Featherine vs Batman with prep

Topic started by axavierhansz on Jan. 20, 2014. Last post by takashichea 9 months ago.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

vs

Current forms of each. Batman has full knowledge and 10 years of prep in his home universe. Cannot enlist the help of other heroes in any way in the actual battle itself.

Post by akronawol17 (1,431 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Batman wins via being a living plot device maker. Give him even one years prep and he could probably make a weapon to beat TOAA, that's how stupidly good his prep skills are. The only three who beat him out are constantine, doctor doom and maybe reed Richards.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

PFFF Doom beats bat in a fight in prep

@akronawol17 said:

Batman wins via being a living plot device maker. Give him even one years prep and he could probably make a weapon to beat TOAA, that's how stupidly good his prep skills are. The only three who beat him out are constantine, doctor doom and maybe reed Richards.

That's a stretch. TOAA is considered a true omnipotent, not nigh omnipotent. By his very definition he cannot be defeated, unless he chooses to be defeated. The only thing Batman can do is persuade him to allow himself to be defeated in some way.

Post by LHWKnight (2,753 posts) See mini bio Level 12

No amount of prep time can save batman from being trolled and destroyed.

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Multiversal characters are banned

Post by takashichea (13,157 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'm not familiar with this character, Featherine. I'll lock it until others come in with their comments. I can't lock on one user's comment in case of a mistake.

Gotta love the double standards. I requested a lock on Living Tribunal vs Lambdadelta and Bernakastel 3 times for having nigh-omnipotents vs nigh-omnipotents, yet it reached 50+ posts before being locked for another reason. Bills vs original Buu reached over 50 posts before being locked despite everyone, including Sonata, agreeing that it was a stomp (and it was locked for another reason). Yet my thread is instantly under consideration for being locked, despite there being strong arguments for either side taking it. Gotta love it.

Online Now

@axavierhansz:

If you have a problem, please contact a mod. If you just post comments, no one would see it. I'm sorry for how you are treated, but you must be pro active.

That actually explains a lot. Fair enough. So in the future do I PM a mod directly or flag threads that I believe are violations?

Also I have really good arguments for Batman taking this but I want to save them till others have had a chance to comment. Featherine is indeed multiversal but she has exploitable weaknesses.

@axavierhansz:

Just go ahead and post your argument.

Online Now

@axavierhansz:

It depends on the individual mod's style of communication. I prefer PMs because it's the first thing I answer when I log into Anime Vice every day. I try to log in and be online as much as I can. For Sonata, I think it's mostly PMs. For me, Flagging system will get late responses for me since I don't check flag system daily. I check wiki queue daily being a wiki mod.

If folks try to lock your thread for the wrong reason, talk to them and do a shoutout to me using @ on your keyboard. It's a system that PMs me automatically. Folks do make mistakes. I make mistakes more than others since I'm not a true battle mod.

Post by GeneralVan (2,010 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Featherine with a simple thought. Unless DC has some crazy shit similar in power to the Infinity Gauntlet or whatever Bats will lose.

Post by cosmicdude (424 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Batman loses.

Inb4thelock.

Post by GeneralVan (2,010 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Whoever wins is simply part of Aizen's plan.

@GeneralVan:

Only for him to find out that Dr Doom planned this while he was taking a crap

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

.......Featherine is LT level.......Batman gets his a$$ whoped many times even with prep......

By the way Constantine finds what Batman refers to as prep to be a joke for 3 year olds

Post by CerusSerenade (2,677 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Featherine is TOAA level. She is nigh-omnipotent and has assorted countless multiverses into a massive library of books, each book being a multiverse containing countless universes, Bernkastel said that there at least over 2 million in the Uminkeo games alone.

Batman could be the script writer and have the powers of the 5th dimension at his full disposal, Featherine would just reject the script and put in her own script instead, she has already done it before.

Starting at the 14 minute mark Lambdadelta, someone we already established in omniversal, was made absolutely helpless and was killed without an actual cause for her death. Featherine can whim that Batman dies and that's the end of the fight.

Online Now

Before I go work on the wiki and simulcast list, do most folks think this is spite thread? I don't want to dampen axavierhansz's experience in the site. Okay, I'm going to PM Sonata for his advice. This is why I shouldn't be moderating the battle threads and that we need someone more experienced than me to help Sonata.

1) We know that since Featherine kills herself to alleviate boredom that she isn't omniscient. If she were, she would already know exactly what would happen with absolute certainty no matter what she did, so nothing she do could be a new experience and alleviate her boredom. Also, she has mastered several games in the past but have forgotten them. Omniscients don't forget, or have the need to master anything. Thus, it is actually possible for Batman to out-smart her. Batman could convince her not to kill him, that they once had a romantic relationship but she just forgot about it, or mind-f*** her in some way. Since he has full knowledge, he knows all about her personality and her past so with 10 years prep he can formulate some sort of convincing story. Once he mind-f***s her into liking him, he can just slowly manipulate her.

2) Featherine relies on that moon thing around her head to maintain her personality, memories, etc. Thus it is known that it is possible for outside objects to directly influence Featherine's mind. With 10 years prep and full knowledge Batman can create a device to simulate that moon thing and directly alter her memories. To power such a device, with 10 years prep he could gain items such as cosmic cubes or other infinite energy items. He could just make her his sex slave or something.

3) HOTU

And no featherine is nowhere near LT level. LT doesn't need an outside object to maintain his memories.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel