Fire Fist Ace vs Ulquiorra

Topic started by Baal_Raam on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by All_StarSupes 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Kobra678 (2,762 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@AnimeDefender said:

What do you guys think of the cacl above?

I don't see anything wrong with it. Although I'm very skeptical that Lanza could take out Portugal, I'll wait and see what some others think of it.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@AnimeDefender: Why is it bull when he has the ft?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Baal_Raam: I have played every KH game except for Dream Drop Distance, but I watched the gameplay of it and Sora showed nothing close to be a planet buster or planet level.

Post by luthluth (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Baal_Raam: I saw the calculations were made by an individual in a forum on MVC and a couple in Naruto and the same with Bleach that's all. Most of the people in MVS are one peice wankers who seriously think Whitebeard can kill Galactus and their leader is Violentrl. Remember applying real life logic to fiction is not always accurate but plausible.

@AnimeDefender: but he beat Xemans who is planet level, giving sora planet level DC in potency not busting.

@luthluth: you became my brother just by saying that last line. beleive me i already know how mvc is. but not all wank

@Baal_Raam: And how is Xemnas a planet level? What did he do that could make him that powerful?????'

@Baal_Raam: Glad that you think so as well.

@AnimeDefender: (absorbed the energy of a broken Kingdom Hearts, a full powered Kingdom Hearts is capable of restoring hundreds of destroyed WORLDS back to normal)

Post by Zerogodlike (1,181 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Baal_Raam said:

@luthluth: Lanza is city level in OBD (NF), your just one person making a country level calc.

GFTO with OBD noone uses their bs calcs. they down play bleach so bad

@Zerogodlike: ....did you even read what was going on before you shot at the mouth "assuming" i was using OBD???

@luthluth

We can agree on somethings, your not a bad guy, and just have high views and theories for Bleach, just as I for One Piece. I respect that.

@Baal_Raam: We have never seen a "Full Powered" Kingdom Hearts. Nor has Xemnas ever able to create another Kingdom Hearts, just a weaker version made of the people who perished by the power of darkness. Also, this is getting quite off topic...........

@Baal_Raam said:

@AnimeDefender: Do you not know the difference between planet level and planet busting???

luthluth

Im pretty sure the obd or Mvc Is not with you.

Name: Ulquiorra Cifer

Origin: Bleach

Classification: Arrancar, 4th Espada of Aizen's Arrancar Army

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, pseudo-flight, adept swordsman, Sonido expert (speed enhancement technique), the ability to use Reiryoku and exert it as Reiatsu (used to increase the user's offensive power and defensive abilities), can sense beings with Reiatsu, dimensional travel, the ability to use Resurrección (an upgrade that increases his Reiatsu), can fire Cero and Bala, regeneration (low-mid), instant replay of whatever he has seen to others

Weaknesses: To his own admission he is a poor shot with Lanza

Destructive Capacity: At least multi city block level+, likely town level (got the better of Grimmjow when they clashed with Ceros) | Town level+ (with Cero Oscuras) | City level (with Lanza)

Range: Several hundred meters | Several kilometers | Several kilometers

Speed: Hypersonic+

Durability: At least multi city block level+, likely town level (took a Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo just fine) | Town level+ viapowerscaling (should at least be as durable as Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Town level+ via powerscaling

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Class TJ+ (can compete with Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō augmented strikes)

Stamina: Able to keep fighting unless a large part of his body is destroyed

Standard Equipment: His Zanpakutō, Murciélago

Intelligence: Remarkable combat prowess, great insight and understanding to situations at hand. Highly perceptive and analytical, can easily deduce the basic idea of his opponent's skills to figure out its strengths and weakness

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

I spent time in MvC and let me tell you, they're beyond cyber bullying , so dont go there if this is what you think

This is obd man noone uses their calcs they downplay series they dont like his calc is more valid because he accounted the fact that Los noches takes 3 days to walk then calced the area of the lanza which puts it at country level.

@Baal_Raam said:

@Zerogodlike: ....did you even read what was going on before you shot at the mouth "assuming" i was using OBD???

@luthluth

We can agree on somethings, your not a bad guy, and just have high views and theories for Bleach, just as I for One Piece. I respect that.

Also the MVC is not valid do your own calcs based on Los noches taking 3 days to walk and come up with your own theories.

@Zerogodlike: They do not downplay KH, thats for sure.

@Zerogodlike: Read LuthLuths comment before that, then you will see why I put it up.

@Baal_Raam:

o oops lol

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@luthluth said:

@AnimeDefender : Remeber: 3 days = 72 hours worth of WALKING.

As we all know a maratona guy running does 40 km in a little bit more than 2 hours...

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of Las Noches size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

So here is my estimation:

So since a maratona guy takes like 2 hours to cover 40 km RUNNING then in 72 hours he should do way more:

2 --- 40
72 -- X

72x40/2= 1440 KM to go from a spot to a gate RUNNING. But as It was stated it is WALKING, and walking is like 3 or 4 times slower than running: herefore 1440/3 = 480 km, or 1440/4 = 360 km.

Now then if we assume Las Noches is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/e.../Portugal.html

So therefore Las Noches is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say... This is what i got from a forum the calculations are correct however it still looks a little in consistent but by this it is 100% logial to say that Lanza is above 50 miles which is very large.

@Zerogodlike:

its probably good HOWEVER there are some things that put this calc in question and mainly it is the fact that Nel was the one who said it.

and nel isnt exactly fast and she lacks the endurance to walk for 3 days.

we could say 2 things for sure:

1.- the walking pace of nel judging by her height is at least half the speed of a human. so a human walks at 5kmph nel walks at 2.5kmph

2.- nel wont walk 72 hours straight. she is including resting time and sleeping time,. she is not a car or a plane. we should take from the equation at least 8 hours of each day for sleep plus 2 hours of rest for each day. that means 72 - 30= 42 hours IF her pace doesnt go down which is unlikely.

3.- the most accurate distance would be 105 km.

4.- 105x105= 11,025km2

still pretty impressive.

@Zerogodlike: Its all good.

AnimeDefender

But a full powered Kingdom hearts can restore "hundreds of worlds" and Xemnas absorbed a broke kingdom hearts, that alone should make him plaet level.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel