Fights that should not have been made

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 27, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Naruto vs The Living Tribunal...

Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

Provided me with side splitting laughs that lead to me almost wetting myself. The one Naruto defender had me in tears.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Someone trying to debate on this one backwater forum that Naruto was the best character and could defeat TOAA and Alphamon Ouryuken. I still can't tell if he/she's trolling. Cause we all know that the REAL best character is Mewtwo with HOTU.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,740 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: or the dragons with it that would be cool

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SMXLR8: Doc should be fine in the case of a speed blitz or planet bust and I heard he can destroy people by removing their electric fields so I'm pretty sure. But I'm not sure of all of his limits.

She Talking about Doc Manhattan? Because while he isn't Omnipotent, his only feats are really good ones... Namely ones that outclass Gokus best feats

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SMXLR8: Doc should be fine in the case of a speed blitz or planet bust and I heard he can destroy people by removing their electric fields so I'm pretty sure. But I'm not sure of all of his limits.

She Talking about Doc Manhattan? Because while he isn't Omnipotent, his only feats are really good ones... Namely ones that outclass Gokus best feats

Goku>>>Dr Manhattan. Manhattan's best feats, to my knowledge, are demonstrating enough power to wipe out a city and to teleport to another planet. He's very overrated.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@JThree47605 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Provided me with side splitting laughs that lead to me almost wetting myself. The one Naruto defender had me in tears.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Someone trying to debate on this one backwater forum that Naruto was the best character and could defeat TOAA and Alphamon Ouryuken. I still can't tell if he/she's trolling. Cause we all know that the REAL best character is Mewtwo with HOTU.

This was in a thread? PLEASE give me a link.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GIRUGAMESH: Goku could go for a draw in the second fight at best, Manhattan had been taken apart on the sub-atomic scale and reconstructed himself while mocking the try of killing him that way, there's pretty much nothing Goku can do that would kill him.

And Gold Cloth Seiya isn't really needed he can casually speed blitz and one-shot.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@solesamurai said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Goku>>>Dr Manhattan. Manhattan's best feats, to my knowledge, are demonstrating enough power to wipe out a city and to teleport to another planet. He's very overrated.

I don't know much about him but from what I've seen of feats from him from other threads and other peoples own testimony, they feel he would easily defeat Silver Surfer. Goku is not beating Surfer in anyway shape or form even if surfer wanted him too.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/naruto-is-best-character-in-fiction-182125/ Here is your junk, now go and see what humanity is. Mewtwo w/ HOTU >>>>> TOAA (JK) >> :awesome >>>>>>> Naruto

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@solesamurai said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I don't know much about him but from what I've seen of feats from him from other threads and other peoples own testimony, they feel he would easily defeat Silver Surfer. Goku is not beating Surfer in anyway shape or form even if surfer wanted him too.

That's total bull, Manhattan has never done anything to put him in the league of the SS. Feel free to send links/post their arguments, just hoping it wasn't somewhere retarded like the lounge discussion threads.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GIRUGAMESH: Have you read Watchmen? Just curious

@UltimateHero0406:http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/93650-Naruto-vs-the-Living-Tribunal

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yoshimori Sumimura vs Edward Elric...

lol. poor Ed, he would get erased by Yoshi.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@JThree47605: I think I lost a few IQ points reading that mess. Thanks for the link.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

To be honest Dr. Manhattan is wanked into oblivion for a very stupid reason.

@UltimateHero0406: Lol no problem.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Goku vs HST.....

@MarioRedfield said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Have you read Watchmen? Just curious

The majority of it, nothing I've seen him do puts him as an equal to Goku from what I saw though. If you have anything in terms of scans/links to suggest otherwise though I'd be happy to look at them.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GIRUGAMESH: Oh no it's just I agree with you. I read the book and watched the movie and I agree he's not that impressive. Honestly, Watchmen wasn't that great in my opinion.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel