Final Tournament Count thread

Topic started by batmanbeyond234 on Nov. 27, 2011. Last post by All_StarSupes 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by batmanbeyond234 (136 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Check page one of the AnimeVice Tournament Page to begin.

Here are the schedules. Post here to ask to change dates. You may no longer change team members. Good luck,everybody.

December 2- Mister X vs Dream

December 5-AllStarSupes vs TheRedRose

December 8-Asune vs taichokage

December 11-chucknorrisreturned vs Replica Rex

December 14-batmanbeyond234 vs shinjihirako123

December 17-Dartz vs KisserNe

December 20-GoodGamerSambo vs bearded_justice

December 26-MohsinMan99 vs Fetts

Post by KisserNe (4 posts) See mini bio Level 6

December 17th is perfect for me, hopefully Dartz is cool with it.

Post by Dream (7,620 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@ReplicaRex: I would imagine it would come down to the majority of voters in a match agreeing to a team being victorious in a match depending on how the enemy team can be dispatched and how those involved develop a strategy to counteract the other team.

As for me being part of the first match, goodie. :p
Online Now
@Dream: Regardless of who wins, the victor of the next match that whichever one of us faces won't be a walk in the park considering the characters that make up both of AllStarSupes and TheRedRose's teams. Some folks have put together some pretty crazy teams. XD
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@batmanbeyond234 said:

December 11-Fetts vs MohainMan99

Are you kidding me?

----

That said, I want a date change. It is exam time for me so if you can make it the 24th I'll be very glad.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thanos, Darkseid, Tetsuo and Vegito are waiting for the competition to begin :)

@MohsinMan99: Sorry. Typo.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Umm, I said any date later than 24th will do but not before. How about the 26th?

@MohsinMan99: K.

Online Now
The day has come. When are we starting the first match?
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@batmanbeyond234:I believe that the teams doesn't have to had knowledge about the other

@Asune:They don't? I guess I'll change that detail from now on. Oh well,it will make things interesting.

@batmanbeyond234:Is just that some teams strategy may work only based in that the oponent has not knowledge.

If the battle were to be with full knowledge about the other team, then my team rapes due to Dlanor's red truths, however without knowledge is more fair

Post by taichokage (13,287 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I doubt that my friend. There are some characters on my team who would have no problem with the red truths.

I don't know how can they survive their existance being denied.

Anyway it doesn't matter, 'cause there is no full knowledge

Online Now
True, no knowledge, but Dianor would have to be stronger than the abstract death itself, a miltiversal entity to overrule the Runner's absolute banning from death itself.

It's not death, is elimination of existance, that means to completely delete the character from any plane, temporal line, alternate reality etc.

Online Now
Elimination is different from death but it is a result of it and according to the marvel handbook, the Runner cannot be killed by absolutely any means no matter what. The sole exception would be that death or a being more powerful than death removed the ability. There are hundreds of characters in marvel that possess either reality warping or the ability to erase the existence of a being, but they cannot destroy the Runner.

Marvel has some very broken characters xD. but is fine

Online Now
I don't disagree with that. But marvel has been around for longer than any comic trend around with the exception of dc comics and has even more characters than the latter. I imagine that they have run out of ideas. The result is having many characters that are over powered. Even characters that have been out for decades suddenly have serious power boosts seemingly out of the blue.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel