Feared Groups Akatsuki vs. Espada

Topic started by Galenbeta on June 20, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Obito: The only espada that can spam them is Starkk and he is one of the ones that could solo. Only the espada I mentioned cannot solo.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ChromeDisaster: Mean either. I guess it depends.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Obito: Right. But the big three will be the most trouble for the akatsuki. And whoever said that Deidara will be trouble is right.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ChromeDisaster: I see.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Obito said:

@solesamurai: So, if one Espada uses multiple cero blasts, the Akatsuki can dodge them?

Are you kidding? And by the way, Stark is the only one who has shown the ability to spam ceros. Itachi's yata mirror could repel most of the espada's attacks, and they'd have to launch a sneak attack on Obito or he'll just phase through everything (including ceros).

@ChromeDisaster said:

@Obito: Right. But the big three will be the most trouble for the akatsuki. And whoever said that Deidara will be trouble is right.

That may have been me. Either way, yeah, since the espada have no knowledge of their abilities, Deidara could potentially take out multiple espada by himself if he pulls out the C4. Honestly, I don't think any of the espada could solo.

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH: The espada were stated to be ranked off reiatsu somewhere in the manga. Not fighting prowess.

EDIT: This was actually evident by yammy jumping from 10 to 0 espada because his release gave him the potential to dominate anyone reiatsu wise the angrier he got. Despite him being one of the worst fighters among the espada.

I know that, but you wouldn't rank Hallibel in the top 4? Why?

@GIRUGAMESH: because she very clearly wasn't nearly as powerful as Ulquiorra Starkk barrgan and possibly Nnoitra. I mean it's my own personal belief she isn't as good a fighter as Nnoitra.

@GIRUGAMESH: Deidara could be dealt with by the likes of Zommari he isn't much of a problem. And most of the espada are close quarter fighters. if Ulquiorra or Starkk decide they want Itachi dead because he's a problem they are very capable of doing so.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH: because she very clearly wasn't nearly as powerful as Ulquiorra Starkk barrgan and possibly Nnoitra. I mean it's my own personal belief she isn't as good a fighter as Nnoitra.

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Deidara could be dealt with by the likes of Zommari he isn't much of a problem. And most of the espada are close quarter fighters. if Ulquiorra or Starkk decide they want Itachi dead because he's a problem they are very capable of doing so.

Deidara and Kisame are good potential threat game breakers in Akatsuki minus the top three.

Sasori is only good in Iron Sand Mode, (unless its magnetism renders his swords useless) or using puppets as distraction.

Kakuzu is good but other are just better in the physical and spam department compared to some Espada. Although Kakuzu isn't shabby.

Konan is another distraction with paper logia likeness.

Regardless of course who wins here.

@solesamurai said:

Well Nel was clearly beating Noitra about during their fight, and most would accept that Hallibel is at least as good. And if Noitra was in your top 4, there's no way he could solo the Akatsuki.

As for Deidara, he could be dealt by Zommari, but then he could also solo half the espada if he maximises his C4 (possible, given the Akatsuki's strategy and the Espada's arrogance). It depends how it plays out. If Ulquiorra really wanted he could take out Itachi without too much trouble, but I don't think Stark could pull it off as easily tbh (his ceros really weren't that impressive, I think Itachi's susano could tank them, though the wolves might be a different story).

As it stands, the only ways I see them beating Barragan in his released state is the following:

-if Obito takes one for the team and tries warping him away (getting decayed in the process).

-If Itachi analyses his power, then gets high enough to plant an amaterasu within his skull (so Barragan is self-decayed).

-If Deidara takes one for the team and gets the chance to pull off his C0 nuke (though that would mean the whole team dies, except for Obito).

Anywho, not arguing that Akatsuki wins (they don't), but I doubt any of the espada could solo.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If this was Edo Tensei Akatsuki and current Obito, the Akatsuki could probably win.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xlab3000: Only because they have invincible bodies and the Espada have virtually no method of sealing them. Then the battle wouldn't be fair in the slightest.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster: true.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

wont the spada become complete suckers for the tsukuyomi or amateratsu or in fact alot of nonbasic ninjutsu

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,284 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster said:

@xlab3000: Only because they have invincible bodies and the Espada have virtually no method of sealing them. Then the battle wouldn't be fair in the slightest.

Yammi could suck in their souls, lol.

Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol if this were Edo akatsuki they'd win. Of course they'd probably win. "If" however this were Edo Espada they would walk all over the akatsuki.

@Galenbeta: Itachi would die before he had the chance to do any of that for one. It probably wouldn;t work in the long run considering genjutsu is just corruption of chakra flow All bleach characters have the ability to decipher even minimal changes in their spirit energy, so they'd know when they were in a genjutsu, and fix it accordingly. The entire premise of genjutsu in naruto is based off the notion that only sensors could notice such minimal changes. Where as damn near every in bleach has that ability. And for Amaterasu, he'd need to be able to catch them with it first. which is easier said than done.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yammi could suck in their souls, lol.

Wrd, Yammi could solo in under 10 seconds.

@Galenbeta said:

wont the spada become complete suckers for the tsukuyomi or amateratsu or in fact alot of nonbasic ninjutsu

Since when does Genjutsu work on Reiatsu? Do arrancars even have a compatibly network?

And I'm not sure why people keep bringing up Amaterasu. To people with high durability, it won't do anything at all.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ChromeDisaster said:

@Sylvain: Seriously dude?

@Galenbeta said:

@Sylvain: such a little riding kid

In-Topic

You guys sound like this

Off-topic

Ps:Think what you want that's not my problem

-Sylvain

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Why is this still going? I mean come on it was done before

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel