Fights that should not have been made

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 27, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,763 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is just list of fights that should have not been made so who do thinks wins these fight if you want to call them that...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: You have been 1-uped lol.

@UltimateHero0406: so I have well done

@SMXLR8: Thank you. :)

As for yours winners are:

Juggernaut

Dr. Manhattan (I think)

Galactus

Gaara

Raditz

Saiya

@UltimateHero0406: you think goku can beat the powerful doctor ??

@SMXLR8: Doc should be fine in the case of a speed blitz or planet bust and I heard he can destroy people by removing their electric fields so I'm pretty sure. But I'm not sure of all of his limits.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: Basically, he's fake God.

@MarioRedfield: I also heard he was rather weak in comparison to the heavy hitters so thats why I wasn't so quick to say he wins.

@UltimateHero0406: He is... He's only powerful because he's in a world where everything around him is completely logical and scientific.

@MarioRedfield: Well the Dragonball series is anything but lol.

@UltimateHero0406: I don't think Goku knows the definition of a speed blitz so I don't see him winning though

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,244 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stalemate or Juggs wins

Goku

Galactus babyshakes

Hmm, I think Hercule may actually have a shot there, but Gaara wins based on his resistance to physical hits.

Raditz stomps horribly (never thought I'd say that).

If that's gold Seiya then he wins.

And Bruce Lee wins that other fight of course ^^

@UltimateHero0406: Manhattan is hugely overrated, I remember when Watchmen (the movie) was first released and people were saying he could beat Galactus. His best feats are teleporting himself to another planet and showing enough power to wipe out a large city. Not to mention he has no speed feats as far as I know.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well.. goku won when he used 100x Kaioken xD.. btw what's the formula for gogeta again?

@GIRUGAMESH: not gold just as the video states

Post by taichokage (15,470 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agrees with Girugamesh.
Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

That last fight was stupid, even if that was Bronze Cloth Seiya he still has the 7th sense which would make the fight an ultimate stomp because Seiya would only have to use Ryu Sei Ken once to defeat someone like Goku.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,085 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th said:

That last fight was stupid, even if that was Bronze Cloth Seiya he still has the 7th sense which would make the fight an ultimate stomp because Seiya would only have to use Ryu Sei Ken once to defeat someone like Goku.

I agree. Seiya craps all over Goku starting from the Sanctuary arc.

@SpeedForceSpider: Could Goku beat any form of Seiya at any point in the series?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,085 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Could Goku beat any form of Seiya at any point in the series?

Yep he can beat him and his crew any point before the Sanctuary arc rather easily I might add. Saint Seiya was weird to me, they start off piss weak and slow (Mach 1) and after a few arcs they become FTL and Galaxy busters its funny really.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@eddz99 said:

btw what's the formula for gogeta again?

Take a Goku, make him ssj4, add in a rampaging vegeta super oozaru. Keep him in fridge till he becomes ssj4, shake the ingredients in a fusion dance mixer, You get Gogeta.

Now, give me my fees for the recipe..

:p :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel