Fire Fist Ace vs Ulquiorra

Topic started by Baal_Raam on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by All_StarSupes 1 year ago.
Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@luthluth said:

@AnimeDefender : Remeber: 3 days = 72 hours worth of WALKING.

As we all know a maratona guy running does 40 km in a little bit more than 2 hours...

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of Las Noches size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

So here is my estimation:

So since a maratona guy takes like 2 hours to cover 40 km RUNNING then in 72 hours he should do way more:

2 --- 40
72 -- X

72x40/2= 1440 KM to go from a spot to a gate RUNNING. But as It was stated it is WALKING, and walking is like 3 or 4 times slower than running: herefore 1440/3 = 480 km, or 1440/4 = 360 km.

Now then if we assume Las Noches is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/e.../Portugal.html

So therefore Las Noches is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say... This is what i got from a forum the calculations are correct however it still looks a little in consistent but by this it is 100% logial to say that Lanza is above 50 miles which is very large.

My problems with this would be:

1. Nel has the body of a child, there's a difference between a child and a average man walking.

2. Does she meant 3 days of non-stop walking or do you have to factor in the sleeping, eating, shitting or whatever a person does in a day?

Post by Zerogodlike (1,313 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bobokyo said:

@luthluth said:

As we all know a maratona guy running does 40 km in a little bit more than 2 hours...

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of Las Noches size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

So since a maratona guy takes like 2 hours to cover 40 km RUNNING then in 72 hours he should do way more:

2 --- 40
72 -- X

72x40/2= 1440 KM to go from a spot to a gate RUNNING. But as It was stated it is WALKING, and walking is like 3 or 4 times slower than running: herefore 1440/3 = 480 km, or 1440/4 = 360 km.

Now then if we assume Las Noches is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

So therefore Las Noches is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say... This is what i got from a forum the calculations are correct however it still looks a little in consistent but by this it is 100% logial to say that Lanza is above 50 miles which is very large.

My problems with this would be:

1. Nel has the body of a child, there's a difference between a child and a average man walking.

2. Does she meant 3 days of non-stop walking or do you have to factor in the sleeping, eating, shitting or whatever a person does in a day?

Hmm Nel has been in Los noches in her adult form before so i believe she would factor in the average walking time for her adult form which is closer to ichigo and crews heights, also i believe She would figure that they would run the entire way which i forgot how many days it took for ichigo and crew to get to the location. Edit: then again hmm idk.

@othus12 said:

@luthluth said:

2 --- 40
72 -- X

@Zerogodlike:

its probably good HOWEVER there are some things that put this calc in question and mainly it is the fact that Nel was the one who said it.

and nel isnt exactly fast and she lacks the endurance to walk for 3 days.

we could say 2 things for sure:

1.- the walking pace of nel judging by her height is at least half the speed of a human. so a human walks at 5kmph nel walks at 2.5kmph

2.- nel wont walk 72 hours straight. she is including resting time and sleeping time,. she is not a car or a plane. we should take from the equation at least 8 hours of each day for sleep plus 2 hours of rest for each day. that means 72 - 30= 42 hours IF her pace doesnt go down which is unlikely.

3.- the most accurate distance would be 105 km.

4.- 105x105= 11,025km2

still pretty impressive.

Hmm it should be about that much

but i want to address point one you made Nel has been in los noches before in her adult form which means that she would probably factor in her adult forms height in the walk.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Zerogodlike: Didn't she loose her memory as an espada or something?

@Baal_Raam:

lol thats why i said idk lol its been awhile since ive been through that arcs beginning lol.

Post by All_StarSupes (780 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stage 2 goes to fire fist ace.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel