FGT Ichigo vs Whitebeard

Topic started by lifewiper on April 11, 2011. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by lifewiper (215 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How this goes?
Post by taichokage (12,479 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As it stands Dangai Ichigo can defeat anyone in the HST except for Yamamoto and Aizen.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@taichokage said:
" As it stands Dangai Ichigo can defeat anyone in the HST except for Yamamoto and Aizen. "
Why Aizen? He lost at his most powerful to FGT Ichigo...
Yamamoto may stand a chance though...
@MohsinMan99 said:
" @taichokage said:
" As it stands Dangai Ichigo can defeat anyone in the HST except for Yamamoto and Aizen. "
Why Aizen? He lost at his most powerful to FGT Ichigo...Yamamoto may stand a chance though... "
He was grossly overpowered but he didn't technically lose to Ichigo 1 on 1. His immortality and regeneration did not allow him to lose even though he wasn't as powerful as Ichigo. Had Urahara not battled him earlier and placed a spell on him, Ichigo would have lost.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage:
no, if ichigo didnt use mugetsu, he would of beat aizen, he was completely overpowering him and blocked his strongest attacks with just one hand, and its been shown that if aizen takes enough damage the hogyokyu would reject him eventually
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Easily Ichi
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm interested in what people think of this

For me I see Whitebeard taking this.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

hes faster than whitebeard, physically stronger? no, power wise? yes, but he could possibly stop it with a quake, but still a little shaky. so he couldnt beat him in a sword fight, but he could use his FGT to win, thats pretty much it

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think everyone on this forum underestimates how OPed One Piece is.

Speed counts for jack against those who can use Haki. This is proven by the fact that the upper tiers can fight against Kizaru who is Lightspeed and is much faster than anyone in Bleach. Much much faster.

Strength is easily in One Piece's favour once again. I'll refer you to this thread http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=38294864&postcount=121 which calculates how powerful Garp is. Now I'm not saying it's totally accurate but it can be used as a ball park figure can't it? Zoro, way back in the beginning of OP, was throwing buildings around and anyone who follows OP know the difference of strength between the Top Tiers and pretty much everyone else. Whitebeard would easily be Garp's level.

Quake let's him shake up whole islands and the surrounding areas. Even Blackbeard was able to totally change the landscape with it without knowing how to fully control it.

But Haki is the key here because like I said before it makes all battles against high level haki users pointless. That's what I believe anyway.

Post by othus12 (6,200 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: kizaru? what can he do to him?

The real question is what could Kizaru do to Ichigo. Kizaru isn't as powerful as Aizen and the latter could not even get Ichigo to budge.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lol OP is far from underrestimated in these forums. But I do believe ichigo wins this.

@taichokage: too bad FGT ichigo lasts like 2 minutes, eventually kizaru would pwn him like theres no tomorrow

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ohgodwhy said:

I think everyone on this forum underestimates how OPed One Piece is.

Speed counts for jack against those who can use Haki. This is proven by the fact that the upper tiers can fight against Kizaru who is Lightspeed and is much faster than anyone in Bleach. Much much faster.

Strength is easily in One Piece's favour once again. I'll refer you to this thread http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=38294864&postcount=121 which calculates how powerful Garp is. Now I'm not saying it's totally accurate but it can be used as a ball park figure can't it? Zoro, way back in the beginning of OP, was throwing buildings around and anyone who follows OP know the difference of strength between the Top Tiers and pretty much everyone else. Whitebeard would easily be Garp's level.

Quake let's him shake up whole islands and the surrounding areas. Even Blackbeard was able to totally change the landscape with it without knowing how to fully control it.

But Haki is the key here because like I said before it makes all battles against high level haki users pointless. That's what I believe anyway.

The problem with that "1.5 billion ton" weight, is if the cannonball is really that heavy, then how can you store it inside the ship without sinking it? Specially if the ship is just made of wood.

And Haki only predicts movement, predict all you want but it won't matter if you aren't fast enough to dodge the attack. Also, Kizaru only moves at the speed of light when he is in lightform(Unlike Masaki Kurusu from the GetBackers, he is always in his lightform), which was not the case when he fought Marco or Rayleigh. In fact, the only time he showed that light speed technique was when he chased down one of the supernovas.

And if you're going to say that Ichi can't hit Kizaru because he is a logia, then you're wrong. Bleach characters attack the spirit/soul of the opponent, not the physical body, so being a logia is worthless.

@bobokyo: a hollow attacked ichigo when he was still in physical form (and before he became shinigami) and i didnt see his soul getting crushed or anything related to his soul getting damaged at all.in fact his body did got hurt so that claim is BS, they attack the soul of the user because they fight AS souls and thats it. a logia would work fine. i dont see why it wouldnt.

Ichigo is spiritually aware. He could interact with spirits from the beginning of the series. And logias are beside the point anyway. Look at Aizen when he finally went to the human world. His is a more extreme case than typical, but when a human got near him he was too close to Aizen's reiatsu and his soul instantly faded, proof that they can affect the soul. They are souls to begin with, aside from Fullbringers.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel