Feared Groups Akatsuki vs. Espada

Topic started by Galenbeta on June 20, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChromeDisaster said:

@eddz99: I know that. But, seeing how he was only using certain abilities as an Akatsuki member, he should be restricted to those. But either way, Akatsuki still loses after a fight

Espada might have a difficulty with 6 bijuus

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: Barragan can solo each of the bijuu.

@ChromeDisaster said:

Not if they have edo owners

@eddz99: As long as the OP didn't post it, it wouldn't matter. And that would make this battle extremely one sided if they have fighters that can't die.

@ChromeDisaster said:

@eddz99: As long as the OP didn't post it, it wouldn't matter. And that would make this battle extremely one sided if they have fighters that can't die.

^ My point exactly

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Obito said:

Any of the Espada solo....

Lol don't know what planet you're living on.

@solesamurai said:

@Obito: I wouldn't say any, Top 6 most likely could take down quite a few by them selves however. Then Top 4 Would probably solo.

I hope you don't include Yammy in that, since Itachi could solo him via sword of totsoka. And no way could Hallibel solo the whole Akatsuki.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GeneralVan said:

Espada win every time.

How dare you stopped the clap Chain?

In-topic

Off-Topic

Ps:Espada

-Sylvain

@Sylvain: Seriously dude?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sylvain: such a little riding kid

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Obito said:

@solesamurai said:

@Obito: I wouldn't say any, Top 6 most likely could take down quite a few by them selves however. Then Top 4 Would probably solo.

I hope you don't include Yammy in that, since Itachi could solo him via sword of totsoka. And no way could Hallibel solo the whole Akatsuki.

Well there is this notion that Hueco Mundo had reiatsu boost. I heard its also referenced in the manga. In other words if its true, the top 3 could have done more damage if they were in Hueco Mundo but I am not sure on the validity of the argument.

Although it could explain why Harribel is 3 not 4.

But then again espada were ranked for reiatsu. Then again didn't Aizen say battles often do with Reiatsu levels?

@ChromeDisaster

said:

Well yeah if they just stood there it did nothing. But that's not how fights work.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@321zigzag1 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Obito said:

@solesamurai said:

Well there is this notion that Hueco Mundo had reiatsu boost. I heard its also referenced in the manga. In other words if its true, the top 3 could have done more damage if they were in Hueco Mundo but I am not sure on the validity of the argument.

Although it could explain why Harribel is 3 not 4.

But then again espada were ranked for reiatsu. Then again didn't Aizen say battles often do with Reiatsu levels?

@ChromeDisaster

said:

Well yeah if they just stood there it did nothing. But that's not how fights work.

Sounds like bullcrap, I've never heard of this. All that was stated, as far as I know, is that the top espada were forbidden from releasing, as it could damage the fortress.

Again, between an onslaught of C4, amaterasu, Kakuzu masks, chibaku tensei, giant summonings and Obito HAX, Hallibel wouldn't stand a chance.

@321zigzag1: They can move all they want. They have relatively zero speed feats, so once Barragan gets one touch in with Respira, their dead regardless. And what can the bijuu hope to do to someone they cant even catch? Give me valid reasons, and i might be inclined to agree.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta said:

@Sylvain: such a little riding kid

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@321zigzag1 said:

Sounds like bullcrap, I've never heard of this. All that was stated, as far as I know, is that the top espada were forbidden from releasing, as it could damage the fortress.

Again, between an onslaught of C4, amaterasu, Kakuzu masks, chibaku tensei, giant summonings and Obito HAX, Hallibel wouldn't stand a chance.

I was never fond of the argument. But there is always that Harribel > R1 Ulquiorra people. Not saying I believe it. Ulquiorra should have been higher.

The concept comes from high concentration of reiatsu. In Chapter 245 page 16.

Its confirmed that in theory quincy's will fight better.

They are forbidden from releasing yet the first three seemed relatively mild when releasing.

I say if you take out 4th, 2nd, 1st.

Akatsuki has a good chance of winning even without Tobi's Rinnegan eye and his six paths or Gedo Mazo.

Take it what you will.

@ChromeDisaster said:

@321zigzag1: They can move all they want. They have relatively zero speed feats, so once Barragan gets one touch in with Respira, their dead regardless. And what can the bijuu hope to do to someone they cant even catch? Give me valid reasons, and i might be inclined to agree.

First of all which bijuu are you referring to.

The 2nd to 7th one?

8 tails has that gigantic whirlwing, made 8 tails small tiny figure on that map.

And of course menacing ball

Well if respira lands that's one thing. But its also the whole bijuu ball phenomenon right there.

Plus they were duking it out with Bijuu Mode Naruto, despite beign overwhelmed they weren't blitzed for the most part.

Main point is. Its not like a man stomping on an ant.

Depending on the scenario and circumstances things can turn out different.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH: I sated probably in assumed position that they had to cpacity to do so. not that they would succeed. Halibel couldn't do it nor do i believe she's top 4. Neither is yammy.

@GIRUGAMESH: The espada were stated to be ranked off reiatsu somewhere in the manga. Not fighting prowess.

EDIT: This was actually evident by yammy jumping from 10 to 0 espada because his release gave him the potential to dominate anyone reiatsu wise the angrier he got. Despite him being one of the worst fighters among the espada.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Obito said:

@solesamurai said:

What? What is that supposed to mean?

@Obito: Because over half of the espada cannot solo. Aaroniero, Szayelapporo, Zommari, Grimmjow(At least until he gets more feats), Nnoitra, and Yammy, cannot solo. Grimmjow and Nnoitra, could probably take a vast majority by themselves, but not solo.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@solesamurai: So, if one Espada uses multiple cero blasts, the Akatsuki can dodge them? 

@Obito: I dont think so. Stark uses cero metraletta and I dont see a lot of them dodging it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel