Fernus vs Darsh, Asura, Broly

Topic started by XxGin on July 21, 2014. Last post by ReiKai 1 month ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Fight to death or erase from existence or unable to continue fighting

All in character

Fight takes place on Mars

MOD EDIT

Post by takashichea (12,378 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@XxGin:

You should know our battle rules by now. You need images. Otherwise, your thread will be locked in 24 hours.

Post by takashichea (12,378 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@XxGin:

Since you asked for help in uploading images within 24 hours, I had edited your OP. Please check the images. Also, if you are using a comic book character, it's your responsibility to specify which comic book version if it plays a significant factor.

Thank you.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Darsh solos.

Post by generator2000 (111 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can you disable Asur telepathically? Or Broly for that matter s well.

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Highly doubt Darsh solos a being that can take on the likes of Thanos with ease.

Post by cosmicdude (394 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Im a fan of all these characters... however i can see dark schneider taking this alone thanks to hax.

@XxGin: I can see schneider defeating base thanos...

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can you also see Darsh soloing the entiring JLA with no effort.. not beat or stalemate just toy

being a threat to the entire race of the guardians?

Restoring the sanity of all of the criminals in Arkham?

Fernus's TP would go through dispel bound just like going through Wonder Womans resistence to tp.

Darsh would cause trouble at most.

Post by EVA_01 (171 posts) See mini bio Level 9

darsh solos.

Post by Justalittlegirl (938 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mars looses.

Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What's their telepathy resistance? I think Darsh has the firepower here but he can't outspeed him, Fernus beat the ENTIRE justice league at once including the flash. IF they have some good telepathy resistance feats I might say darsh solo's

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XxGin said:

Highly doubt Darsh solos a being that can take on the likes of Thanos with ease.

Fernus is not even close to to thanos in power lol

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XxGin said:

Can you also see Darsh soloing the entiring JLA with no effort.. not beat or stalemate just toy

being a threat to the entire race of the guardians?

Restoring the sanity of all of the criminals in Arkham?

Fernus's TP would go through dispel bound just like going through Wonder Womans resistence to tp.

Darsh would cause trouble at most.

Hes not galaxy level and dispel bound will easily block TP unless its on a galaxy level scale. Beating the justice league means nothing when your dealing with galaxy+ beings. this is a massive curb stomp in darshs favor He could solo his team and fernus combined.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Darsh wins.

Post by taichokage (13,361 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It doesn't matter if Fernus were Thanos level. He'd have to be darn near IG Thanos level to break Dispel Bound. Slight exaggeration but not much. It simply doesn't matter even if he could break dispel bound. The eternal atoms make it impossible for him to be beaten on simply the mental level.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Highly doubt Darsh solos a being that can take on the likes of Thanos with ease.

Fernus is not even close to to thanos in power lol

uh yes Fernus is beyond Thanos so you're right when you say he is not even close. if MM can take Thanos.. Fernus stomps him

@taichokage said:

It doesn't matter if Fernus were Thanos level. He'd have to be darn near IG Thanos level to break Dispel Bound. Slight exaggeration but not much. It simply doesn't matter even if he could break dispel bound. The eternal atoms make it impossible for him to be beaten on simply the mental level.

uh no anyone with the IG would screw Darsh sooo bad..

Post by CerusSerenade (2,629 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Asura was universal at the end able to win against a guy who could stop time and killed the creator of his universe, as well as others. Feats for Fernus?

Post by taichokage (13,361 posts) See mini bio Level 20
XxGin: I said he would lose to the IG already. You don't know Darsh though if you think he can be beaten mentally alone. The Eternal atoms make it so that he can only be beaten if he is killed on 3 planes of existence completely, (physical, mental and Astral) and dispel Bound is a barrier that regenerates over millions of times per second and it blocks mental assault. So how can telepathy alone hope to bypass all of that?
Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Highly doubt Darsh solos a being that can take on the likes of Thanos with ease.

Fernus is not even close to to thanos in power lol

uh yes Fernus is beyond Thanos so you're right when you say he is not even close. if MM can take Thanos.. Fernus stomps him

@taichokage said:

It doesn't matter if Fernus were Thanos level. He'd have to be darn near IG Thanos level to break Dispel Bound. Slight exaggeration but not much. It simply doesn't matter even if he could break dispel bound. The eternal atoms make it impossible for him to be beaten on simply the mental level.

uh no anyone with the IG would screw Darsh sooo bad..

Thanos could solo the justice league with ease hes close to odins level who could flick his wrist and solo the justice league stop with the nonsense martian manhunter cant even wipe thanos shoes.

Post by taichokage (13,361 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Since when could MM take Thanos? The guy has fought on par with Tyrant and Odin without IG or HoTU.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel