Find a match for Vegeta and Goku

Topic started by Mortein on Jan. 20, 2011. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vegeta and Goku ( sayian saga) in a team vs one marvel character
1. Tell me which marvel character they would barely win against?
2. Tell me which marvel character would barely win against them?
3. Tell me is my grammar correct?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
1: characters like spiderman would lose .
2:no barely, with ease . characters like silver surfer, thanos, juggernaut, thor,galactus,beyonder ,onslaught , franklin richards,morg ,etc
3:i don't know
@SilverGalford said:
" 1: characters like spiderman would lose .2:no barely, with ease . characters like silver surfer, thanos, juggernaut, thor,galactus,beyonder ,onslaught , franklin richards,morg ,etc3:i don't know "
1. They could beat spiderman easily, I asked you guys to find a character they could beat barely.
2. Most of them would beat saiyans easily, I asked you to find a character that would beat them barely.

They could beat spiderman easily, I asked you guys to find a character they could beat barely.
 Most of them would beat saiyans easily, I asked you to find a character that would beat them barely.  

lol my head hurts 
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
well, ghost rider could do the panance stare at vegeta( he is a bloody killer). but they would beat him because goku is too stupid for it to affect him.lol
I think world war hulk would win in a fair fight, because of his inventory, like the celestial armor, and the way he smashed sentry's face.
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

" him.lolI think world war hulk would win in a fair fight, because of his inventory, like the celestial armor, and the way he smashed sentry's face. "

I think you have mixed war Hulk and world war hulk.
And how will they hurt Ghost rider?
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Mortein:
they find the dragonballs and wish him away, lol.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Mortein:  There is no real middle ground for DB characters compared to marvel characters. Either Goku and Vegeta are going to reek havoc or get obliterated themselves.
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  Unlikely, they couldnt even use the Balls against the Saiyans. So a being like Ghost Rider wont be done away with that easily.
@Sonata said:

" @Mortein:  There is no real middle ground for DB characters compared to marvel characters. Either Goku and Vegeta are going to reek havoc or get obliterated themselves. "

what about Black Bolt? 
I think they could beat him barely.
@Mortein:  He doesnt have the speed to really keep up with them. Goku and Vegeta would have to be stupid and make it an energy match for Black Bolt to really have a chance.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
There really aren't characters that Goku and Vegeta can barely defeat. They can either easily destroy the likes of Spider-Man, The Thing, The Hulk, Blue Marvel, and they will easily lose against the likes of The Silver Surfer, Thor, Current Hercules etc.  

ND
I don't know much about Blue Marvel, would he be a good match for these 2?
@Mortein: Nah, he's not fast enough to keep up with them. Though he is a powerhouse, he can't fend of the massive energy projection. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @Mortein: Nah, he's not fast enough to keep up with them. Though he is a powerhouse, he can't fend of the massive energy projection.  ND "
So Blue Marvel would lose against saiyan saga Vegeta and goku? I thought he was stronger.
@Mortein: He is stronger (physically) but landing a good hit on them will be difficult for him. He's also too slow for them. 

ND
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

"well, ghost rider could do the panance stare at vegeta( he is a bloody killer). but they would beat him because goku is too stupid for it to affect him.lolI think world war hulk would win in a fair fight, because of his inventory, like the celestial armor, and the way he smashed sentry's face. "

Pennance Stare outright killed Strange and Strange is a good guy.  
It's even fried angels too, so something tells me Goku isn't going to be immune to it. 

@Mortein said:

"Vegeta and Goku ( sayian saga) in a team vs one marvel character  
1. Tell me which marvel character they would barely win against? 
2. Tell me which marvel character would barely win against them? 
3. Tell me is my grammar correct? "

1. No clue, most characters that come to mind are either going to stomp or get stomped. 
2. Same as above.
3. I'm not the grammar police.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Theres no middle ground with Dbz characters they ether win with ease or die with ease

They can either easily destroy the likes of Spider-Man, The Thing, The Hulk, Blue Marvel, and they will easily lose against the likes of The Silver Surfer, Thor, Current Hercules etc

agreed. 
So Vegeta and Goku from saiyan saga are far above middle tier and far below high tier in marvel universe?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel