Feared Groups Akatsuki vs. Espada

Topic started by Galenbeta on June 20, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406: Ki=Chakra=Reiatsu=Haki

Post by SMXLR8 (6,830 posts) See mini bio Level 16

^^^UM NOPE

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8 said:

Why is this still going? I mean come on it was done before

lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ChromeDisaster said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Why is this still going? I mean come on it was done before

LOL thats funny

@xlab3000: You can make the argument about chakra being like haki and ki but reiatsu is a whole other animal. It's hardly even comparable since it's made of reishi. Unless your saying that Itachi could f**k up the whole soul society just by looking at it. And then in regards to genjutsu, we don't know if there is a network there. Remember, they are hollows, not human so we don't know how their energy flows. They might as well be aliens since the only thing human about them is there form. The most we've ever been told about it is that soul reapers have 2 points in their wrists that exudes this energy. That is all. You can't make the assumption that Arrancars, or even soul reapers for that matter are succeptible to genjutsu.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

Wrd, Yammi could solo in under 10 seconds.

@Galenbeta said:

Since when does Genjutsu work on Reiatsu? Do arrancars even have a compatibly network?

And I'm not sure why people keep bringing up Amaterasu. To people with high durability, it won't do anything at all.

That's because you are only recalling Amaterasu low end inconsistencies which are actually plenty. Its a long term one hit ko.

Best feats include Itachi's Amaterasu instantly destroying a fire retardant toad stomach wall and CS2 wing instantly.

Sasuke's Amaterasu forcing Hachibi to lose several of its tails and forcing Raikage to chop his arm.

But take care that Amaterasu feats are all over the place, high ends and low ends.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

@xlab3000: Only because they have invincible bodies and the Espada have virtually no method of sealing them. Then the battle wouldn't be fair in the slightest.

Yammi could suck in their souls, lol.

Chakra is half spiritual so it makes it easier for many people to consider chakra and reiatsu on some similar level. Plus Tatsuki was able to resist soul rip who had barely any reiatsu to begin with. Those virtually without anything died.

@321zigzag1: But you forget about hierro. The arrancars with the toughest skin won't be harmed by fire any time soon. Ulquiorra can block a bloodlusted Ichigo's hits with the back of his hand. Nnoitra can take slashes from Kenpachi without a scratch. Hell, in segunda etapa, Ulquiorra too hollow Ichigo's cero to the face and lived. It would take a very very long time for Amaterasu to be effective if at all. And then there is the speed issue. Amaterasu isn't even fast enough to catch any of them. Compared to sonido, Amaterasu would be moving in slow motion. Amaterasu is not a factor.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: But you forget about hierro. The arrancars with the toughest skin won't be harmed by fire any time soon. Ulquiorra can block a bloodlusted Ichigo's hits with the back of his hand. Nnoitra can take slashes from Kenpachi without a scratch. Hell, in segunda etapa, Ulquiorra too hollow Ichigo's cero to the face and lived. It would take a very very long time for Amaterasu to be effective if at all. And then there is the speed issue. Amaterasu isn't even fast enough to catch any of them. Compared to sonido, Amaterasu would be moving in slow motion. Amaterasu is not a factor.

Well it took V2 Raikage + shunshin to evade Amaterasu pointblank range so I am pretty sure not all Espada are going to evade Amaterasu at close quarters and generally that's when they are used.

Hierro only delays the inevitable. If they can't remove the flame then its eventually going to burn them.

If the caster focuses the flame, it will burn much much faster. Hence why I said its usually a long term one hit ko when its left alone.

@321zigzag1: True. But the thing is, compared to the Espada, Itachi is not particularly fast. So its not so simple as get close and fire away. Plus, if he dies, it's game over and the espada are pretty damn hax. Between Barragan, Zommari, and Apporo combined with Stark's cero spam etc., I don't see the Akatsuki lasting very long.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: So its not so simple as get close and fire away. Plus, if he dies, it's game over and the espada are pretty damn hax. Between Barragan, Zommari, and Apporo combined with Stark's cero spam etc., I don't see the Akatsuki lasting very long.

I already put my 2 cents for the Akatsuki vs Espada earlier. Take out 4th, 2nd, 1st and I think Akatsuki has some good chance to win.

If the Akatsuki wants to fight Espada head on, they need Rinnegan Tobi's six jinchurriki paths and the gedo mazo statue.

As for hax I think Akatsuki in general has more hax. It isn't to say Espada aren't bad they just have less members with it.

Respira is arguably better for many cases compared to Akatsuki's hax. Amor and Szayel's have hax but they are generally not used effectively. Other espada lack hax minus few regenerative abilities. I suppose Starrk's wolves are somewhat anyway.

@UltimateHero0406

said:

@321zigzag1: True. But the thing is, compared to the Espada, Itachi is not particularly fast. So its not so simple as get close and fire away.

Oh the inevitable speed comparison. This is when calculations in theory become useful but nearly all of the aren't really legit regardless.

ITs easier to think espada are faster and they are likely are but part of the reason is because of the Sonido spam but sonido utilizes the faster than eye gimmick which is technically is relative in itself. Plus it takes immense speed difference vs. reaction to spark a blitz. Sonido is quite easier to achieve it but still the problem remains.

Itachi has shunshin he just doesn't use it as much. Take much what you want on the individual speed comparison. I say Itachi can match several of them especially the mid to lower tier ones.

He kept up with KCM Naruto and outsped Base Killerbee twice the same guy who sped away to a nearby mountain in almost an instant.

But anyway my only real point was that if Amaterasu lands its usually gameover in long term. Amaterasu is both good and bad. Sorry for the over lengthy response lol.

@321zigzag1: I agree that the akatsuki is more haxed up on average. But it's mainly the quality of the ability that gives the edge. Barragan is major. If one of the Akatsuki run up to him and touches him, they'll find them selves turning into dust. And I theorize even faster. Mind you, ninjas have much shorter life spans then shinigami who sometimes live to be over 2000 years old so they should age faster than Soi Fon did. I think his power could even negate Amaterasu since it's said to only burn for around 7 days.

Overall, even with their very best I only see the Akatsuki being able to hold out for a period of time. But I don't quite see how they could finish off the Espada. Under the massive spam of Cero Metralleta, Cero Oscuras, Respira, etc. I'm not even sure if they will have time to know what they are in for. But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since the Akatsuki easily have intelligence on their side.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: I agree that the akatsuki is more haxed up on average. But it's mainly the quality of the ability that gives the edge. Barragan is major. If one of the Akatsuki run up to him and touches him, they'll find them selves turning into dust. And I theorize even faster. Mind you, ninjas have much shorter life spans then shinigami who sometimes live to be over 2000 years old so they should age faster than Soi Fon did. I think his power could even negate Amaterasu since it's said to only burn for around 7 days.

Every Akatsuki member can boast at least one type of limited hax or much.

If you go by quality of hax well in terms of respire I will agree.

Amor and Szayel's abilities sort of. Actually if you think about Sasori's puppet hax

actually counters both of them.

For respire the best counter is Shinra Tensei in my opinion. Unless you want to rely on lets say chakra laser and Kakuzu's elemental spam or C3.

@UltimateHero0406

said:

@321zigzag1:

Overall, even with their very best I only see the Akatsuki being able to hold out for a period of time. But I don't quite see how they could finish off the Espada. Under the massive spam of Cero Metralleta, Cero Oscuras, Respira, etc. I'm not even sure if they will have time to know what they are in for. But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since the Akatsuki easily have intelligence on their side.

This statement refers to the matchup specified here yes?

Which is why I was referring to the dangers of Starrk, Baraggan, and Ulquiorra and the generally superior physical stats.

Akatsuki aren't that bad, its just most of them are 7-10 espada level in my opinion.

@321zigzag1: Barragan can tank quite a bit. He got hit with Jakuho Raikoben in an enclosed space and only suffered minor damage. Pain would have to deactivate 5 of his bodies to use the village sized Shinra Tensei. But I don't see even that ending all of the espada.

Deidara's C3 on the other hand could do some damage though. However, Barragan should still be fine though imo. If he releases a gust of Respira, most of the ninjas would die. Even Soi Fon wasn't able to outrun it.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: Barragan can tank quite a bit. He got hit with Jakuho Raikoben in an enclosed space and only suffered minor damage. Pain would have to deactivate 5 of his bodies to use the village sized Shinra Tensei. But I don't see even that ending all of the espada.

Deidara's C3 on the other hand could do some damage though. However, Barragan should still be fine though imo. If he releases a gust of Respira, most of the ninjas would die. Even Soi Fon wasn't able to outrun it.

Yes Baraggan can tank quite well so Elemental blasts to even chakra laser won't do as much along with C3 unless its repeated. The latter two should be more powerful though.

Chou Shinra Tensei is more dangerous lets say he hits it above you, that's when you get squished into paste. There is nothing to say though the Espada could be massively flung out and injured quite well when lets say lands on the ground.

Which is why I say Shinra Tensei is their best counter. Others depend on pulling it off. C3 can't be spammed for example.

@321zigzag1: Yup, the Akatsuki have that option. But yeah, the argument can be made that it would fail to kill certain members. Starrk got a direct hit from Tengumaru's attack which looked to be a little over a city block buster and was fine. Plus Ulquiorra took a harsh beating from hollow ichigo and lived. Kenpachi's slashed did little to Nnoitra for some of their fight.

So at most for them, I'd say Shinra Tensei would greatly injure the high espada and probably kill the lower ones.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: Yup, the Akatsuki have that option. But yeah, the argument can be made that it would fail to kill certain members. Starrk got a direct hit from Tengumaru's attack which looked to be a little over a city block buster and was fine. Plus Ulquiorra took a harsh beating from hollow ichigo and lived. Kenpachi's slashed did little to Nnoitra for some of their fight.

So at most for them, I'd say Shinra Tensei would greatly injure the high espada and probably kill the lower ones.

Depends on which Shinra Tensei we are talking about. Deva Path with half of Nagato's chakra had enough power to fling 3 boss toads away few kilometers and break all their bones.

Chou Shinra Tensei is the one that decimated the large village.

@321zigzag1: The regular one won't be enough. Kenpachi was able to flip Released Yammy (who is appoximately the size of Gama if not larger) with one swing. Nnoitra took his slashes with no damage and fought pretty evenly with him for a while. From Nnoitra on down, they only get stronger.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: The regular one won't be enough. Kenpachi was able to flip Released Yammy (who is appoximately the size of Gama if not larger) with one swing. Nnoitra took his slashes with no damage and fought pretty evenly with him for a while. From Nnoitra on down, they only get stronger.

Depends on Kenpach is one of the physically strongest captains.

You could rank up Espada get stronger, HArribel being very debatable on the her vs Ulquiorra thing.

But its not always the case with hierro. Nnoitora is the one with the self proclaimed toughest hierro. You could argue Barragan only with respire and release but others in theory smack dab with the boss flinging one will do a lot of potential damage to even KO if they screech across the ground, depending on the Espada of course.

Point is that there was a lot of power behind those attacks.

@321zigzag1: Halibel is weaker than Ulquiorra, even without Segunda Etapa imo. So I can see her being taken out by this. Starrk has good durability feats though. So for a regular Shinra Tensei, I would wager that Starrk, Barragan, Ulquiorra, and possibly Nnoitra would make it.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@321zigzag1: Halibel is weaker than Ulquiorra, even without Segunda Etapa imo. So I can see her being taken out by this. Starrk has good durability feats though. So for a regular Shinra Tensei, I would wager that Starrk, Barragan, Ulquiorra, and possibly Nnoitra would make it.

Depending on the regular shinra tensei and how its launched, it will cause some good injury even to some of them.

If Starrk makes it then so will Nnoitra if that is if you believe him having the toughest hierro.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel