Final Ichigo, Final Aizen Vs Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 8, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Final Ichigo , Final Aizen Vs Madara Uchiha , Hashirama Senju

Rules

Scenario 1: No Susanoo, Hado, Sage Mode, Cero, Mugetsu, In character

Scenario 2: Susanoo, Hado, Sage Mode, Cero, Mugetsu allowed, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Is Edo involved?
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

T2 wrecks

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Considering all are mortal...

Team 1, because of D. Ichigo....Mugetsu!

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: Nope non Edo.

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

this is important: can madara summon the kyubbi?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Team one wins this after a little difficulty. Speed blitz prevalent
Post by nishi99 (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If speed is not a problem for team 2 then they win I don't see Ichigo and Aizen getting around Madara's perfect susanoo and Hashirama's sage mode.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Scenario 1: no hado? No cero or mugetsu either? Cool, so team Bleach has no projectiles whatsoever. The flight advantage might make things tricky for Madara and Hashirama, but if they can keep them at bay with combined wood styles (assuming this is current Madara, with Hashi's cells) and fire techniques, then I see team 2 taking it 7/10.

Scenario 2: As soon as Madara activates perfect susano (likely, as he is bloodlusted) he becomes invulnerable to nearly all of team Bleach's attacks, with the possible exception of mugetsu, but if he uses that then he's out of the fight anyway. Between that and sage mode, team 2 should win 8/10.

Post by xlab3000 (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 1 are just too quick for team 2 imo

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Scenario 1: no hado? No cero or mugetsu either? Cool, so team Bleach has no projectiles whatsoever. The flight advantage might make things tricky for Madara and Hashirama, but if they can keep them at bay with combined wood styles (assuming this is current Madara, with Hashi's cells) and fire techniques, then I see team 2 taking it 7/10.

Scenario 2: As soon as Madara activates perfect susano (likely, as he is bloodlusted) he becomes invulnerable to nearly all of team Bleach's attacks, with the possible exception of mugetsu, but if he uses that then he's out of the fight anyway. Between that and sage mode, team 2 should win 8/10.

I agree nice analysis!

@GIRUGAMESH: Wood style could barely keep BM Naruto at bay, who's physical strength is nowhere close to these two. Plus, if they use the advantage of flight, they would be out of range of the wood release.

Scenario 1: I see team 1 taking it 9/10. Their physical strength/durability is in a whole different league + the flight advantage.

Scenario 2: Can go either way. If they are edos, team 2 win or else team 1 with 6/10 chance.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Wood style could barely keep BM Naruto at bay, who's physical strength is nowhere close to these two. Plus, if they use the advantage of flight, they would be out of range of the wood release.

Scenario 1: I see team 1 taking it 9/10. Their physical strength/durability is in a whole different league + the flight advantage.

Scenario 2: Can go either way. If they are edos, team 2 win or else team 1 with 6/10 chance.

Those two doesn't even fit together o.o , Hashirama's sage beat both madara and kurama ( enchanced with susanoo armor ) o.o

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I will just comment on round 2. The biggest obstacle is the Susanoo. Wood Style should be destroyed easily by a Getsuga Tenshou or cero. The destruction of his wood style should surprise hashirama momentarily so Ichigo can do a after image blitz. Then it turns to a battle of stamina. Can Madara mantain his susanno or will team 2 break through in time. Cause Aizen mus have used up some energy drawing Madara's attention while Ichigo goes at hashirama. Ichigo used up some energy stopping hashirama. Ichigo final getsuga tenshou smashes susanoo and Aizen goes head to head with madara and due to Aizen being more durable i give it to him.

@eddz99 said:

Those two doesn't even fit together o.o , Hashirama's sage beat both madara and kurama ( enchanced with susanoo armor ) o.o

I was talking about scenario 1 (no sage mode)

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

I was talking about scenario 1 (no sage mode)

Hashirama was matching madara with susanoo enchanced kyuubi without sage mode e.e , but of course the edge was on madara because of kyuubi.. But he was keeping up

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel