Fire Fist Ace vs Ulquiorra

Topic started by Baal_Raam on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by All_StarSupes 1 year ago.
Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

S1. Cero Oscuras is enough for Ulq to take it.

S2. A Lanza has enough energy output to disperse Ace permanently.

Post by luthluth (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
@AnimeDefender: It took them 3 days to reach las notches when they could already see the entire structure and gate close up it should be by right above 60 miles. Nel stated it would take days to walk the whole width of the place and inside it it has curvature just like earth like when you stare at the sea and you cant see past a distance which is about 20 miles. 
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@luthluth:What is the average length of an island?

Online Now
@Baal_Raam : Lol is that suppose to be an island buster, nope their attacks just encompassed part of that tiny island. 
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bobokyo: Ohhkay, its one thing to say Ace would loose from lack of fts or whatever people might have to say, but its just wrong to "assume" his DF will be dispersed...killing him like seriously. Ace could take him in 2, Ulquiorra is the one who needs to worry if he can even kill ace in the first place, because ace already has the means to kill ulquiorra.

@luthluth no its called being more relevant than lanza.

Online Now
@AnimeDefender: Islands vary in size from less than a mile to a thousand miles across like green land. The avarage size for one would be 900 square km to 15000 

@luthluth: Okay.... You pass the 2nd barrier for me accepting your thoery. Now for the doozy barrier. Can you bring in a calculation and scans to prove you are right? ( I may know the scan part but I would prefer you to have it ready. )

Online Now
@Baal_Raam: Lanza is an island buster, it even blew away the pillars at the top las Notches from several miles away.

@luthluth: I don't completely doubt the theory because its somewhat logical if you add how long it would take to walk in a day and the size of your average island or what everyone considers your average island via obd, but I don't buy it for it doesn't make sense, but City level was consistent with the manga from the get go...so i'm leaning more here.

Online Now
@AnimeDefender : Remeber: 3 days = 72 hours worth of WALKING.

As we all know a maratona guy running does 40 km in a little bit more than 2 hours...

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of  Las  Noches  size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

So here is my estimation:

So since a maratona guy takes like 2 hours to cover 40 km RUNNING then in 72 hours he should do way more:

2 --- 40
72 -- X 

72x40/2= 1440 KM to go from a spot to a gate RUNNING. But as It was stated it is WALKING, and walking is like 3 or 4 times slower than running: herefore 1440/3 = 480 km, or 1440/4 = 360 km.

Now then if we assume  Las  Noches  is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/e.../Portugal.html

So therefore  Las Noches  is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say... 

This is what i got from a forum the calculations are correct however it still looks a little in consistent but by this it is 100% logial to say that Lanza is above 50 miles which is very large.    
Post by Kobra678 (3,448 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ulquiorra without a doubt in the first one

Second one...still Ulquiorra

Post by othus12 (7,661 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

S1. Ulquiorra, s2. Arguable. We know he was beaten by magma so his upper heat threshold might fall before Laza, but it's not easy to know hot hot Lanza is.

he didnt lost to magma. he lost because akainu's fruit was a natural enemy of his. pretty much like how luffy had the advantage against enel.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,312 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@luthluth said:

Remeber: 3 days = 72 hours worth of WALKING.

As we all know a maratona guy running does 40 km in a little bit more than 2 hours...

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of Las Noches size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

So since a maratona guy takes like 2 hours to cover 40 km RUNNING then in 72 hours he should do way more:

2 --- 40
72 -- X

72x40/2= 1440 KM to go from a spot to a gate RUNNING. But as It was stated it is WALKING, and walking is like 3 or 4 times slower than running: herefore 1440/3 = 480 km, or 1440/4 = 360 km.

Now then if we assume Las Noches is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

So therefore Las Noches is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say... This is what i got from a forum the calculations are correct however it still looks a little in consistent but by this is is 100% logial to say that Lanza is above 50 miles which is very large.

Claps you finished my calculation for me.

Havent we already been through this before Lanza one shots any logia in one piece IF it hits them.

@Zerogodlike: Even Kizaru who took an island+ Busting attack....no, Even akainu who took an island splitter = City busting = Island level attack.....no.

@lluthluth

Did he even bust las noches?

@luthluth said:

@AnimeDefender : Remeber: 3 days = 72 hours worth of WALKING.

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of Las Noches size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

2 --- 40
72 -- X

Now then if we assume Las Noches is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

So therefore Las Noches is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say... This is what i got from a forum the calculations are correct however it still looks a little in consistent but by this is is 100% logial to say that Lanza is above 50 miles which is very large.

Holy damn!!!!!!! Okay, now I shall see if no one can shoot down this caculation. If not then I shall consider it true.

What do you guys think of the cacl above?

@Baal_Raam said:

@Zerogodlike: Even Kizaru who took an island+ Busting attack....no, Even akainu who took an island splitter = City busting = Island level attack.....no.

@lluthluth

Did he even bust las noches?

Sigh Kizaru ran from the dyna stone explosion your wank Has no end. Lanza was larger than los noches.

@AnimeDefender said:

What do you guys think of the cacl above?

Its probably right i just never got into messing with the area of los noches and never figured out what country i could compare it to.

Online Now
@Baal_Raam: I would assume an island buster to be really fking hot may be more than ace, the one with Kizaru is not cannon and Akainu didnt take an island splitting punch. Please show me a legit article or anything that implies oda saying the movie cannon, I am tired of saying this. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel