in the latest chapters was "like he's going for the kill".

@akronawol17: Well they could also just leave him frozen so he doesnt regen I suppose :P Also do they have a way of affecting them with intang on? I'm sure Gother or whatever could mess with their heads but other than that I don't know if that'd help except for getting him targeted by a laser. How fast are the Seven sins people anyway?

We'll, I guess that'd work. That is unless Elaine comes in and kisses him again or the others shatter him on purpose. And they do have some form of energy use, so I think their sacred treasures could hurt the admirals. Not to mention they're magic weapons, so that might help. And I also just remembered that Meliodas could easily use full counter on any of their logia attacks and send it back at them but even stronger. Oh, and king could just cut them with his blade and turn them to stone. The only way to stop it is by cutting off the limb that's being turned before it can infect more of your body.
Also, ban was able to switch clothes with someone without them even noticing it at first. And meliodas caught a spear thrown from over seven miles away and threw it back... Even harder. I'd say catching it shows good reactions.

@akronawol17: Energy use and magic doesnt really nullify their intangibility and even if they are hit by the stone sword they could easily shed whatever part of them is cut and regen, but it would most likely just go through the admirals because of intang, especially kizaru who's like a hologram when intangible. Also would he be fast enough to counter a laser? That would be much faster than a spear thrown at him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel