Final Ichigo Vs Naruto,OP And Toriko Gauntlet

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 28, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Final Ichigo

Rules

Ichigo his healed 50% after each match

No holding back

All serious and bloodlusted

No prep

No morality

Each match has stimpulation

Win by death

First Match: Current Luffy and Current Zoro. Ichigo only has one arm.

Second Match: Mellow Cola Arc Zebra and Toriko. Ichigo can use three mugetsu.

Third Match: Kyuubi Mode Naruto and Killer bee. Naruto/Bee can only use one bijuu bomb, Ichigo can use only two mugetsu.

Fourth Match: Five Kages and Three Admirals. Ichigo has X10 durability.

Fifth Match: Ten Tails. Ichigo can use five mugetsu.

Can Ichigo pass?

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think he can clear it. His downfall would've been, the 3 admirals + kage but with 10x durability it isn't. Juubi is questionable, but if it's by current feats then he can take it out too.
Post by othus12 (6,197 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: wait what=?? ten tails would kill ichigo before he even gets the chance to do something.

also i find it a little funny that the op puts naruto and killer bee above toriko and zebura...you know...because zebura has monstrous firepower

Ten tails is not that impressive. Hinata imbued with a fraction of Naruto's chakra could hit a tail away and what not. It also miserably failed to overpower half the power of the weaker Kyubi for a long time and it just got punked by the Hokage. I did say based on feats and the current Juubi. Full power Juubi is almost certainly too much, but I'm not impressed by the current one to any notable extent. And yeah Zebra and Toriko almost since their introduction were stronger than team Naruto.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If we want to go with only spiritually aware can see shinigami, he clears with ease.

Otherwise: he should clear with somewhat difficulty(though I'm not that far into Toriko yet)

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

He only wins first one.

Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo takes the first two without much problem. He loses the third scenario with low-high difficulty since he has no way to survive or escape a combined TBB attack. Ichigo loses the fourth scenario with the same amount of difficulty, cuz although he can tank any of their attacks, he has no way to handle Jinton or Aokiji's DF.

And the last scenario is obvious; you might as well put in the rest of the verse plus OPverse to tip the scale.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

Ichigo takes the first two without much problem. He loses the third scenario with low-high difficulty since he has no way to survive or escape a combined TBB attack. Ichigo loses the fourth scenario with the same amount of difficulty, cuz although he can tank any of their attacks, he has no way to handle Jinton or Aokiji's DF.

And the last scenario is obvious; you might as well put in the rest of the verse plus OPverse to tip the scale.

He'd clear round 3 and 4 without much difficulty what are you talking about?

Thank you. But I admit he should lose the last round. It's just the Juubi has not yet lived York the hype.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Beats everyone except the juubi

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the order is messed up

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Are you kidding me? Ten Tails not so impressive?

Casually destroys islands off from the distance

Causes a continental-wide catastrophic storm

Made a beast bomb that dwarfs even the Tailed Beasts

Mugetsu Ichigo loses horribly, why are you arguing?

Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

@phantomrant said:

What are you talking about?

How is Ichigo going to put down Naruto with a mere weak Mugetsu? How is Ichigo going to survive one TBB exploding on him?

How is he going to best the Admirals + the Gokage when they have multiple ways of killing him right off the bat.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Ten tails is not that impressive. Hinata imbued with a fraction of Naruto's chakra could hit a tail away and what not. It also miserably failed to overpower half the power of the weaker Kyubi for a long time and it just got punked by the Hokage. I did say based on feats and the current Juubi. Full power Juubi is almost certainly too much, but I'm not impressed by the current one to any notable extent. And yeah Zebra and Toriko almost since their introduction were stronger than team Naruto.

Its because the kyuubi's chakra is that strong. Have you not read the part where it even protected from gigantic weather disasters that covered the entire terrain even making a makeshift mushroom cloud effect towards the end?

I don't know what you are going on about but Kyuubi was easily overpowered.

Hokages are receiving the final part 2 inflation powerup in that drastic barrier tanking even that largest bijuu ball in history.

Lets not forget its internal body durability

Also apparently someone did a chart on juubi's output. Its still quite greater than mugetsu.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?435880-Who-is-the-strongest-the-Juubi-can-beat&p=16302118&viewfull=1#post16302118http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?435880-Who-is-the-strongest-the-Juubi-can-beat&p=16301941&viewfull=1#post16301941

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ichigo clears all rounds except the last one, assuming this is the uber, complete Juubi (the original, the one that Rikudo Sennin faced).

If it was current Juubi? I'm not so sure.

@taichokage said:

Understandable. Though don't forget, it has been stated that there is more to come for the Juubi, even the current one hasn't shown its full power yet. The final transformation will probably be the thing to crack that barrier (unless someone betrays them first).

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I honestly doubt 5 mugetsu is going to affect current Juubi, the chart speaks for itself in its offensive prowess. It even survived casually its own biggest bijuu bomb seen yet.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

@solesamurai said:

@phantomrant said:

What are you talking about?

How is Ichigo going to put down Naruto with a mere weak Mugetsu? How is Ichigo going to survive one TBB exploding on him?

How is he going to best the Admirals + the Gokage when they have multiple ways of killing him right off the bat.

Um considered Aizen's fragor did no damage and it is more powerful than b and naruto's Bijuu bomb I imagine he'd be good. Not to mention no one in Naruto has actually been hit with a Bijuu bomb, and ichigo is physically more quick on his feet in this form than most all of em save minato, who we havent seen at top speed yet. How are the admirals going to conjure up enough fire power to top ichigo's obvious durability strength and speed advantage? They do not have multiple ways of killing him right off the bat, his durability is easily at Nuke level in this form, he'd tank most everything they can dish out with no problem.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel