Fire Fist Ace vs Ulquiorra

Topic started by Baal_Raam on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by All_StarSupes 10 months ago.
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Zerogodlike: For your Info, Kizaru "TRYED TO RUN AWAY". Talk what you know

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zerogodlike:if your cacl surives then that would mean Bleach just got a massive power up.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Baal_Raam said:

@Zerogodlike: For your Info, Kizaru "TRYED TO RUN AWAY". Talk what you know

lol no he escaped lol which is why he was in the distance on a rock.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike:if your cacl surives then that would mean Bleach just got a massive power up.

yea that means that we get to power scale characters stronger than ulquiorra off of it.

@Zerogodlike: Imagine Stark.......... Or Ichigo....... Or Aizen..........

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike: Imagine Stark.......... Or Ichigo....... Or Aizen..........

ikr country level durability Hmm DC will be questionable still tho hmm they will prob have country level potency tho.

@luthluth:

1. when you find an island buster that can change the whether by mere heat alone....let me know please, ace is city level and still could do more than anything that doesn't have the heat he puts out, an island level blast would be no exception, but seeing as there are no island busters in this thread.

2. He doesn't have to state if its cannon for he made it canon with a time line and everything, he put Z who was already mentioned in both manga and anime and "THIS FOLLOWS HIS DEATH IN THE NEW WORLD" why the hell wouldn't it be cannon? Oda already replied to fan letters that he doesn't really care for whats cannon or not. Aokiji following his defeat is even being mention in about his run ins in the manga (wearing the same outfit he did in the film).

One Piece Film: Z is the 12th One Piece movie, released on December 15, 2012. The movie was directed by Tatsuya Nagamine and was "overseen by Eiichiro Oda", the same as Movie 10. Yasutaka Nakata wrote and performed the theme song.

One Piece Film: Z was released in France (dubbed in French) on May 15 2013.

3. Yes Akainu took a island splitting punch, you're so uneducated in one piece.

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AnimeDefender : Please note that I am not the one who made these calculations it was taken from a Naruto forum. Remember that applying real life logic to fiction is not always accurate or consistent tho it is plausible to estimate the size within a piratical range of the acquired data from the calculation which is the whole purpose to why i posted it. So with that being said it is a face that Ulquiorra is an island buster no question. 

@Zerogodlike: You are Blind as shit to the "Obvious", perhaps even Oblivious.

Watch child and pay attention, Z fuses the DS with Oxygen, kizaru noticed this "AND ATTEMPTS TO FLASH AWAY". Z who already knew where Kizaru would be, tossed the Dynastone where Kizaru was going to be, and it hit both Kizaru and Z. Oh oh, lets not forget, Kizaru reformed Seconds after the Blast. He never dodged it, otherwise there wouldn't be an instant where the camera has to stop to view that" KIZARU COULD NOT GET AWAY" and thats why his eyes widened when the dynastone was in his face.

Are you happy now?

@luthluth: Lanza is city level in OBD (NF), your just one person making a country level calc.

@Baal_Raam: I am a big fan of One piece lol I am just a very critical man but meh I guess you can give it that.

@Baal_Raam: No..... Don´t mention the OBD. This is a group that has accepted Sora from Kingdom Hearts to be a PLANET BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: Im not a big fan of obd, but im pretty sure they did not say Sora was a planet buster.

@Baal_Raam: OH THEY DID!!!! Let me find the link again okay.

@Baal_Raam: I did not make this calculation as i posted in another comment on this thread saying so but a number of people attempted it and all arrived at the same conclusion "Country Level" they were from the Bleach forums, Naruto Forums and MVC. 

@AnimeDefender: Do you not know the difference between planet level and planet busting???

luthluth

Im pretty sure the obd or Mvc Is not with you.

Name: Ulquiorra Cifer

Origin: Bleach

Classification: Arrancar, 4th Espada of Aizen's Arrancar Army

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, pseudo-flight, adept swordsman, Sonido expert (speed enhancement technique), the ability to use Reiryoku and exert it as Reiatsu (used to increase the user's offensive power and defensive abilities), can sense beings with Reiatsu, dimensional travel, the ability to use Resurrección (an upgrade that increases his Reiatsu), can fire Cero and Bala, regeneration (low-mid), instant replay of whatever he has seen to others

Weaknesses: To his own admission he is a poor shot with Lanza

Destructive Capacity: At least multi city block level+, likely town level (got the better of Grimmjow when they clashed with Ceros) | Town level+ (with Cero Oscuras) | City level (with Lanza)

Range: Several hundred meters | Several kilometers | Several kilometers

Speed: Hypersonic+

Durability: At least multi city block level+, likely town level (took a Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo just fine) | Town level+ viapowerscaling (should at least be as durable as Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Town level+ via powerscaling

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Class TJ+ (can compete with Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō augmented strikes)

Stamina: Able to keep fighting unless a large part of his body is destroyed

Standard Equipment: His Zanpakutō, Murciélago

Intelligence: Remarkable combat prowess, great insight and understanding to situations at hand. Highly perceptive and analytical, can easily deduce the basic idea of his opponent's skills to figure out its strengths and weakness

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

I spent time in MvC and let me tell you, they're beyond cyber bullying , so dont go there if this is what you think

@Baal_Raam: I do, and they mention busting a planet!!!

@AnimeDefender: Ok why are you yelling this out? Are you mad or do you just like to yell because you make it hard for me to tell? They did not call sora a planet buster but planet level as in potency of having the potency to hurt planet level beings.

@Baal_Raam: One, even in potency, it is bull. Two, I forgot why I gave the link lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel