Final Ichigo vs Naruto Kyuubi Mode

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 3, 2012. Last post by Mikey4901 2 years ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Which One Would Win >:D Final Ichigo Vs Naruto Kyuubi Mode

-Naruto Can See And Hurt Ichigo

-Both At 100%

-Naruto Can Stay Nine Tails For As Long As He Wants

-Naruto Can Do Unlimited Bijuu Bombs

-Ichigo Can Do Unlimited Final Getsuga Tenshou's

-Win By Death

-In Mountain Area

-No Holding Back

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

can you stop with the Final Ichigo fights for awhile

Post by taichokage (13,353 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tough as this Naruto is, I'd still go with Ichigo.
Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lol unlimited mugetsu is like unlimited space level cutting ultra super strong.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy:

It seem you don't get it, please use the forums for the battles

If you don't know how to, I'll give you a little lesson

First you go to the forum on the right side

Then you move your arrow to battle and then click on it

Then you click on Start New Topic

And that how you make a battle thread on the forum

So please use the forum, instead of the blog

Also if you haven't notice that no one is using the blog for battles (it only you) so don't be a jerk to others

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Naruto wins in a ungodlystomp. He was able to match the equivalent of 5 mountain busters and was tanking mountain busters in a far more weaker version of the biju mode.  No one in Bleach has displayed power anywhere near this.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

ichigo, with naruto in his kyuubi form he's a much bigger target for ichigo to hit, while the bijuu bomb is possible to deflect. its a powerful attack, but only if it explodes first. if it lands then it should put ichigo down but at the speed he can go he doesnt need to worry about getting hit

@youfinished: it's as Jinbeifan1 says, they are biju bombs not blasts. They don't ignite immediately and are this capable of being deflected. Not to mention that Ichigo in Final Form crushed a torrent of collapsed gravity warping space and time and it was fully cast. It might be argued that it wasn't active yet same as the biju bomb but if it were it trumps any strength feat in either series and even if it weren't it would be no different from the biju bomb. Even though Ichigo is fast enough to evade them; he should be capable of deflecting them as well.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if trafalgar law can stay in this battle with the kyuubi because of hax (as seen in another thread) then ichigo should be fine

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ichigo would win via mugetsu spam

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

How fast is Mugetsu?

It looked instantaneous when I read/saw it

Post by Dream (7,640 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Final Ichigo wins. Outside of superior stats and flight advantage, I don't picture anything in Naruto's arsenal being capable of getting around Mugetsu, especially as the attack darkens the vicinity in which it is used which would prevent Naruto from even being capable of seeing Ichigo blast him apart.
@taichokage said:

@youfinished: it's as Jinbeifan1 says, they are biju bombs not blasts. They don't ignite immediately and are this capable of being deflected. Not to mention that Ichigo in Final Form crushed a torrent of collapsed gravity warping space and time and it was fully cast. It might be argued that it wasn't active yet same as the biju bomb but if it were it trumps any strength feat in either series and even if it weren't it would be no different from the biju bomb. Even though Ichigo is fast enough to evade them; he should be capable of deflecting them as well.

The problem is how would even know to deflect it, how far to deflect it (which would have to be kilometers away due to the blast radius), if it even explodes and what the hell the attack is in the first place.  And when has Ichigo ever overpowered a space-time warp? You seem to always state this but fail to bring plausible evidence. Assuming ichigo can dodge an explosion with a blast radius that can cover a  full on mountain is just laughable at best. No one has even proven how Ichigo would even hurt BM which was tanking mountain busters with only 6 tails  yet Ichigo seems to be the consensus with no valid proof he's even close to mountain busting again. 
Naruto is the more popular character here. Ichigo is the underdog in every battle, it's just that many recognize the fact that he is more powerful at his best. By the way, he would naturally deflect it as far as possible which is common sense. Using those types of circumstantial arguments is usually desperation and/or unwillingness to budge on ones preferred character. I find it even less likely that Naruto could avoid even Ichigo's casual attacks. He does have casual sword swings on par with those of Final Susanoo Madara, the strongest character in Naruto as they both sliced mountains in two with CASUAL attacks not the strain and time consumption of a biju dama.
@taichokage:  
Naruto most popular? I'm the only here that has stated he wins out  the 6 of us who have given their opinion on the battle. How can you not see that? And it's not common sense to deflect an attack you don't know anything about kilometers away, thats just absurd. The only reason Naruto did this was because he knew exactly what the attack was and what it can do.  And Naruto would have no reasons to dodge his attacks due to the fact they won't do any damage.  

He does have casual sword swings on par with those of Final Susanoo Madara, the strongest character in Naruto as they both sliced mountains in two with CASUAL attacks not the strain and time consumption of a biju dama.

Oh geez, the "mountain slicing" feat again. If you don't know what a mountain is: This is a mountain. You know, like the one the Bijuu Bombs were destroying. This is people standing next to a hill. You know, like the ones Aizen and Ichigo were near.  I really hope you can see the difference. To further prove this it was scaled/calced and only came out to be a town level feat which is the equivalent of hill level .

FYI I don't prefer any of these characters, I know Naruto wins due to his feats and evidence he outclasses Ichigo. It has nothing to do with likeness.   
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

For f**k's sake, I've seen this fight half a dozen times already. Nobody ever heard of the Ichigo vs Naruto one? It's only been going for like the last 3 years ¬_¬

Anywho, the general consensus and my own opinion is that FGT Ichigo wins, due to slightly superior stats and showings.

It's a fact, Naruto is much more popular than Bleach as a whole, in America and worldwide. Also the fact that you are the only one siding with Naruto as you said ought to tell you something, especially since most of the posters are experienced and some have been here longer than me. Dream along with Newdeath are generally considered the least biased debaters. I'm not trying to be biased. Everyone knows that Bleach has a pretty crappy story and that Naruto is the better manga, but fair is fair. I just don't see Naruto winning realistically. It's possible but not probable.
@taichokage:  When you said "popular" I thought you were referring to post in the thread, not manga sales which is truly irrelevant to the outcome of this battle. And so what if im the only one siding with Naruto. I'm also the only one who has posted actual feats and proof to support my claim. Status of a poster  has nothing to do with something being true or not and is fallacy to use for an argument out pure desperation. I don't understand why you can't "see" Naruto wins even though I have presented evidence at it's simplest form but I would be happy to know. 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ichigo has a slight edge. He takes it with difficulty.

I've posted on many Naruto vs Ichigo threads before. It's fine that you don't care about other opinions or reputation. You don't have to. And you don't have to copy my desperation speech either. It's fine I can still respect your opinion without attempting to insult your intellect like you tried to do with me. As if I don't know what a mountain looks like. But to be honest with you, the opinions of others don't matter much to me either except when they have comparable or greater knowledge than me on the subject so kudos to you on that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel